Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

Chokolated Thursday - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Chokolated Thursday (405 Views)

Throwback Thursday:what Was The First Phone You Used? / Thursday Laugh Matters / Throw Back Thursday: Who Remembers This Iron? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chokolated Thursday by derachokolate(m): 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
Chokolated Thursday 02

When girls go about shouting " menaskum" I always have a reason to relate with them.

I always try to fight the generalization but truly some men are skum� 

How do you see somebody on the road and you start professing love sharp.

Awon I love you die .

Aworo I have been seeing you in my dreams .

Ate you are the cockroach in my cupboard.

Well men that sing litany of love on the first day of meeting someone are half skum� 

It is the gays that start shooting shots and try to impose their sexuality down somebody's throat are skum . Tueh!

Those ones are big skum , especially those rich Igbo ones that their Igbo accent is doing survival of the fittest with English language� those ones nah skum skum skum .? Skum!

That is how one day I met one at bedwell.

Nah so the man dey chop Igbo for phone with whoever is chidiebere ��

I kukuma pass minding my business, chewing my gum like Esmeral and thinking about the next girl I go collect joy from.��

Nah so person stop me oo .

I turn , it's the same Igbo man that was on Call

Oh oga good evening" . I greeted .

Ma blother good evening , awa yiu " he replied with thick Onitsha tongue laikdis, ndi e-ru na a-lu, I was actually talking about "L" and "R".

" I am fine sir " I replied. 

" Purease I'm rooking for Nelson mandera" . He asked 

I tried so much to hold my laughter �

I could see him struggling to speak this English , i could just speak Igbo and ease it for him but no oo , let me enjoy this first .

" Sir , see Nelson Mandela there ".. I said pointing at Nelson Mandela.

"Where are you going to ?"   He asked .

" Target by Nelson Mandela", this is exactly where I tell strangers anytime , maka adi Ama ama Onitsha Na agwa obosi.

" Ohh that's exactly the place, enter car let me carry you then" . He said smiling, you know this smile wey we dey smile when we dey chyke fine girl and she dey reply ��

My left Corinthians remind me " guy nah free ride so oo , to trek never tire you ?"�

My real sense remind me " na Anambra man be this o "��.

That was when the need to speak Igbo arised.

" Okay sir , nsogbu adiro (no problem)"  . I replied.

" Ibudi nwannem nwoke" the man smiled .

(You are even my brother).

Brothers and sisters I felt relaxed , oyanu show me your car  let's be going.

My guy man led me to a "motor" instead of a "car" , but in as much as nah 4 legs , nsogbu adiro , k'anyi jebe eje , let's be going .

We entered the car, uncle was smiling sheepishly. No! He was smiling goatly!

Whatever you can call it but not sheepishly, sheeps are innocent looking !

After a 130 seconds of magna silencia , uncle cleared throat .

In Igbo land , we clear throats when we want to make donations but  Just like Peter obi cleared throat and later still disappointed mbaka? Gbam! 

He cleared throat and said " shey you know you that you are handsome?, Imaka , feli hanssom " .

Chileke! Isi gini? Mua nka .

I calm down , remove two pills of self respect and swallow , drink one glass of patience .

" Thank you sir " I replied.

" Do you have a girlfriend?" He asked . 

"Yes sir ". I replied .

" I want to date you , you will not leave your girlfriend o , but we can still date ".. the man said again smiling .

" Oga isi Gini?, What did you say? I no here ".. I acted deaf. There are things you here and you just want to unhear them. 

My guy man repeated it .

I smile , as per civilised Nigerian, as per somebody who understands.

"Sir , I am actually sorry , I'm heterosexual, I am not transexual or bisexual neither am I gay , so this offer is actually meaningless to me . Just respect my sexuality" .. I said in the most polite way I can say it .

Just then we have started approaching my destination, I have started thanking God , e remain small I for sing halleujah inside the car .

" It's not like I will have sex with you oo , see you have ass , you have a nice laps , you have nice legs, iwere ukwu , I will just hold them and masturbate till I cum ".. the man replied .

Brothers and sisters otito diri jeso!

Praise the Lord !

Just look at typical " I will put just the head " ���

I was just laughing, isn't it funny ? , We reached where I will stop , I told him to stop me . He stopped . He was still talking I kukuma opened the door , remove one leg and kept outside . Just incase . Yes! Just in case .

He continued.

" I will take care of you , I will be giving you money" .

You see where menaskum� ?

You are chyking somebody and you are promising money already, all this foolish Igbo old men just think money begets Beatrice ��

" Are you schooling? " He asked.

" Yes sir " i replied.

"You see ,  I will be helping you with school too , if you need money , you will just call me and I will give you , do you need money for any school stuff currently? " He asked .

Laye eh ! In kiss Daniel's voice ���

I role eyes , I look up � , I laugh , I want to ignore , my Igbo blood say no!, That man is talking about money ! Yes! Yes!

" Yes sir , 20k to buy koctzeatvv ". I replied��

"Oya give me your number " he brought out pen and paper . oshey! But wait wetin do account number .�

I check paper , I see boys names and numbers , Chidera you are going to be side chick number 5 !, Chidera is the money worth it ? Igbo blood say yes ! I agree, even number 30 . We die there ��

I write my name and number .

" I will call you tomorrow" the man said.��

"Nsogbu adiro sir ". I replied smiling.��

"Do you wear pants ?" He asked again .���

Olorun! Chidera ji masun! , This man asked me this question? Like seriously? Wetin do boxers fa ? This man no Sabi wetin be heterosexual but for the sake of 20k . Make we cool down fess collect the money . We go lecture am later .������

I looked his hand , I see wedding ring , I became disappointed.����

" No sir " I replied reluctantly and in a Moody way .��

" This one you are acting like this , are you hungry ?" He asked .��

" Yes , I need to go and eat " I replied, trying to use it as an escape. ��

" Oya let's drive to crunches , I will get you food ,.then we drive to unical main gate , I want to see Someone, then from there I will show you my house" .. the man replied .��

As Jay Jay wey I be nah , olodo number 1�

I was tired of hearing nonsense fa!, My Igbo sense remind me. No subscribe to this lie oo , if you follow am go , you no go like this night  , collect money for hand first , fifty naira at hand is better than 20k at anywhere odikwa.����

" Sir don't waste your money, just give me 300 , the food they sell there is better more fulfilling than crunches , nah quantity first before quality " . I replied . As good chick wey I be.���

" So you will not see my house ?".. he asked .��

Shey the house nah TV�

" I want to see your house , I really want to , okay give me the three hundred, you go to unical and see the person then before you are back , I will be done , I might sleep over then " I whine am .���

" It's better that way then " 

This man find three hundred give me , not even five hundred so that I will keep the change , one dirty 200 and one dirty 100 naira . Uwa !!����

I step down , go chybike place eat better food���

The man no fit waste my time for free.

What nonsense!

I can not be used in this life !

Know your house , shey nah museum ����

Me wey dem use toto swear for��

©Oracle

(1) (Reply)

Markangel Comedy: Life Is Not Easy (new) / End EFCC :D / MOPOL OFFICER (crazy Ibeto Comedy) {episode 14}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.