Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Brand Your Hustle - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Brand Your Hustle (630 Views)

Add This To Your Hustle And Thank Me Later, Photos. / Double Your Hustle With Getnaija And Make 10k Weekly / Discover Why Your Hustle Need A Good Looking Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brand Your Hustle by eeSpace: 11:52am On Jan 10, 2019
CLIENT: Where do you work from?

YOU: I work remotely
----

CLIENT: I mean your office location?

YOU: Errrr, office is presently under renovation, we just trying to fix up a thing or two so, I presently work from my small office at home, for now.
---

CLIENT: frowning" Ok, can I at least have your card?

YOU: Checks wallet and brings out a card without an address.
---

CLIENT: How can I locate you without an office address on your card?

YOU: Just give me a call and I'll be right there.
---

CLIENT: Okay .... "walks away in disappointment"

The above conversation is one that a lot of freelancers must have encountered at some point when trying to network or convince a high profile client.

Know this, Once you begin to gain a lot of relevance and attention from the top dogs, running your affairs from the comfort of your house might limit your chances of getting a pretty big client

While you're busy building a structure for that business of yours, get an office at least for the sake of an official address.

Thank God for coworking spaces, you no longer necessarily need to own an office to have an office

With very affordable sub plans, you can take care of power, internet, official working environment and even the right network.

If you're sincere with yourself this year and really need that growth you desire this year, then get serious with your brand and go get your self a space.

Just like an answered prayer point, Ee SPACE on the mainland has all I'll be needing to get serious this 2019.

Feel free to recommend other workspaces as a comment below to help freelancers get a good workspace this season.

(1) (Reply)

Partner With A Reliable And Affordable Hosting Company / How To Navigate Facebook With Keyboard Shortcuts / Sell Your Gift Cards To Cardvendor Good And Reliable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.