Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,362 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Lagos APC Rally: Police Arrest 14 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos APC Rally: Police Arrest 14 (13466 Views)

Kwara Police Arrest 14 Suspects For Murder, Armed Robbery / Cultism: Police Arrest 14 Suspects, Recover Hard Drugs In Agege / MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos APC Rally: Police Arrest 14 by ZombieTAMER: 6:29am On Jan 10, 2019
germanized:

The damage that guy has done to Lagos all because of political gains is shocking. Because of people like Tinubu, Lagos is a safe haven for touts, even the police cannot curtail them because they are equally involved in the mess.

How Yoruba Muslims embraced thuggery and god fatherism is shocking .....
Every bustop in Lagos has a tout
Re: Lagos APC Rally: Police Arrest 14 by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 10, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

How Yoruba Muslims embraced thuggery and god fatherism is shocking .....
Every bustop in Lagos has a tout

LOL. Well, I'm a Yoruba man, so try to be more civil in your analysis. Separate politics from tribalism, learn to be civil in your approach.
Re: Lagos APC Rally: Police Arrest 14 by helinues: 6:31am On Jan 10, 2019
SamAzing:
APC and thuggery

Me when I meet any of them:

This is simply an hatred

Politics is not a war /enmity
Re: Lagos APC Rally: Police Arrest 14 by ZombieTAMER: 6:35am On Jan 10, 2019
germanized:

LOL. Well, I'm a Yoruba man, so try to be more civil in your analysis. Separate politics from tribalism, learn to be civil in your approach.

I'm in Lagos right now
And I'm telling you what I know... Believe me
It's not about tribe or whatever...
Thuggery has come to stay in the state.. And it's not very good .. Stay safe bro.. Have a nice day
Re: Lagos APC Rally: Police Arrest 14 by akigbemaru: 6:35am On Jan 10, 2019
germanized:
Bola Tinubu single handedly gave agberos i.e. NURTW touts a VIP status in Lagos, allowing them to disrupt traffic and harass road users, all because of political gains. The same politicians we call ''leaders'' are the number 1 promoters of violence and evil deeds in our society.

APC is a shameless party. The governor was busy addressing the crowd and their party thugs were busy killing and stabbing each other in broad daylight. Are these the kind of people we should trust with the security of our lives and properties? No wonder the country is in the shape it is.
Re: Lagos APC Rally: Police Arrest 14 by OLUROCKS(m): 6:35am On Jan 10, 2019
Gecoz:
Anyone not supporting APIGSHIT are kids or Ipob about? Orietidaru walai

IT is angryyy

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Rally: Police Arrest 14 by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 10, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

I'm in Lagos right now
Thuggery has come to stay in the state.. And it's not very good .. Stay safe bro.. Have a nice day

All I'm saying is try to get your message across in a way it won't reflect tribalism. You guys are fond of tribalism and religious name calling and it doesn't make sense. That's why we as the youths cannot agree. An Igbo man will blame Yoruba instead of understanding that politicians are the ones pitching us against each other since the days of Ojukwu.
Re: Lagos APC Rally: Police Arrest 14 by weyreypey: 6:39am On Jan 10, 2019
post=74615010:

Use your brain and be guided!.
We BELIEVE you have family members not supporting the political party you are supporting, just like we do also.
That is maturity.
Stop acting like a kid young man!

Don't be silly politics is war by other means
Re: Lagos APC Rally: Police Arrest 14 by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 10, 2019
Why didn't the police make arrest while the thuggery were causing nuisance since the mayhem took place right in their domain?
Re: Lagos APC Rally: Police Arrest 14 by ofiko123(m): 6:46am On Jan 10, 2019
Nice one from the police.. The one's arrested should be prosecuted and made to face the wrath of the law..
Re: Lagos APC Rally: Police Arrest 14 by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:58am On Jan 10, 2019
PDP have gang up to kill this guy. Is reign is enough though.
Re: Lagos APC Rally: Police Arrest 14 by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:00am On Jan 10, 2019
cucumbae:
Why didn't the police make arrest while the thuggery were causing nuisance since the mayhem took place right in their domain?
with better Kalashnikov the guys are having, police na person papa and mama.
Re: Lagos APC Rally: Police Arrest 14 by VaselineCrew: 7:03am On Jan 10, 2019
cucumbae:

I was just going to type this.

Police was right there when the thuggery was taking place, yet they make arrests way way way after the fact, mtcheew undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Rally: Police Arrest 14 by Whazar(m): 7:11am On Jan 10, 2019
There is a Fucking Zombie that's always online here on nairaland he need a job or something u gave a problem
Re: Lagos APC Rally: Police Arrest 14 by Whazar(m): 7:11am On Jan 10, 2019
There is a Fucking Zombie that's always online here on nairaland he need a job or something u have a problem
Re: Lagos APC Rally: Police Arrest 14 by beepositive(m): 7:14am On Jan 10, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Lagos APC Rally: Police Arrest 14 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:15am On Jan 10, 2019
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Rally: Police Arrest 14 by Ganamustgo(m): 7:34am On Jan 10, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

I'm in Lagos right now

Thuggery is not limited to a tribe, its a national phenomenon. Places like: Onitsha, Enugu, warri, port hacourt and some northern states of Nigeria have them (thugs) in abundance.
Re: Lagos APC Rally: Police Arrest 14 by mukthar2000(m): 8:41am On Jan 10, 2019
Who care, if those idot tout call agbero like make then kill their self finish
Re: Lagos APC Rally: Police Arrest 14 by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:43am On Jan 10, 2019
post=74615010:

Use your brain and be guided!.
We BELIEVE you have family members not supporting the political party you are supporting, just like we do also.
That is maturity.
Stop acting like a kid young man!

Wonders shall never end...So, you self they advice person? with all the trash and childishness you display in public on daily basis. Going through the guys previous post and comparing his contributions on Nairaland with yours shows he is more matured than you.

Na you need the advice you they give...you better advice yourself.

Wonderful!

Re: Lagos APC Rally: Police Arrest 14 by GetCofOProperty: 2:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
The NPF is supposed to be the raise the hope of the general citizenry in arresting and prosecuting criminals... we hope more arrests would be made in coming days to bring crime perpetrators to book.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide. / John Egla: RCCG Pastor Kidnapped In Nasarawa (Photo) / Police Intercept 34,000 Live Cartridges From Togo At Ogun Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.