Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Youth Empowerment In Rural Agricultural In Partnership With Ministry Of A - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Youth Empowerment In Rural Agricultural In Partnership With Ministry Of A (564 Views)

What Is The Most Profitable Crop To Farm On One Plot Of Land? In Rural Abuja? / Youth Training/empowerment In Agribusiness 2018 / LAPO Spends N5.7 Billion To Empowers 108,367 Rural Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youth Empowerment In Rural Agricultural In Partnership With Ministry Of A by lilydave: 9:05am On Jan 10, 2019
Udeh Organic Farm in conjunction with fresh farm and ministry of Agriculture Enugu state will be exploring several ways for rural farmers to engage profitably in animals and crop production using severally means of cut effective means
The participant will be allayed with a lot of learning in Maggot production,feed formulation for chicks, incubation and fish hatchery,piggry ,chicks browsing and vaccination
zero cost in tilipia and African Giant grass crab fish management,Biogas and whole lot of new innovative ideas ,join us for a 2weeks online intensive training and one week workshop training,
Participant will have adequate and latest technology for zero cost feeding of livestock with good nutrition, join us and be empowered with seeds for startup after the training,certificate will be duly given after completion
Drop your number let me add

Re: Youth Empowerment In Rural Agricultural In Partnership With Ministry Of A by Shelumiel: 9:11am On Jan 10, 2019
Link not working
Re: Youth Empowerment In Rural Agricultural In Partnership With Ministry Of A by lilydave: 9:52am On Jan 10, 2019
Re: Youth Empowerment In Rural Agricultural In Partnership With Ministry Of A by lilydave: 10:13am On Jan 10, 2019
Pls drop your number or chat me up 07061059091
Re: Youth Empowerment In Rural Agricultural In Partnership With Ministry Of A by Yoliyoli: 1:08am On Jan 11, 2019
Re: Youth Empowerment In Rural Agricultural In Partnership With Ministry Of A by tunesboyo(m): 2:29am On Jan 11, 2019
08067410156 add me
Re: Youth Empowerment In Rural Agricultural In Partnership With Ministry Of A by viktry: 12:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
08166549074. Please add me up
Re: Youth Empowerment In Rural Agricultural In Partnership With Ministry Of A by wiston09: 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
Add me 08055175414
Re: Youth Empowerment In Rural Agricultural In Partnership With Ministry Of A by safetim: 1:46am On Apr 29, 2019
lilydave:
Udeh Organic Farm in conjunction with fresh farm and ministry of Agriculture Enugu state will be exploring several ways for rural farmers to engage profitably in animals and crop production using severally means of cut effective means
The participant will be allayed with a lot of learning in Maggot production,feed formulation for chicks, incubation and fish hatchery,piggry ,chicks browsing and vaccination
zero cost in tilipia and African Giant grass crab fish management,Biogas and whole lot of new innovative ideas ,join us for a 2weeks online intensive training and one week workshop training,
Participant will have adequate and latest technology for zero cost feeding of livestock with good nutrition, join us and be empowered with seeds for startup after the training,certificate will be duly given after completion
Drop your number let me add

(1) (Reply)

40 Acres Of Fenced Land Along Ibadan/ife Expressway To Be Sold / CAT Dozer And Excavators For Hire/lease / SOLD---Large White Pigs For Sale (growers And Weaners)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.