Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Amount For Change Of Course Form(unilag) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Amount For Change Of Course Form(unilag) (2339 Views)

Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) 65th Regular Course Form Is Out / The Yaba College Of Technology - Change Of Course Form. / Yabatech Change Of Course Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amount For Change Of Course Form(unilag) by lescey(m): 10:23am On Aug 11, 2010
Hello nairalanders, pls i need help, i heard that the change of course form is out, pls anyone that know the actual amount should please update me. MAY THE GOOD LORD GRANT YOU LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY, AMEN.
THANK YOU!
Re: Amount For Change Of Course Form(unilag) by krazynaija(m): 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2010
N600 in unilag

(1) (Reply)

(fcc) Federal Cooperative College, Enugu / Delsu 2011/2012 Post Direct Entry And Utme Applicants / FUTMINNA POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL - Admission In Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.