Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Back To Work – A Few Things To Keep In Mind - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Back To Work – A Few Things To Keep In Mind (194 Views)

Never Work A Day In Your Life Again With Glo Salary For Life Lottery Games / Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria In 2018 - Jobberman / Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Back To Work – A Few Things To Keep In Mind by Theladysroom: 9:34am On Jan 10, 2019
Now that the excitement of the New Year is over, and many of us have to return to work, I thought, why not do a piece that ‘drags’ some people. Not you though, unless of course you feel attacked.
Okay, jokes apart though, this piece of work etiquette is quite serious to my heart, especially because it is one of those topics that have many grey areas. For instance, what some people find acceptable in some organizations, will be a definite ‘no no’ in certain industries. It all depends on the culture of the company. However, in this article, I share some unspoken rules on what to do or not to do, or how not to behave in an office environment, taking your colleagues into consideration.

Be mindful of the food you bring to work
African food generally always has a lot of spice and flavor, this also translates into how it smells. I won’t mention names, � but certain African foods can leave one choking if sitting near the culprit. If your office has a canteen, you may be forgiven but if not, please think of your neighbour and leave such foods to be devoured when you get home from work. <<https://theladysroom.ng/back-to-work/

(1) (Reply)

High Status Gives People Delusions Of Approval / Live PURE Prosperity Plan / Apply Now: Meridian Technologies Limited Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.