Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,778 members, 7,955,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

Nadia Buari Replies Fan Who Said Jim Iyke Was Possessed For Leaving Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari Replies Fan Who Said Jim Iyke Was Possessed For Leaving Her (45851 Views)

Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) / This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking / Emeka Ike Kisses Hajia Buari, Nadia Buari's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nadia Buari Replies Fan Who Said Jim Iyke Was Possessed For Leaving Her by deavicky(m): 5:44pm On Jan 10, 2019
The only reason I no like this girl is because her name sounds like Buhari.
Re: Nadia Buari Replies Fan Who Said Jim Iyke Was Possessed For Leaving Her by bubbychis(m): 5:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
Na if the guy get family ni
dyadeleye:
This guy is possessed
You will deny your family because of a lady?

The force is strong in this one

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Replies Fan Who Said Jim Iyke Was Possessed For Leaving Her by sugarcoatedhoni: 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
The guy reminds me of how has disowned everyone in his life to become the Chief Zombie of Buhari aka lifeless
Re: Nadia Buari Replies Fan Who Said Jim Iyke Was Possessed For Leaving Her by dyadeleye(m): 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
That one off me
bubbychis:
Na if the guy get family ni
Re: Nadia Buari Replies Fan Who Said Jim Iyke Was Possessed For Leaving Her by Mikora: 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
So some people are still hooked on this Jim Iyke and Nadia Buari ish? Like seriously?
Re: Nadia Buari Replies Fan Who Said Jim Iyke Was Possessed For Leaving Her by fredoooooo: 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
pyyxxaro:
Some people are really mad
Like seriously mad like Buhari and Amaechi grin

Bro na normal levels to chop ponmo ,once you eat you you know the rest grin grin grin
Re: Nadia Buari Replies Fan Who Said Jim Iyke Was Possessed For Leaving Her by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
Bustincole:
So she is now a baby mama
She's married to a white man and she has 3 or 4 kids now.
Re: Nadia Buari Replies Fan Who Said Jim Iyke Was Possessed For Leaving Her by NigeriaB(m): 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
sacramento1212:

grin grin grin grin

The guy said he will disown his family members both living and dead. O boy, women get power oooo

na today u know?

small Regina Daniels fit control 50 year old man like her personal dog..lolz
Re: Nadia Buari Replies Fan Who Said Jim Iyke Was Possessed For Leaving Her by Jagaban880: 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
grin grin

dis nadia fyn sha.......but i no fit disown my famil

ojare
Re: Nadia Buari Replies Fan Who Said Jim Iyke Was Possessed For Leaving Her by Emmasnoop(m): 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2019
Disown your family, make sense fall on u

Re: Nadia Buari Replies Fan Who Said Jim Iyke Was Possessed For Leaving Her by Dollabiz: 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2019
jobless
Re: Nadia Buari Replies Fan Who Said Jim Iyke Was Possessed For Leaving Her by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
The guy is either an idiot or a fool. He is either a long term bachelor or a relationship novice that lack knowledge about women.
Re: Nadia Buari Replies Fan Who Said Jim Iyke Was Possessed For Leaving Her by Ponytail22: 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
My face the entire time

Re: Nadia Buari Replies Fan Who Said Jim Iyke Was Possessed For Leaving Her by Isoduwa(m): 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
This kind guy na mimmy water
Re: Nadia Buari Replies Fan Who Said Jim Iyke Was Possessed For Leaving Her by Enoch07: 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
TarOrfeek:

The angel God sent to bless this guy, if he reads this nonsense.

Will he still bless this doofus.

How can a human being say this for a poosy that is not even sure.

Useless hi

I just wonder
Re: Nadia Buari Replies Fan Who Said Jim Iyke Was Possessed For Leaving Her by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
Funny how people think this lady is pretty & all that because of her looks on screen.. If u see this babe up close u go vex. Face all rumpled up looking very old & very far from beautiful but those makeup artists and photographers dem dey try sha...

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Replies Fan Who Said Jim Iyke Was Possessed For Leaving Her by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
I can't believe y'all didn't see Nadia's response. Don't be surprised she would slide into that guy's DM and they'll have something going!
Re: Nadia Buari Replies Fan Who Said Jim Iyke Was Possessed For Leaving Her by naijajobx: 12:39am On Jan 11, 2019
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? / Cossy Orjiakor: If I Handle Bobrisky, He’ll Turn Straight / Amanda Ebeye: My Son Is Just Two But I Fear Girls Will Snatch Him Away From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.