Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Special Spesh Celebrates His Son's 1st Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Special Spesh Celebrates His Son's 1st Birthday (Photos) (24115 Views)

Davido's Hypeman, Special Spesh At A Stripper's Club In Lagos. See Reactions / Davido's Late Mum, Ademola Adeleke At Dele Momodu's Son's 1st Birthday(Throwback / Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Spesh Celebrates His Son's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Deephresh(m): 11:37am On Jan 10, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Satan66:
Ugly looking child.
@ Satan66 am sure u are an impotent bobrisky type of human for you to call someone's child ugly. Not sure you will ever have a child bastard
Re: Special Spesh Celebrates His Son's 1st Birthday (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 11:43am On Jan 10, 2019
Please boy... Don't be as fat as your dad..
Re: Special Spesh Celebrates His Son's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Olakunorivictor(m): 11:44am On Jan 10, 2019
Karryn5:
The boy looks cute, hope he doesn’t become an errand boy like his father
you that is not an errand boy, we see how you have surpassed him in all aspect of life
Re: Special Spesh Celebrates His Son's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 10, 2019
This annoying Davido handbag.
Re: Special Spesh Celebrates His Son's 1st Birthday (Photos) by prophetic69(m): 11:48am On Jan 10, 2019
Make he no piss for that cake o...the paper no fit buy ordinary pampers.....Happy birthday
Re: Special Spesh Celebrates His Son's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Satan66(m): 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
Deephresh:
[color=#006600][/color]
@ Satan66 am sure u are an impotent bobrisky type of human for you to call someone's child ugly. Not sure you will ever have a child bastard
Are you finish crying?
Just because I didn't follow the line of idiots by calling this ugly child handsome you're suddenly in pain cheesy
Re: Special Spesh Celebrates His Son's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Olibboy: 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
He still behaves irresponsible despite having a responsibilty undecided

O ma se o

Na hin dey cause 75% of davido fight
the same spesh blocked me on IG
Re: Special Spesh Celebrates His Son's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
Who is the woman that spread leg for this cow?
Re: Special Spesh Celebrates His Son's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2019
BearHugss:
so this immature balloon has a child

And the balloon � also look like your tummy
Re: Special Spesh Celebrates His Son's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Idontenjoybants(f): 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
BearHugss:
so this immature balloon has a child
yes, when would you have yours?
Re: Special Spesh Celebrates His Son's 1st Birthday (Photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
Olibboy:
the same spesh blocked me on IG

Im not even on that shiit called instagram

1 Like

Re: Special Spesh Celebrates His Son's 1st Birthday (Photos) by AceGeraci: 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2019
ZoeyJ:
quote author=EpsBlogger post=74613738]Make #50,000 to #70,000 weekly without referring by doing simple online mail processing.
Proofs available.
Ask me howi need the extra income so if its scam that won't be cool
how?
Re: Special Spesh Celebrates His Son's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
HBD
Re: Special Spesh Celebrates His Son's 1st Birthday (Photos) by meKdollz(m): 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
Hbd cute boy

For your architectural designs and construction: 2D, 3D and animations
Also available for tutorials. Home is a feeling.
Let's make your imaginary world into reality
Pls contact... 07034761881
Re: Special Spesh Celebrates His Son's 1st Birthday (Photos) by BearHugss(f): 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
ADRIAN88:

Come to think of it, Immature Balloons can actually bare children (males and females inclusive); nothing too surprising here BearHugss.

On the other hand, care for some ice-cream sometime??
Lol for all you know i might be million miles away from you

1 Like

Re: Special Spesh Celebrates His Son's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Karryn5(f): 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
Olakunorivictor:
you that is not an errand boy, we see how you have surpassed him in all aspect of life
i have noticed u
Re: Special Spesh Celebrates His Son's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Olibboy: 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

Im not even on that shiit called instagram
Lol...can yhu tell me d reason
Re: Special Spesh Celebrates His Son's 1st Birthday (Photos) by walosky(m): 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
ADRIAN88:

Come to think of it, Immature Balloons can actually bare children (males and females inclusive); nothing too surprising here BearHugss.

On the other hand, care for some ice-cream sometime??

See the kind ice cream you wan carry toast babe

YOU FALL MY HAND

1 Like

Re: Special Spesh Celebrates His Son's 1st Birthday (Photos) by ADRIAN88(m): 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
BearHugss:
Lol for all you know i might be million miles away from you

Worry not dear friend... we love to travel sometimes too.
Re: Special Spesh Celebrates His Son's 1st Birthday (Photos) by ADRIAN88(m): 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
walosky:

See the kind ice cream you wan carry toast babe

YOU FALL MY HAND

Haha! Walosky calm down, no be by 50kg agege bread.
Re: Special Spesh Celebrates His Son's 1st Birthday (Photos) by armadeo(m): 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2019
Once I see this guys name I remember the girl who called him out for not buying her a Corolla he promised for some sex.

This nigga is crazy. Promised a girl a car for the night and the girl believe she would drive a car for some hours of lying on her back. Girl cursed him like mad.

Nigga didn't even reply
Re: Special Spesh Celebrates His Son's 1st Birthday (Photos) by BearHugss(f): 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
ADRIAN88:

Worry not dear friend... we love to travel sometimes too.
All goods then
Re: Special Spesh Celebrates His Son's 1st Birthday (Photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
Olibboy:
Lol...can yhu tell me d reason

Nothing really...just dont feel like
Re: Special Spesh Celebrates His Son's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Olibboy: 11:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

Nothing really...just dont feel like
that is good of you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stanel Group Makes Chiwetalu Agu, Chioma Chukwuka, Uti Nwachukwu Ambassadors / Akeju Has A Crush On DJ Cuppy / Olamide Performs @ Sterling Bank Organized Clean Up Exercise In Computer Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.