Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,160 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

“Never Respect The Dead,” Kemi Olunloyo Tells Nigerians - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Never Respect The Dead,” Kemi Olunloyo Tells Nigerians (14868 Views)

Never Marry A Woman That Has Made It, She Will Never Respect You - Actor Samuel / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Never Respect The Dead,” Kemi Olunloyo Tells Nigerians by Xisnin(m): 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
Psycho.

1 Like

Re: “Never Respect The Dead,” Kemi Olunloyo Tells Nigerians by siraj1402(m): 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
I was confused before, now I can confirm it that Aunty Kemi ti ya were.

2 Likes

Re: “Never Respect The Dead,” Kemi Olunloyo Tells Nigerians by homealone00: 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: “Never Respect The Dead,” Kemi Olunloyo Tells Nigerians by Born2Breed(f): 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
The worst of all humans are those that are not respected alive or dead.
Kemi is not respected alive and with this statement she won't be respected dead.

1 Like

Re: “Never Respect The Dead,” Kemi Olunloyo Tells Nigerians by Friend01(m): 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
I think I read one time on this platform that this woman is muslim.
No wonder one of my Islāmic teachers said we should be careful of some psychologically imbalance people who claim to accept Islām.

Let me say this clearly :this woman is talking nonsense and gibberish.

We are taught as Muslims to respect the dead no matter how dreadful their death maybe.

She is simply talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: “Never Respect The Dead,” Kemi Olunloyo Tells Nigerians by IjebuWarrior: 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
This is a cry for help

Afonjas epp your sister in need

Afonja kee you dere... angry

1 Like

Re: “Never Respect The Dead,” Kemi Olunloyo Tells Nigerians by oluphunmy(f): 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
And I use to like her oooooo. Hantie kems e Bleep up big time ooo

1 Like

Re: “Never Respect The Dead,” Kemi Olunloyo Tells Nigerians by NovusHomo(m): 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
logtrend52:
“Never respect the dead,” Kemi Olunloyo tells Nigerians
The influential blogger and journalist revealed why we shouldn't respect the dead ones simply because God said times up.

Photos below :-

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/never-respect-the-dead-kemi-olunloyo-tells-nigerians/

Remember, your father is getting near 90 years of age and your mother should be around 80. Enough said.
Re: “Never Respect The Dead,” Kemi Olunloyo Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
Good people have died too. Na wa for this woman. Her family should talk to her, abeg.
Re: “Never Respect The Dead,” Kemi Olunloyo Tells Nigerians by james1(m): 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
Everyone to their opinion.
Re: “Never Respect The Dead,” Kemi Olunloyo Tells Nigerians by AmiableG: 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
Please, is this woman ok?
Re: “Never Respect The Dead,” Kemi Olunloyo Tells Nigerians by vioment: 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
People go send emails with a screen shot of this message when you die, mrs plane winged nose.

1 Like

Re: “Never Respect The Dead,” Kemi Olunloyo Tells Nigerians by Macdav(m): 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ondo weed nah high voltage...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Never Respect The Dead,” Kemi Olunloyo Tells Nigerians by winterfell007(m): 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2019
quickly:
either this woman is dumb or sick
I think she needs psychiatric evaluation grin grin angry
Re: “Never Respect The Dead,” Kemi Olunloyo Tells Nigerians by emmanikewon(m): 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
Kemi Olo*ho Oloyo, are you dead before grin grin grin grin grin

The P.A to God?

You need formatting ma!

1 Like

Re: “Never Respect The Dead,” Kemi Olunloyo Tells Nigerians by Huchennar(m): 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
And you say 2face should not support her been beaten?? if i hear!
she deserve every type of beating, to give her factory reset

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Never Respect The Dead,” Kemi Olunloyo Tells Nigerians by 989900: 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Eeya......so dis woman don mad las las.....it iz well

[img]https://media./images/7b75abb8f9592fd6847b4fb834beb4da/tenor.gif[/img]

My thoughts exactly.

This is unadulterated madness.

Re: “Never Respect The Dead,” Kemi Olunloyo Tells Nigerians by vonlogon: 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
We know how to view you when you die. Iz a zimpu stuvs
Re: “Never Respect The Dead,” Kemi Olunloyo Tells Nigerians by fortunechy(m): 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
Only one condom could have prevented this bullshit...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Never Respect The Dead,” Kemi Olunloyo Tells Nigerians by pahen1991: 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
Thunder fire you madam. You will live to wish youre death
Re: “Never Respect The Dead,” Kemi Olunloyo Tells Nigerians by macaranta(m): 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2019
Wow, this woman has finally lost it
Re: “Never Respect The Dead,” Kemi Olunloyo Tells Nigerians by ugbede69(m): 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
if and only if her dad used 50 naira condom,.....this nonsense would not hv happened
Re: “Never Respect The Dead,” Kemi Olunloyo Tells Nigerians by Franklyine: 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
quickly:
either this woman is dumb or sick
She is sick, and the drug to treat her is yet to be discovered.

(1) (2) (Reply)

q / IK Osakioduwa & Minnie Dlamini Return As Hosts For 6th AMVCA2018 / Meet 14 Women That Once Slept And Had Children With Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.