Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos (35927 Views)

Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread / Sanwo-olu Buys 800 New BRT Buses, Starts Expansion Of BRT Lanes / Lagos State Government Officially Hands Over 35 New BRT Buses To Civil Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos by TAO11(f): 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
abiola883:
How many state can boast of IGR like Lagos state? Be sincere.

How many state have the same population density induced problems to deal with as Lagos state?

It all evens out in the end, and everyone has the same level playing field.

Lagos is just way ahead of others in terms of innovative ideas and efficiency

Accept the obvious truth, it doesnt hurt that much

1 Like

Re: Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos by foreshore(m): 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
AutoReportNG:
Eko oni baje...

See the inside, and other vechicles he inspects

https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/01/lagos-set-to-new-date-for-new-brt.html

Eko tii baje
Re: Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos by Eledan: 7:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
uzohrome:

Another backward reasoning. If only people can reason this country would have been a better place.

How many members of your family are using it ?
How many state govt in your 5 villages you call states uses it as mass transit ?
Why must you patronize the the nonsense brand ?
Re: Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos by Komu1048(m): 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
uzohrome:
Why not patronize our own, INNOSON MOTORS affordable and durable. Nigeria is a joke.

Let him locate it in Lagos
Re: Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos by johnwell(m): 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
I reside around that terminal at container bus stop, those buses are not assembled there, they were driven down there for months, they're Mercedes buses, I'm tired of fake news on this platform
Re: Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos by Basic123: 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
Narijoel:
Nice one from Ambode

Despite the iconic dream he had for Lagos through the Oshodi Transport Interchange. Godfatherism denied him that chance to complete what he started.

what a sad story.

I hope the incoming governor continues on the progress that has already been made by carrying out routine maintenance on those buses to avoid stories that touch.
which godfatherism for God sake.
he lost the state APC primary.Simple!
abi,what is the essence of primary election?
Is it not one of the bases of democracy?
Re: Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos by pacespot(m): 7:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
I hope they can maintain the company as neat as it is in many years to come.
Re: Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos by Sleekfingers: 7:24pm On Jan 10, 2019
hakinze00:
I don't like how APC treated this man... I guess because he is executing a lot of projects so less money for them to embezzle... If not why is this man not going for 2nd term for christ sake?!

He stepped on some party leaders toes... That's why....
Re: Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos by Sleekfingers: 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
yanabasee:

Lagos generate their highest revenue from the Port... If Nigerian politics will allow other States to build and control their Port stations, Lagos will be useless!!!!

The port is control by the way Federal government... Not Lagos...
Re: Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos by farem: 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
Bolustical:

Same people like to die on top of Lagos and SW matters while leaving their own five villages to continue to rot.

Good work, Ambode!!!

Savage!
Re: Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos by farem: 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2019
uzohrome:
Why not patronize our own, INNOSON MOTORS affordable and durable. Nigeria is a joke.

Tell me just ONE Biafran federal senator, rep that uses Nnoson?
Re: Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos by Opportuneke(m): 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2019
[quote author=AutoReportNG post=74631109]After all, is said and done, the Lagos State Government finally set a date to commission its 820 buses to the public.

As earlier predicted, we released some exclusive pictures of the BRT buses to you when they were in Ikeja BRT park.

Lagos State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode on Wednesday said plans have been firmed up to roll out the Bus Reform Project of the State Government in March with 820 high and medium capacity buses, saying that the initiative would redefine public transportation and make the State to be globally competitive.

The Governor, who said this during an extensive inspection tour of ongoing projects across the State which lasted from morning till late in the night, said the initiative was basically designed to inject 5,000 buses, modern terminals, facilitate ease of mobility for residents and also rev up Lagos economy, among others.

While inspecting the assembling plant at Awoyaya in Ibeju Lekki area of the State which is also serving as the temporary holding bay for 500 out of the 820 buses, Governor Ambode expressed optimism that the buses would be rolled out after the elections, while the next phase of the project would be to assemble the buses in Lagos.

"This is an assembling plant. The dream is that beyond the procurement of 820 buses by the government, the next set of buses in the vision should be assembled in Lagos in this assembling plant and another one in Epe.

"That is the dream and the whole project is scalable and in this scale right now, we would run with the 820; you have seen the maintenance workshops and all that, and then the next scale which is the next phase is for Nigerians to be able to assemble the buses in Lagos and then we create employment opportunities and also allow the GDP of Lagos to grow. The buses are ready and we think with everything we have done, we should be able to roll out these buses may be immediately after the elections,"

Success speaks for itself ... Silence is golden !!!!

Yet, you don't see any chest-beating , noise-making ,
bragging or blabbing from we, the Yorubas!
Re: Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos by Biodun556(m): 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
Later, lagos will start manufacturing own buses.
Re: Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos by forgiveness: 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2019
Narijoel:
Nice one from Ambode

Despite the iconic dream he had for Lagos through the Oshodi Transport Interchange. Godfatherism denied him that chance to complete what he started.

what a sad story.

I hope the incoming governor continues on the progress that has already been made by carrying out routine maintenance on those buses to avoid stories that touch.

Didn't the same Ambode abandoned the rail project?
Re: Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
but innoson has similar model. just asking.
Re: Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos by Printerscanner: 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
Narijoel:
Nice one from Ambode

what a sad story.

You can take him over to your state and make him governor. We Lagosians have sent him packing. He has done well, we thank him, but his contract with us is 4 years according to the constitution. 2nd term is a previledge and not a right.
Re: Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos by adaxxy: 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
Narijoel:
Nice one from Ambode

what a sad story.

Go to ikeja terminal,you'll see the demolition going on,the buses disappeared,the interlock stones on the floor removed,waisted taxpayers money.
Re: Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos by sonogo(m): 12:03am On Jan 11, 2019
All Na wash
Re: Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos by Shawnnn01: 12:18am On Jan 11, 2019
Sapphire86:
Honestly, my heart breaks that he has been denied his second term based on party greed...

The spiritual knife that penetrated Olumo will locate all those greedy party leaders.
. Don’t you think the knife should located your father too ?
Re: Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos by Konquest: 1:36am On Jan 11, 2019
AutoReportNG:
After all, is said and done, the Lagos State Government finally set a date to commission its 820 buses to the public.

As earlier predicted, we released some exclusive pictures of the BRT buses to you when they were in Ikeja BRT park.

Lagos State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode on Wednesday said plans have been firmed up to roll out the Bus Reform Project of the State Government in March with 820 high and medium capacity buses, saying that the initiative would redefine public transportation and make the State to be globally competitive.

The Governor, who said this during an extensive inspection tour of ongoing projects across the State which lasted from morning till late in the night, said the initiative was basically designed to inject 5,000 buses, modern terminals, facilitate ease of mobility for residents and also rev up Lagos economy, among others.

While inspecting the assembling plant at Awoyaya in Ibeju Lekki area of the State which is also serving as the temporary holding bay for 500 out of the 820 buses, Governor Ambode expressed optimism that the buses would be rolled out after the elections, while the next phase of the project would be to assemble the buses in Lagos.

"This is an assembling plant. The dream is that beyond the procurement of 820 buses by the government, the next set of buses in the vision should be assembled in Lagos in this assembling plant and another one in Epe.

"That is the dream and the whole project is scalable and in this scale right now, we would run with the 820; you have seen the maintenance workshops and all that, and then the next scale which is the next phase is for Nigerians to be able to assemble the buses in Lagos and then we create employment opportunities and also allow the GDP of Lagos to grow. The buses are ready and we think with everything we have done, we should be able to roll out these buses may be immediately after the elections," he said.

AutoReportNG was able to get some exclusives of the assembly plant in Ibeju Lekki...

[img]https://1.bp..com/-H7HwpKEBuMc/XDdSBpdUn5I/AAAAAAAAXN4/qzlxmnW6HL0snwul9KfWLignFMLbwpAWgCLcBGAs/s1600/49643151_519508845210986_1712377399053647872_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-U54KV_qxIqM/XDdSIETFWDI/AAAAAAAAXOE/5leSMnk-igEJZzx-1E12UT8ElDigqfICQCLcBGAs/s1600/49827630_519509175210953_8074759393763131392_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-OtdA-96PuGI/XDdSO_1tDVI/AAAAAAAAXOU/p5VsWSJ8N9M4No4N3m3eimjK7LzfGU14ACLcBGAs/s1600/BRT_Assembly_Park_Lagos_009_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-_p3JkFbNXUI/XDdRzOwlxNI/AAAAAAAAXNQ/PVFCyGk5veok7hvyMadP1KgFA39pjMdeQCLcBGAs/s1600/BRT_Assembly_Park_Lagos_001_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-vpQk_VKKv4c/XDdR1N4Q9JI/AAAAAAAAXNg/XDZOsibAupAAeCEMWVgtFZa8bmJa8GCJACLcBGAs/s1600/BRT_Assembly_Park_Lagos_005_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-ezS-8USEDQU/XDdR1ygapoI/AAAAAAAAXNk/qWyi0zEKOngqVqSyUTQxPh-LWKvW3DcfACLcBGAs/s1600/BRT_Assembly_Park_Lagos_006_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/01/lagos-set-to-new-date-for-new-brt.html

^^^^
^^^^
Great! But what Lagos needs as of now is
massive marine and rail transportation to
decongest the roads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos by mozona(m): 4:40am On Jan 11, 2019
BRT buses ready to roll out
Re: Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos by Subonbon(m): 5:39am On Jan 11, 2019
Narijoel:
Nice one from Ambode

what a sad story.

my brother did he continue with the one he met in ground? Karma has a special presentation for him
Re: Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos by Arijude(m): 6:07am On Jan 11, 2019
Narijoel:
Nice one from Ambode

what a sad story.

the incoming governor will not continue anything. Politics of hate will take place as it is already happening. After this year, the brt bus you see today you shall see no more.
Re: Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos by SternProphet: 6:29am On Jan 11, 2019
TooNoisy:
Lagos State is way ahead of all the other States.

If only the other Governors can follow the lead of Lagos, Nigeria will be better!! But most of the other Governors just want to collect Federal Allocation and spend as they wish.

The worst is Wike, yet most Rivers indigene are not exposed enough to know the guy is messing up big time. We hear the state is losing businesses, schools, families to Lagos. Municipal services, security and more cerebral ways of collecting taxes are the only way for most other states.
Re: Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos by Sapphire86(f): 6:48am On Jan 11, 2019
Shawnnn01:
. Don’t you think the knife should located your father too ?

Oh wow.... I didn't know mandate group members were on NL!!! Ouch, I guess my comment must have hurt so bad...

In response to your question, no I don't think so!! Thank you, next!!!
Re: Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos by bantudra: 8:03am On Jan 11, 2019
i still dont understand why south west wanted to get rid of him....
Re: Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos by richiepolymer(m): 8:39am On Jan 11, 2019
cheesy
That guy who called you sawdust brain was mean...hahahaha.
Oga, innoson is not automated and will take forever to deliver just 100 buses. Innoson still has backlog of orders not yet delivered and you're talking of innoson? When innoson grows in capacity they will be able to handle bulk orders.

uzohrome:
Re: Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos by kaypling(m): 8:54am On Jan 11, 2019
yanabasee:

Lagos generate their highest revenue from the Port... If Nigerian politics will allow other States to build and control their Port stations, Lagos will be useless!!!!

So its "Nigerian Politics" that's not allowing other states build their ports. Can you please explain this?
Re: Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos by kaypling(m): 9:00am On Jan 11, 2019
adaxxy:
Go to ikeja terminal,you'll see the demolition going on,the buses disappeared,the interlock stones on the floor removed,waisted taxpayers money.

What kind of stupid obvious lie is this? Were buses ever there? Then they're removing interlocking stones to go and resell abi cos I don't understand your point. Construction is still going on there, I think for the bus park. The terminal stays intact. Stop the fake news
Re: Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos by 7lives: 9:33am On Jan 11, 2019
Narijoel:
Nice one from Ambode

what a sad story.

Crying more than the bereaved as usual.
This is part of the mega city plan, so stop mopping.
Re: Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos by emmy4lov(m): 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2019
uzohrome:

Did I just hear you say durable ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks / Buhari Speaks With Fati Attahiru, Spouses Of Other Fallen Officers / Abubakar Shekau Reappears In New Video, Says Boko Haram Will Take Over Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.