Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

How To Put Ads Within Blog Post On Home Page And Other Post Using Blogger.. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Put Ads Within Blog Post On Home Page And Other Post Using Blogger.. (725 Views)

Pls I Need Help Narialander And For Those Using Blogger.com / Please How Can I Create Forum Using Blogger / How To Insert Ads In My Blog Articles Using Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Put Ads Within Blog Post On Home Page And Other Post Using Blogger.. by Prettymundne(f): 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
Hello, so I have been using blogger for a while now and I used it instead of blogger because it was fairly easy to use. I have come to realise that the way ads are in wordpress are better for monetizing and I know that lindaikeji uses blogger as well but she has ads in between blog post and in her homepage as well. How can I do this please.
Re: How To Put Ads Within Blog Post On Home Page And Other Post Using Blogger.. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
Prettymundne:
Hello, so I have been using blogger for a while now and I used it instead of blogger because it was fairly easy to use. I have come to realise that the way ads are in wordpress are better for monetizing and I know that lindaikeji uses blogger as well but she has ads in between blog post and in her homepage as well. How can I do this please.
Linda Ikeji has left Blogger platform. Notwithstanding, you can still make adsense to show between posts and under post title, it's all about implementing the right coding.
Re: How To Put Ads Within Blog Post On Home Page And Other Post Using Blogger.. by Prettymundne(f): 11:29pm On Jan 26, 2019
How do i code it

(1) (Reply)

Let's Build A Loan Calculator Using Pure Javascript 2019 / I Need A Facebook Account / Subscription Iptv | Iptv Server | Free Trial Iptv | Iptv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.