Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola Shows Off Her Mum For The First Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola Shows Off Her Mum For The First Time (1349 Views)

Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola Shows Off Her Mum For The First Time by OgaGist: 11:29am On Jan 10, 2019
Timi Dakola's wife, Busola who is a professional photographer shows off her mum for the first time on social media.

She also Narrated how her mum used to flog her that gave her unwanted marks all over her body.

Read from her post below...

Let me introduce you to my sweet mother. Her combs gave me marks all over my body because that was her flogging tool on me. Now that am a mother and seeing what I go through with my children everyday, Omo she tried.
I would tell you what you didn't want to hear straight to your face.
Many times she would tell me," I won't forgive you for what you just said" but the next minute she is rushing to do one thing or the other for me. Mothers don't live by emotions, we live deliberately. to all mothers, your dream is still valid. Make everything around you work for you. You can navigate towards your dream right where you are. First step, analyse your situation.
My lovely mothers, we are on this journey together #motherhood

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/dining-dakolos-wife-busola-shows-off-her-mum-for-the-first-time

Lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola Shows Off Her Mum For The First Time by OgaGist: 11:30am On Jan 10, 2019

Re: Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola Shows Off Her Mum For The First Time by Oyindidi(f): 11:38am On Jan 10, 2019
Flogging na part of parenting grin

Argue with yourself if you think otherwise
Re: Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola Shows Off Her Mum For The First Time by itspzpics(m): 12:48pm On Jan 10, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola Shows Off Her Mum For The First Time by Rextizzle(m): 1:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
Nice one
Re: Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola Shows Off Her Mum For The First Time by Houseofglam7(f): 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
My momma whooped my ass$ into shape.
Thank you momma!
I love you to bits
Re: Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola Shows Off Her Mum For The First Time by Peterdredd(m): 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
angry

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Actress Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday (pics) / Son And Grandma Makes A Viral Video Of Davido Freestyle 'whiskey Wizkid'. Video / Nollywood Actress Chelsea Edogun Twerks To Kizz Daniel's Madu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.