Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,733 members, 7,813,412 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Corp Member Recounts How She Was Threatened To Pay For What She Didn't Commit - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corp Member Recounts How She Was Threatened To Pay For What She Didn't Commit (536 Views)

Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) / ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User / Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corp Member Recounts How She Was Threatened To Pay For What She Didn't Commit by informationNaija: 7:24pm On Jan 10, 2019
A serving Corp member named Thomas Nkemakolam Blesyn has taken to her Facebook page to share her ordeal with crimals in calabar.she wrote;
''I'M DEPRESSED RIGHT NOW
Yesterday was the worst day of my life
I feel like dying,i wish yesterday Never existed
A day I will NEVER forget in my life
I travel to calabar yesterday, we all drop at the bus stop, then the driver asked me which side am going and I tell him, he said he is going towards that side that I should enter and I gladly did His conductor was sitting at the front and I sat jejely at the back, we got to where I'm going to, I drop and was about going, only for him to call me back that I THOMAS NKEMAKOLAM BLESSING stole his #500 Jesus.....
I was embarrassed yesterdayI cried my eyes out,I call on God,I wish to die at that moment
The embracement was too much
I was telling them that I'm a corp member that I can never steal the driver #500
For over 3 hours, the issues was still on ground
They said they will burn me alive
That they will snap me and send to social media and to the Government that a corp member is a criminal,How did I steal the driver money when I sat at the back??He has a conductor who might have been the one that took his money if at all he was saying the truth.
I was made/force to withdraw #10000 ( 10k ) to pay the driver back
They followed me to the ATM to withdraw the money,People were just looking at me
I cried my eyes out,I am so so depressed right nowThe money I paid is not much to me compare to the embracement I received yesterday
Now I am left with just 2k in my account hmm
I couldn't sleep throughout the night, I cried until tears refused coming out again
My eyes were swollen that I can't even see well
How I wish I got hold of this driver plate number, cos my heart aches a lot that I just want justice for what happened to me,IT HURT A LOT''..
However,people have been encouraging her to jeopardize the suicide thought,more also people requested for her account number to calm her nerves down..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corp Member Recounts How She Was Threatened To Pay For What She Didn't Commit by SenorFax(m): 8:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
Just forget it. Karma will take it out on him. He can't escape something worse in return as long as you are innocent.

Dry your eyes and move on. Shit happens

kiss
Re: Corp Member Recounts How She Was Threatened To Pay For What She Didn't Commit by HonAdeli(m): 12:48am On Jan 11, 2019
Sad to hear, I'm sure it was planned between the Driver and conductor. Sorrry about the Embarrassment karma will hit on them someday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corp Member Recounts How She Was Threatened To Pay For What She Didn't Commit by Oluwafisayo007(m): 9:05am On Jan 11, 2019
welcome to calabar baby.....my town, my home.sweet tho but you just have to stay sharp always if not, Nni tor calabar south go use you shine...

(1) (Reply)

Body Of 2-year-old Boy Who Fell In A Well Found After 13-day / Four In Trouble For Forcing Student To Eat Stolen Raw Fowl / Paedophile Hunters Catch Police Worker Who Posed As 13-year-old Girl. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.