Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Lady Gaga Vows To Never Sing With R Kelly Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Gaga Vows To Never Sing With R Kelly Again (394 Views)

Iheoma Nnadi's Encounter With R. Kelly In South Africa / Bambam Vs Lady Gaga: Who Wore The Chicken Dress Better? / Destiny Etiko's Swimming Pool Photos: Fans Go Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gaga Vows To Never Sing With R Kelly Again by sirlekzy: 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
Lady Gaga has vowed to never sing with R Kelly again following the release of his #SurvivingRKelly documentary in which he was accused of sexual abuse by many.

She made this known on her Twitter page hours ago, adding that she stands by all the women who have suffered in the hands of R.Kelly.

“I stand behind these women 1000%, believe them, know they are suffering and in pain, and feel strongly that their voices should be heard and taken seriously,” Gaga wrote

She further talked about the idea behind the song she made with R.Kelly (Do What U Want With My Body) which according to her was released at a point in her life when she was angry still trying to process a sexual assault trauma she was going through.

She concluded by saying that she would be taking down the song she made with R.Kelly from iTunes and every other platform.

“As a victim of sexual assault myself, I made both the song and the video at a dark time in my life, my intention was to create something extremely defiant and provocative because I was angry and still hadn’t processed the trauma that had occurred in my own life.”

She ultimately confesses that, “I can’t go back, but I can go forward and continue to support women, men, and people of all sexual identities, and of all races who are victims of sexual assault.” In an attempt to make those steps, she concludes that she plans to remove the collaboration from all streaming services and that she “will not be working with him again.” She added.

Source: https://www.gistkit.com/entertainment/lady-gaga-vows-to-never-sing-eith-r-kelly-again/

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Lady Gaga Vows To Never Sing With R Kelly Again by Abfinest007(m): 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
butterfly still want call herself bird when other bird are gather .r Kelly don even need ur callable
Re: Lady Gaga Vows To Never Sing With R Kelly Again by Rextizzle(m): 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
No bitch can pull Robert down, I repeat no bitch can pull Robert down, he will forever be above them all.
Re: Lady Gaga Vows To Never Sing With R Kelly Again by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 10, 2019
grin r Kelly is finished cheesy I repeat he is finished shocked my madam lady gaga has spoken grin time for jail r Kelly

Buy our verified Google ads and website

(1) (Reply)

NEW Couple Drown 3weeks After Wedding And 10 Yrs Of Dating #RIP / #10yearschallenge | 10 Unbelievable Nigerian Celebrities Pics / He Visited Where Practicing Religion Is Punishable By Death — Here's What He Saw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.