Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

How To Make Money Online For Free If You Are Broke 100% Guaranteed. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online For Free If You Are Broke 100% Guaranteed. (398 Views)

Online Business You Can Be Earning Over 100k From Home Monthly 100% Guaranteed!! / Start Watch Business With #5000 And Make #5000 Profit. 100% Guaranteed / 5 Online Businesses You Can Start With Low Budget Even If You Are Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online For Free If You Are Broke 100% Guaranteed. by Mergeplanet(m): 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
Hi guys,

Today I will be explain exactly how you can make money online if you don't have any money to start a business.
The method is very simple and straight forward. Go get a FU**ING JOB.

Oh you really expected to start a business when you are broke. LOL, Just go get a FU**ING JOB. You should understand that a business especially on the internet requires a lot effort and time and most importantly money to run. Forget the bullshit a lot of people (so called gurus that are also broke post everywhere) give you about starting a business without any money or without doing any work. Go get a job. I know you will say there is no job in nigeria. Then go learn a skill and use it to service people and get paid. That is the first step you need to take right now. Come back to internet business when you can afford having a website, or advertise online. If you cant get a job at least get yourself a skill that is of high demand and use it to make money for yourself.

Then hustle and get customers at your immediate rich. Build gradually from there.

Digital marketing is for people who can spend a sh*t load of time online doing a lot of things and those who are consistent, committed and are focused end up making a lot of money eventually.

Its not about starting an online business today and getting rich next month. All that is BS.

So my friend, if you are reading this because you need money badly and you are looking for an online business that will help you make lots of money i am sorry to dissappoint you, because there is nothing like making money online while being broke.

There might be some exceptional cases, but stop looking for it and face the reality. Take responsibility for yourself.

If you want to make money leave your house and go make some money outside. At least there are people you can access without using the internet to run ads.

Get out of being broke first then start a business afterwards.

Incase you need some info about getting out of financial scarcity, check an article on my website that addresses issues of being broke and how to not become broke ever again>> https://mergeplanet.com/how-to-get-out-of-financial-scarcity/

On a conclusive note, The hard things are required to achieve success, if you can't do the hard things then you don't deserve the success.
So get rid of the stupid mentality and improve your mind set. Things might not be easy but doesn't mean you should always look for an easy out. look for the surest way out and do whatever it takes.
Take life by the d*mn horn and make things happen yourself.

If you like this info, please give it a like, if you have any questions please drop your comments.

If you are ready to venture into starting an online business we are training people on how to start an online business in our beginners Success you cant con tact me via WhatsApp in the signature below.

Have a lovely day.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online For Free If You Are Broke 100% Guaranteed. by Mergeplanet(m): 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
good day to you. Hope you have started something.

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Overtakes Nigeria As West Africa's Largest Recipient Of FDI / My Cheque Has Not Been Credited To My Account, Pls Help? / Wholesales Shoe Sellers Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.