Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

I Will Defeat APC, PDP-- Moghalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Defeat APC, PDP-- Moghalu (5433 Views)

Doyin Okupe: PDP Must Change Name To Defeat APC In 2023 Presidential Election / I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku / PDP’s Alliance With Other Parties Can’t Defeat APC – Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Defeat APC, PDP-- Moghalu by Vtrd: 7:18am On Jan 10, 2019
But what can possibly make a man to be this optimistic?

This is the kind of optimism we need as president though.

The desire to pursue the highest goals. Maybe then we will stop thinking like Third World and start enforcing world class standard in everything.
Re: I Will Defeat APC, PDP-- Moghalu by 49cents(m): 8:23am On Jan 10, 2019
NessaBoo:
Awwwww.....Don't worry K.Moghalu, we will get it right someday!! embarassed

If only PDP could have fielded candidates like these, but Nooooo, they chose a kleptomaniac with an international reputation.

Now we're stuck in between a rock and a hard place! angry

A candidate like this can it be associated with the PDP or APC for they are recycled politicians
Re: I Will Defeat APC, PDP-- Moghalu by 49cents(m): 8:24am On Jan 10, 2019
opribo:
Goodman but wrong time. You have no solution right now to tackle the cabal, which have to be exterminated first for Nigeria to see clearly and move forward.

Atiku has the capacity and stamina to rout them all and exterminate them having been an insider himself. He knows their secrets.

So join hands with him for now to pave the way for a truly youth leadership come 2023.

Can a dirty substance used to wash away a dirty substance?
Re: I Will Defeat APC, PDP-- Moghalu by 49cents(m): 8:25am On Jan 10, 2019
Vtrd:
But what can possibly make a man to be this optimistic?

This is the kind of optimism we need as president though.

The desire to pursue the highest goals. Maybe then we will stop thinking like Third World and start enforcing world class standard in everything.

Without optimism of winning, you can't even win
Re: I Will Defeat APC, PDP-- Moghalu by 49cents(m): 8:26am On Jan 10, 2019
Thomthom:
Oga how u won take do am.... Ur party is YPP not APC or PDP oo

He needs just 20 million people to believe it is possible. One person At a time
Re: I Will Defeat APC, PDP-- Moghalu by 49cents(m): 8:29am On Jan 10, 2019
laurel03:
hope you watch when they asked him about his qoute when sanusi was sacked in CBN that he supported gej and corruption??

Up till date Sanusi's assertions have not been verified after almost 4 years of a new government. That should tell you something
Re: I Will Defeat APC, PDP-- Moghalu by 49cents(m): 8:30am On Jan 10, 2019
kmaster007:
best jokes of 2019... carry go!

Everything in life is a joke beciause you call it a joke
Re: I Will Defeat APC, PDP-- Moghalu by 49cents(m): 8:32am On Jan 10, 2019
ugo4u:

How do you expect them to work with a government that proved over the years to be intellectually bereft of ideas to rule a 21st century country? Osinbajo a shining light in this administration has almost being reduced to a puppet and uninspiring individual moving from market to market to share money when cabals runs the government, it is nauseating and despicable to see an erudite Professor of law and VP of Nigeria reduced to this level why people that don't even have half of the qualifications of his children boss him, this is why Nigeria has always have stunted/retrogressive growth over the years.

Thanks a lot

How can an intellectual like Moghalu work with a complete tribalistic, unprincipled dunce like buhari
Re: I Will Defeat APC, PDP-- Moghalu by saintini: 8:37am On Jan 10, 2019
Yes you may defeat PDP and APC, but not in the election o, In the debate...MAYBE.
Re: I Will Defeat APC, PDP-- Moghalu by 1759King: 8:59am On Jan 10, 2019
The best dreams are the ones we have with our eyes wide open.
Re: I Will Defeat APC, PDP-- Moghalu by semyman: 9:18am On Jan 10, 2019
I laff after how many days
Re: I Will Defeat APC, PDP-- Moghalu by kmaster007: 9:25am On Jan 10, 2019
49cents:

Everything in life is a joke beciause you call it a joke
okay nah....
Re: I Will Defeat APC, PDP-- Moghalu by isaacola57: 10:04am On Jan 10, 2019
Makanjuola89:
en tan ara yin sir! We no you are good but with the kind of system we have you can only be president if you were in one of the two parties.
that's y Nigeria won't move forward.. Everybody voting basedon who they think will win and not the right people
Re: I Will Defeat APC, PDP-- Moghalu by isaacola57: 10:06am On Jan 10, 2019
opribo:
Goodman but wrong time. You have no solution right now to tackle the cabal, which have to be exterminated first for Nigeria to see clearly and move forward.

Atiku has the capacity and stamina to rout them all and exterminate them having been an insider himself. He knows their secrets.

So join hands with him for now to pave the way for a truly youth leadership come 2023.
buhari and atiku are both useless
Re: I Will Defeat APC, PDP-- Moghalu by gidgiddy: 10:08am On Jan 10, 2019
I said it befire that one reason Moghalu, Durotoye, Sowore and the rest have no chance in this election is that the North only care about completing their 8 years. The North does not care if Moghalu is the best candidate in this race, they only care about one of theirs being in power.

So whatever Moghalu, Durotoye or Sowore say or do, they will never be able to convince the North to dump one of theirs for a Southerner
Re: I Will Defeat APC, PDP-- Moghalu by isaacola57: 10:17am On Jan 10, 2019
gidgiddy:
I said it befire that one reason Moghalu, Durotoye, Sowore and the rest have no chance in this election is that the North only care about completing their 8 years. The North does not care if Moghalu is the best candidate in this race, they only care about one of theirs being in power.

So whatever Moghalu, Durotoye or Sowore say or do, they will never be able to convince the North to dump one of theirs for a Southerner
that should not be a reason to vote in incompetence.. take a stand
Re: I Will Defeat APC, PDP-- Moghalu by gidgiddy: 10:29am On Jan 10, 2019
isaacola57:
that should not be a reason to vote in incompetence..

In a civilised country, yes. But Nigeria is not a civilised place. Nigeria is a place where people vote for the presidency based tribal, ethnic, religious and cynical considerations

An example of this is that no matter how good Moghalu, Durotoye and Sowore are, just the fact that they are Christians has disqualified them in the eyes of many Northern Muslims.
Re: I Will Defeat APC, PDP-- Moghalu by isaacola57: 10:35am On Jan 10, 2019
gidgiddy:

In a civilised country, yes. But Nigeria is not a civilised place. Nigeria is a place where people vote for the presidency based tribal, ethnic, religious and cynical considerations

An example of this is that no matter how good Moghalu, Durotoye and Sowore are, just the fact that they are Christians has disqualified them in the eyes of many Northern Muslims.
civilized ppl make a civilized country.. I am civilized ND educated am voting neither apc or pdp..
Re: I Will Defeat APC, PDP-- Moghalu by GetCofOProperty: 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
Defeating APC or PDP should not be the issue here, but to know if he'll be able to deliver good life to the citizenry..

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: I Will Defeat APC, PDP-- Moghalu by Makanjuola89: 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
isaacola57:
that's y Nigeria won't move forward.. Everybody voting basedon who they think will win and not the right people
Na true i dey talk na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba's Make Moves For Oduduwa Republic, Says Restructuring Not Workable / APC Committee To Release Convention Guidelines Today / Enugu 2023: Nsukka Youths Drum Support For Governor Ugwuanyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.