Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,143 members, 7,953,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:01 PM

Bankers In The House Pls Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bankers In The House Pls Help (270 Views)

EFCC To Demand Bankers’ Asset Declaration Forms June 1 / CBN & Bankers Committee Suspends Lay-offs In Banks / How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bankers In The House Pls Help by ademiola123: 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
i run an agency banking and i have this problem which i need help on, someone came to do a transfer at my place with his atm and my pos was not workng then which i now decided to use paylater application thinking i can delete the atm details which i found out i couldnt because i have an active loan to repay and the repayment has always been deducted on my atm only for this month own repayment to be deducted from the man's atm and i have have called paylater customer they said they cant help and i have gone to the bank probably with the atm number they can trace the person they said they cant also went to police station to report they were still asking for money and when i gave them they posted me that they will work on it am askng candidly that is that a way i can trace the man and refund his money back to hm

(1) (Reply)

Heal Yourself! / AGO Trucking Delivery Needed In Port Harcourt / Order Any Item, Get Artery Pal Mini Kit At $0.1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.