Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

How Fake News Put Me In Trouble With My Wife – Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Fake News Put Me In Trouble With My Wife – Osinbajo (351 Views)

How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed / Olusegun Osoba: How Fake News From Foreign Media Triggered 1967 Civil War / “Like. Share. Kill” – BBC Report On How Fake News Has Led To Deaths In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Fake News Put Me In Trouble With My Wife – Osinbajo by Easyboy444: 11:22am On Jan 10, 2019
Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo has lamented the negative effect regarding fake news, adding that it even put him in some trouble with his wife recently.

Osinbajo, while speaking at a BBC symposium on phony news tagged, ‘Nigeria 2019: Countering Phony News’, in Abuja on Wednesday, said a blog put up a picture depicting him posing with strippers.

The Vice-President said after a closer inspection of the photo, he discovered that he had indeed taken a picture with the women at entertainment event but they were fully clothed.

He said the blogger selected a picture of where the women were not completely clothed and presented it to the public wrongly.

Osinbajo said, “I have recently been one of the targets of fake news. That can also sometimes cause you marital peace.

I actually got a call from my wife about three weeks ago and she said Yemi what are you doing with strip-dance and I said what do you mean by strip-dance? So, I read a story in a famous blog that said, ‘Osinbajo caught with strip-dance’.

CONTINUE READING…https://legitloaded.com/how-fake-news-put-me-in-trouble-with-my-wife-osinbajo/

(1) (Reply)

Alfa: Just For Curiosity / Troops Nab Cult Leader In Ondo / Police Moves Senator Melayo To Public Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.