Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:09 AM

Lagosians Shouldn't Sell Their Conscience For A Kilo Of Rice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians Shouldn't Sell Their Conscience For A Kilo Of Rice (410 Views)

Why You Should Stop Telling People To Vote Their Conscience. / Sharing Of Money: No Evidence But Delegates Are Selling Their Conscience - Adamu / Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagosians Shouldn't Sell Their Conscience For A Kilo Of Rice by kufre2010(m): 9:51am On Jan 10, 2019
Vote with your conscience not with your stomach. Do not sell your conscience for a kilo of rice

Re: Lagosians Shouldn't Sell Their Conscience For A Kilo Of Rice by kufre2010(m): 9:53am On Jan 10, 2019
Is this not vote buying?
Re: Lagosians Shouldn't Sell Their Conscience For A Kilo Of Rice by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 10, 2019
This sharp babe below isn't selling her future for some derika of rice.

I am a lagosian, i will not vote APC because of this small bag of rice, the future is bigger than today, I collected the rice and i will Vote for Jimi Agbaje, Vote PDP."
Oluwakemi O. Alowonle

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagosians Shouldn't Sell Their Conscience For A Kilo Of Rice by StillX10(m): 10:02am On Jan 10, 2019
Unfortunately they won't listen
Re: Lagosians Shouldn't Sell Their Conscience For A Kilo Of Rice by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 10, 2019
Ambode brought Lagos out into being featured on maps around the world.

Tinubu doesn't like that. He wants to take it back.
Re: Lagosians Shouldn't Sell Their Conscience For A Kilo Of Rice by kufre2010(m): 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
BlacSmit:
Ambode brought Lagos out into being featured on maps around the world.

Tinubu doesn't like that. He wants to take it back.

Ambode wanted to remove food from Tinubu mouth

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State: APC Woman Leader, Son Kill Man Over Campaign Poster / If Nigerians Are Not Hypocrites / Gboyega Oyetola, Omisore And Ooni Of Ife Present At Thank You Visit Hall Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.