Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:02 PM

Burial Photos Of Fredrick Fasehun, OPC Founder - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Photos Of Fredrick Fasehun, OPC Founder (33765 Views)

Family Faults Tinubu’s Omission Of Fasehun From June 12 Heroes List / President Buhari Reacts To Frederick Fasehun's Death / Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Photos Of Fredrick Fasehun, OPC Founder by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
Aku2078:
Chia!!....how I wish it was Buhari or Tinubu's burial, at least Nigerians will get relieved and progress more

Well this year won't pass them-bye

I wonder if people like you think before you type.

You are wishing some people dead this year.

What's the assurance that you will see next year yourself?

What if it's destined that you will die a month before Tinubu or Buhari dies, will you still wish them death this year?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Fredrick Fasehun, OPC Founder by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
gbaskiboy:
Thought Ogboni should be tge one to bury him

hmmm
Was he a member??
Re: Burial Photos Of Fredrick Fasehun, OPC Founder by 989900: 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
YOLO|YODO

Re: Burial Photos Of Fredrick Fasehun, OPC Founder by supereagle(m): 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
Hotzone:
OPC has no good value for Nigeria
The strong opposition and strong voice of OPC made JEG President of Nigeria. Areas people didn't have their ways .
Re: Burial Photos Of Fredrick Fasehun, OPC Founder by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
Nigeria are just dumb. How can the leader of Odududwa people’s Congress burial be at a church. What’s concern oduduwa with Christianity?
I tire for this Africa sha.
Re: Burial Photos Of Fredrick Fasehun, OPC Founder by bigdot1759(m): 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
Hotzone:
OPC has no good value for Nigeria
Biafra spotted
Re: Burial Photos Of Fredrick Fasehun, OPC Founder by bigdot1759(m): 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
id4sho:
That TERRORIST GROUP
Biafra commenting
Re: Burial Photos Of Fredrick Fasehun, OPC Founder by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
WHO KILLED OPC MAN, HOPE YORUBA WON'T COLLAPSED AFTER HIS DEATH
Re: Burial Photos Of Fredrick Fasehun, OPC Founder by KkyO: 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
venai:
Salute o' soldier!
Rest in peace baba!

But that is life for you. I seriously thought over life and the meaning of life, why we were born to live, why we live to die someday. So I concluded that life can only be meaningful if we live right. I now understand why Jesus asked his followers to always turn the other cheek when slapped on one cheek. We are all going to die one day. Both the strong and the weak, the good and the bad, the rich and the poor, religious and atheists, white and black, the wise and the foolish, everybody must give account of his or her deeds one day.

How you die, where you die and what you die for matters a lot.

If you die for Atiku, you are on your own,
If you die for Buhari, you are on your own,
If you die for Osibanjo, you are on your own,
If you die for Obi, you are on your own.
Refuse to die for any politician whose children are abroad enjoying our collective wealth alone.

Good one there Sir, I salute you also.
Re: Burial Photos Of Fredrick Fasehun, OPC Founder by LZAA: 6:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
chuksanambra:
Look at how OPC founder was given an heroic burial.

When Ojukwu died, he was buried like a local dog.

When Prof. Achebe died, the FG under Jonathan refused to bury him. They arranged a shoddy burial for him and he was buried like an armed robber.

Look at Ekwueme, he was dying and Igbo leaders neglected him. It was Osinbajo that arranged treatment for him before he later died.

Yorubas honour their leaders. If it is my people now, they are more interested in selling polo, garden egg, gala and fan yogo at the venue of the burial and the useless elders in the village writing lists for the family of the deceased to bring.
Did u skip your meds ?
Re: Burial Photos Of Fredrick Fasehun, OPC Founder by unitysheart(m): 6:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Any time I see news like this, I just wonder what the afterlife like for the dead.

The living know they'll die. The dead know nothing.
Re: Burial Photos Of Fredrick Fasehun, OPC Founder by Aderoba09: 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
I was there today I saw him live.. He came down from his car showing 4+4 sign to everyone there.. nobody answered him.. People where just mocking him ��
Re: Burial Photos Of Fredrick Fasehun, OPC Founder by GermanPoison(m): 11:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Cultist
u go die there
Re: Burial Photos Of Fredrick Fasehun, OPC Founder by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:39am On Jan 11, 2019
Topccy007z:
Mockers of democracy
Lolzzzzzzzz Osibanjo self still dey campaign for there undecided
Re: Burial Photos Of Fredrick Fasehun, OPC Founder by MightyGod20: 5:07am On Jan 11, 2019
RIP great leader

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch / Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC / Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.