Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) (31967 Views)

CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating / Amotekun Arrests 2 Gay Men Caught Having Sex In Ondo (photo) / Court Remands Student For Impregnating 16-year-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) by CaptainGOOD: 9:26am On Jan 10, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) by fadipeooa(m): 9:28am On Jan 10, 2019
Evil pastors

Check out my signature for clean Camry 01 and Camry 04 available for sale
Re: CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) by segemafia(m): 9:29am On Jan 10, 2019
Too bad...here is his Facebook account link meaning the story is actually true.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004186860780
Re: CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) by RichboyfrmDelta(m): 9:30am On Jan 10, 2019
Am just Speechless but not surprised!

If you are tired of being broke or disturbing your friends & relatives for financial assistance every now & then or tired of working everyday from 9-5 only to get peanuts at the end of the month & really interested in making additional money for yourself this year, then, you need to see this....

LEARN MORE HERE
Re: CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 9:32am On Jan 10, 2019
bizza45:
and this sperm-donor that calls himself a pastor will open his mouth In front of a congregation 2morow and b shouting Jesus is Lord, come for deliverance

He is a man with flesh and blood not a super human so stop judging.

Just let him face his punishment

PERIOD! Nobody holy pass.
Re: CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) by IbrahimDamola: 9:34am On Jan 10, 2019
We Yorubas again? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) by xandercage1: 9:34am On Jan 10, 2019
AFONJA stop embarrassing this country abeg pastor Ke nothing pesin no go hear for this country

1 Like

Re: CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) by Unclesamo(m): 9:36am On Jan 10, 2019
loans. Get the Branch app: https://branch.codownload/4n40z9 Be sure to enter promotion code
4n40z9 for bonus[b]loans. Get the Branch app: https://branch.co/download/4n40z9 Be sure to enter promotion code
4n40z9 for bonus[/b]loans. Get the Branch app: https://branch.co/download/4n40z9 Be sure to enter promotion code
4n40z9 for bonus
Re: CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) by Hoodbilonia: 9:37am On Jan 10, 2019
dey are always rapists
beggers
lazy fools
the other day i was at a hood bar and some fake ass afonja came buggin me.i was like wtf i tot it was ma niggi friend. dis niggi b bugging he need smoke regular.i shake head give am H. afonjas. they can beg

1 Like

Re: CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) by Unclesamo(m): 9:37am On Jan 10, 2019
Unclesamo:
loans. Get the Branch app: https://branch.codownload/4n40z9 Be sure to enter promotion code
4n40z9 for bonus[b]loans. Get the Branch app: https://branch.co/download/4n40z9 Be sure to enter promotion code
4n40z9 for bonus[/b]loans. Get the Branch app: https://branch.co/download/4n40z9 Be sure to enter promotion code
4n40z9 for bonus
Re: CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) by mvem(m): 9:40am On Jan 10, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

na them!!

A for Abomination.

A for Afonja!sad
...is that what you do all day just checking names to know peoples tribe....is that all you can do.... Don't you have other reasonable things to do... Be productive,let tribe not kill you....
Re: CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) by SUNDICOS(m): 9:43am On Jan 10, 2019
Already in a existence
Punish him severely.

Re: CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 10, 2019
Being a pastor is the shortest road to a woman's kitten. Especially married ones. I don't know why they always succumb to their pastors.

Check my signature to compare and book the cheapest possible flights and hotels worldwide. It's TOTALLY FREE.
Re: CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) by MarianaTrench: 9:44am On Jan 10, 2019
What K ND of pleasure would one derive from having sex with an underage girl?!
Re: CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) by SUNDICOS(m): 9:46am On Jan 10, 2019
IkpuMmadu:
Ondo again
nawaooo
Re: CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 10, 2019
Why not OGUN....??
Re: CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) by kareemkamil(m): 9:48am On Jan 10, 2019
hmmm
Re: CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) by Splasshhh(f): 9:51am On Jan 10, 2019
Check out this app.
The best ever!
-lock account
-lock ATM card
-get a soft loan
-get it statement and more
Re: CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) by akinbode1(m): 9:57am On Jan 10, 2019
Pastor!!!! So sad

Re: CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) by GOFRONT(m): 10:07am On Jan 10, 2019
Pastors and their functional preeiiks
Re: CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) by nathdim: 10:08am On Jan 10, 2019
KingOfAmebo:
Click like if you are in support of the below punishment.
there is no evidence of rape here the girl needed it end of story
Re: CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) by Habibullahee(m): 10:30am On Jan 10, 2019
You see if na married she gets those mumu go came out with different story say na child abuse etc
Re: CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 10:40am On Jan 10, 2019
Olalan:
Shame on the useless man.
BTW the parents of the girl seems to have failed in raising their daughters well cause the elder sister was also an accomplice to the sexual acts which they didn't claim was forced.
...and the pastor's parents did well in his upbringing undecided
You failed to condemn the man but conveniently blame the girl's parents. Two-faced?
Re: CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) by Raheemzee(m): 10:55am On Jan 10, 2019
Religion of banging grin

1 Like

Re: CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) by edjeodiri1989: 11:42am On Jan 10, 2019
Even Pastor na human being too...but with an under aged girl!!!!!!...God have mercy.

Re: CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) by Printerscanner: 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

na them!!

A for Abomination.

A for Afonja!sad

B for Baby Factory
B for Banned Drugs
B for Biafra
Re: CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) by LoySupremo: 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2019
bizza45:
and this sperm-donor that calls himself a pastor will open his mouth In front of a congregation 2morow and b shouting Jesus is Lord, come for deliverance
I think you mean cum in for deliverance
Re: CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) by semyman: 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
That is what they do, young girls and married women.
They avoid slay queens that will mess them up all because they are not ready to spend from the tithes and offerings like Sule.
Re: CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) by Rapture4real(m): 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
Alepa:
Useless religion
Far better than the religion that:
1.encourages polygamy
2.that encourages grandpa to marry small girls because the founder did the same
3.that encourages religious war against fellow human beings where women are raped.It seems to be a sex induced religion.
4.where many of the clerics do abominable practices behind curtain and swept under the carpet.
5.where their ideology must be spread thru blood letting violence.
6.where religious war fighters are rewarded with 70 virgins.Dem use women and sex swear for una.
7.where majority of followers submitted against their wish for fear of being killed.
The list continues.I strongly condemn what the man did and must be sanctioned for it but you shouldn't lend your bad mouth against Christianity. Except you give your life to Jesus Christ ,you are going to hell.What flesh and Satan put people into who claim to be pastors will never make me disparage my Lord and Savious Jesus Christ who lived an exemplary life and commands His followers to do same.
Re: CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) by Alepa(m): 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
Useless religion.
Rapture4real:

[s]Far better than the religion that:
1.encourages polygamy
2.that encourages grandpa to marry small girls because the founder did the same
3.that encourages religious war against fellow human beings where women are raped.It seems to be a sex induced religion.
4.where many of the clerics do abominable practices behind curtain and swept under the carpet.
5.where their ideology must be spread thru blood letting violence.
6.where religious war fighters are rewarded with 70 virgins.Dem use women and sex swear for una.
7.where majority of followers submitted against their wish for fear of being killed.
The list continues.I strongly condemn what the man did and must be sanctioned for it but you shouldn't lend your bad mouth against Christianity. Except you give your life to Jesus Christ ,you are going to hell.What flesh and Satan put people into who claim to be pastors will never make me disparage my Lord and Savious Jesus Christ who lived an exemplary life and commands His followers to do same.[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Suspects Arrested During Robbery Operation In Ogun State (Photo) / Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics / 96-year-old Ex-soldier, Trans-border Drug Traffickers Arrested In Niger, Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.