Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Can No Longer Cope In A Sexless Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can No Longer Cope In A Sexless Marriage (3070 Views)

Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner / Advice Needed: Sexless Marriage / I Am Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And Can't Pull Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can No Longer Cope In A Sexless Marriage by Acidosis(m): 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
Dyt:

he is not all that writes grin grin grin grin
grin grin lemme abeg
Re: Can No Longer Cope In A Sexless Marriage by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
Madam! Go and start working out and stop complaining.

That you’re pregnant isn’t an excuse not to work out and keep fit. There are routines for pregnant women.

I don’t know what’s with Nigerian women thinking pregnancy is an automatic ticket to get fat anyhow
Re: Can No Longer Cope In A Sexless Marriage by shakmati(m): 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2019
She has accepted her own faults in the issue. I wonder the kind of men that would wilingly have a hard on for a woman that always competes with them and try to show them she's the Lord. Maybe fuckboys. Husbands can and have been known to go impotent because of their wives lack of submission or when such men are completely broke. Marriage has its dynamics. It is however not a do or die affair. Most times, you as a single part of the deal can make things work if the other person's b/s is what you can swallow.

2 Likes

Re: Can No Longer Cope In A Sexless Marriage by carammel(f): 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
Acidosis:
Women who want to raise shoulders and compete with the man usually end up in this manner. During your years of dating, you must have shown tendencies of independence (trying to be at par with your man on bills related issues). Some of you even go as far as saying you want to split the bills on Nairaland just to appear "attractive".
Are you saying a woman should not help her husband with finances? Like she should leave all the financial burden of the home to the man while she keeps her own money? Or rather, she shouldn't work and always ask for everything from her man?
Re: Can No Longer Cope In A Sexless Marriage by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
Acidosis:
Women who want to raise shoulders and compete with the man usually end up in this manner. During your years of dating, you must have shown tendencies of independence (trying to be at par with your man on bills related issues). Some of you even go as far as saying you want to split the bills on Nairaland just to appear "attractive".

Until everyone returns to the core ethics of marriage, we will never get it right.

If your man do not see himself as the sole provider in your courtship days, nothing will change when you're married. The core word is here is courtship not boyfriend/girlfriend relationship though.

As regards the sex, I am speechless reason being that fat/chubby (reasonable fat), for me, is sexy and attractive. I would never understand why some men dislike that.

Frankly speaking, I think you should be more worried about what your marriage has become (from love to hate affair). How a man would boldly say to his wife such condescending words is beyond my understanding. I would never even say such to an annoying ex, an annoying fellow or enemy. I'm always very careful with how I describe people based on looks and appearances.

In sum, I think your hubby has some (more) underlying issues such as lousiness and arrogance (these issues are most likely innate, which you've, over the years, ignored).

Deal with the aforementioned issues ma'am, and sex (should be the least of your worries now) would come naturally.
May the OYEL in your head never dry!

3 Likes

Re: Can No Longer Cope In A Sexless Marriage by Franklyine: 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
grin grin please don't worry yourself , you are pregnant and the hormones are affecting him. As soon as you put to bed, his head will come down. Don't take any hasty decisions

1 Like

Re: Can No Longer Cope In A Sexless Marriage by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
carammel:

Are you saying a woman should not help her husband with finances? Like she should leave all the financial burden of the home to the man while she keeps her own money? Or rather, she shouldn't work and always ask for everything from her man?
No! But a man be a man! Allow him.. There's a reason he is called A MAN! Let him do his responsibility which is PROVIDING! Support if need be. A lot of women have misplaced the priority so as to stay WOKE!

They do the bill splitting and 50/50 even before the conjugal vows.. They are the first to bring out debit cards to pay for dates and movies. The moment they tie the knots, reality sets in and they are faced with real responsibilities, they begin to scream 'blue murder'.

8 Likes

Re: Can No Longer Cope In A Sexless Marriage by Franklyine: 10:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ishilove:
Can a man just change overnight?

Madam let us hear his side of the story
He is pregnant. Some men cannot stand a pregnant woman, all they see is an ugly fat thing, as soon as the baby arrives, everything will go back to normal.
Re: Can No Longer Cope In A Sexless Marriage by carammel(f): 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2019
yettymuse:
No! But a man be a man! Allow him.. There's a reason he is called A MAN! Let him do his responsibility which is PROVIDING! Support if need be. A lot of women have misplaced the priority so as to stay WOKE!

They do the bill splitting and 50/50 even before the conjugal vows.. They are the first to bring out debit cards to pay for dates and movies. The moment they tie the knots, reality sets in and they are faced with real responsibilities, they begin to scream 'blue murder'.

I actually thought men love women that can pay bills, women that they can be sure would take care of things whether they are present or absent.

Everything a man says is contradictory, " I want an independent woman, a woman who can also be a provider , give one to him, he begins to feel threatened and just assumes every of her actions are because she also provides for the home, if she says one thing, he would term it to mean that she is disrespectful simply because she is a provider. She will always be too careful so that she won't be termed "disrespectful.

Give the same man a woman who just wants be a homemaker, all she is interested in is to do domestic chores, take care of the kids while the man gets to be the sole provider, he begins to see her as a liability, a lazy and dumb woman who cannot even handle anything finance behind his back. The same woman dares not talk much, all we will hear is, I spend my hard earned money on you, you had better lick my feet.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can No Longer Cope In A Sexless Marriage by Rosarie(f): 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2019
He's telling u his mind.na who dey alive they birth baby.

1 Like

Re: Can No Longer Cope In A Sexless Marriage by Rosarie(f): 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
yettymuse:

They do the bill splitting and 50/50 even before the conjugal vows.. They are the first to bring out debit cards to pay for dates and movies. The moment they tie the knots, reality sets in and they are faced with real responsibilities, they begin to scream 'blue murder'.true talk ooo.some take it for guaranteed.

Re: Can No Longer Cope In A Sexless Marriage by Rosarie(f): 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2019
mrAMG:
Madam! Go and start working out and stop complaining.

That you’re pregnant isn’t an excuse not to work out and keep fit. There are routines for pregnant women.

I don’t know what’s with Nigerian women thinking pregnancy is an automatic ticket to get fat anyhow
pls shutup.diiferrnt preggy different body.my first baby I work like no man business.second I was very lazy.always tired.third always sick and no strength.it differs.u think is easy.pls quiet abeg

7 Likes

Re: Can No Longer Cope In A Sexless Marriage by sammieone(m): 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
inioluwajoe:
my husband and I have been together for six years now , married for just nine months. But the past 4 months my husband has not touched me, the last time we tried to get intimate he could not even get it up.
All he does now is complain about how he regrets marrying me,how fat I look(am pregnant), how I should go out and look for money( I work as a teacher), but due to my condition I stopped doing extra lessons so I just depend on my salary.
whenever I ask him what I did he won't be able to come up with anything meaningful. He will just tell me that am a liability to him and not helping him. This is a man that I split the bill 50/ 50 with. I used to work extra hours and come at night as at the time I was 4 months pregnant. it just.
A lot of things are happening but what is annoying me most is that he says he will frustrate me until I will pack up and leave the house..
I just want to rid myself of any attachment I have to him. put to bed and get out of his life . I can't be begging for intimacy from my husband.

you need to be patient with him. some men can not cope with changes in their woman easily especially when the are pregnant, it may take him time to adjust to the new you.
secondly, the pressure of seeing same person at home all the time is getting to him, its normal pressure, he needs time to adjust to the new reality.
Men that are married for more than four years sometimes wish they are still single. just bear with him and please don't nag. if you nag it will worsen the situation.
on the sex part....maybe u need to add spice to your sex life, men get tired of doing same thing over and over again. my thoughts.
Re: Can No Longer Cope In A Sexless Marriage by sammieone(m): 10:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
inioluwajoe:
my husband and I have been together for six years now , married for just nine months. But the past 4 months my husband has not touched me, the last time we tried to get intimate he could not even get it up.
All he does now is complain about how he regrets marrying me,how fat I look(am pregnant), how I should go out and look for money( I work as a teacher), but due to my condition I stopped doing extra lessons so I just depend on my salary.
whenever I ask him what I did he won't be able to come up with anything meaningful. He will just tell me that am a liability to him and not helping him. This is a man that I split the bill 50/ 50 with. I used to work extra hours and come at night as at the time I was 4 months pregnant. it just.
A lot of things are happening but what is annoying me most is that he says he will frustrate me until I will pack up and leave the house..
I just want to rid myself of any attachment I have to him. put to bed and get out of his life . I can't be begging for intimacy from my husband.
Re: Can No Longer Cope In A Sexless Marriage by thorpido(m): 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2019
I think your hubby is finding it hard mentally to cope with a pregnant you.
He might come around later or he might just be a waste.Avoid him as much as you can so he doesn't batter you.
Concentrate on your pregnancy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can No Longer Cope In A Sexless Marriage by bukatyne(f): 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
yettymuse:

Hmmmmmm
Re: Can No Longer Cope In A Sexless Marriage by bukatyne(f): 11:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
carammel:

I actually thought men love women that can pay bills, women that they can be sure would take care of things whether they are present or absent.

Everything a man says is contradictory, " I want an independent woman, a woman who can also be a provider , give one to him, he begins to feel threatened and just assumes every of her actions are because she also provides for the home, if she says one thing, he would term it to mean that she is disrespectful simply because she is a provider. She will always be too careful so that she won't be termed "disrespectful.

Give the same man a woman who just wants be a homemaker, all she is interested in is to do domestic chores, take care of the kids while the man gets to be the sole provider, he begins to see her as a liability, a lazy and dumb woman who cannot even handle anything finance behind his back. The same woman dares not talk much, all we will hear is, I spend my hard earned money on you, you had better lick my feet.

Hmmmmmm
Re: Can No Longer Cope In A Sexless Marriage by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
Rosarie:
pls shutup.diiferrnt preggy different body.my first baby I work like no man business.second I was very lazy.always tired.third always sick and no strength.it differs.u think is easy.pls quiet abeg

Please take your time to read and understand before making any contribution anywhere.

Working out = exercising

Not working a job.

No good thing ever comes easy, whoever told you exercising was easy must be trying to deceive you. It’s not easy to exercise when you’re not pregnant, it definitely won’t be easier when you’re pregnant; regardless, health experts advise regular exercise for pregnant women https://www.parents.com/pregnancy/my-body/fitness/is-it-safe-to-exercise-during-pregnancy/

Her husband clearly said he doesn’t like that she’s fat
inioluwajoe:

All he does now is complain about how he regrets marrying me,how fat I look(am pregnant)

In my own opinion, the solution to this problem solves all problems, this is just a simple case of problems cascading into more problems. The moment you start seeing one fault in a person, you begin to see so many other things you wouldn’t even consider as fault normally.

And I will repeat again, GETTING PREGNANT IS NOT AN AUTOMATIC TICKET TO GET RUBBISHLY OBESE/FAT - take note, all ye Nigerian women!
Re: Can No Longer Cope In A Sexless Marriage by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2019
Deleted.
Too private

6 Likes

Re: Can No Longer Cope In A Sexless Marriage by Ranchhoddas: 12:30am On Jan 11, 2019
carammel:

I'm sure you have not experienced any of this crap that you've written. Your narrative is merely a product of your flights of fancy combined with the rubbish you read on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Can No Longer Cope In A Sexless Marriage by 4everyoungpresh(f): 1:12am On Jan 11, 2019
it's a straight forward story the man is frustration and he is venting his frustration on the woman. lack of money makes an angry man
Re: Can No Longer Cope In A Sexless Marriage by mrsthang: 6:37am On Jan 11, 2019
You could learn to please yourself..at least temporarily

4 months is a very long time.

Pele
Re: Can No Longer Cope In A Sexless Marriage by carammel(f): 8:05am On Jan 11, 2019
[s]
Ranchhoddas:
I'm sure you have not experienced any of this crap that you've written. Your narrative is merely a product of your flights of fancy combined with the rubbish you read on this forum.
[/s]
Pieces of thrash from a fellow who left his brain in 2018, grow up and contribute constructively.

1 Like

Re: Can No Longer Cope In A Sexless Marriage by Ranchhoddas: 8:18am On Jan 11, 2019
carammel:
[s][/s]
Pieces of thrash from a fellow who left his brain in 2018, grow up and contribute constructively.
That's not constructive enough?

Damn!
Re: Can No Longer Cope In A Sexless Marriage by Brazenbabe: 8:40am On Jan 11, 2019
lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Can No Longer Cope In A Sexless Marriage by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
Dyt:

he is not all that writes grin grin grin grin

Bawo ni Idaya?
Re: Can No Longer Cope In A Sexless Marriage by Dyt(f): 2:49am On Jan 18, 2019
bobobooge:

Bawo ni Idaya?

What is your main moniker
angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / The Marriage Issue / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.