Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Davido Reacts To Peruzzi’s Lossing To Teni At 2019 Soundcity MVP Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To Peruzzi’s Lossing To Teni At 2019 Soundcity MVP Awards (607 Views)

Regina Daniels And Toyin Lawani Dance To Teni's 'Billionaire' / Toni Braxton And Sisters Dance To Teni's 'Case' (Photos) / Teni Changes Name To 'Teni Dangote' At A function (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Peruzzi’s Lossing To Teni At 2019 Soundcity MVP Awards by tvme12345: 1:19am On Jan 10, 2019
DMW boss, Davido finally reacts to Peruzzi’s loss to Teni for the coveted prize of “The Best New Act’ at the just concluded 2019 Soundcity MVP awards.

However, Peruzzi was not pleased with the awards as he took to Twitter declaring that he worked harder than any new artiste in 2018, and also made more income than any other artiste in his category last year, 2018.

He wrote:

“Personally I’d say I worked the hardest last year than any other new act, same way I made more money last year than any other new act in the country.

“There’s a way I see myself, it’s my race, there’s a way I’m running it. Focus on yours. Facts over hype. It’s really simple.”

Reacting to this, Davido reveals that both acts deserve to win best new artiste of 2018.

SOURCE: https://kulichang.com.ng

Re: Davido Reacts To Peruzzi’s Lossing To Teni At 2019 Soundcity MVP Awards by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:55am On Jan 10, 2019
Never give up Peruzzi.... but give it up for our Gal Teniola!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Will Bring Home Grammy Even If Uncle 9ice Couldn't Fulfil His Promise - Gprinc / # 10 Years Challenge Updates. / Your Opinions Don’t Pay My Bills, If You Don’t Like Me Commit Suicide-toyin Lawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.