Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

I Want To Walk Out Of My 12years Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Want To Walk Out Of My 12years Relationship (279 Views)

How To Walk Away From A Toxic Relationship / Abuja Let's Walk, Gist And Connect / How Women Walk With Engagement Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Walk Out Of My 12years Relationship by arosseun(m): 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
Hi Nairalanders,
My relationship is about 12years now and it has been a wonderful relationship but the problem is that I'm ready to marry my girlfriend now but I notice recently that some of the things i can easily tolerate before is now very difficult to tolerate and she is not ready to change .i'm thinking of leaving this relationship cos I don't want to marry out of pity though I still love her but I can't cope with those attitudes again.
Re: I Want To Walk Out Of My 12years Relationship by emeijeh(m): 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2019
Medicine + Engineering years wasted!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Walk Out Of My 12years Relationship by Robnectar(m): 8:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
plz give me her number let me talk to her wink
Re: I Want To Walk Out Of My 12years Relationship by JasonScoolari: 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
12years? That's 4 good tenure for a politician. I think you're being wicked.
You don chop belle full, now you wanna dispose her like some remnant because of a silly excuse. Abeg nor let me swear for you.
Re: I Want To Walk Out Of My 12years Relationship by nkwuocha: 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
If this lady visit a witch doctor on your behalf,she is justified.
Re: I Want To Walk Out Of My 12years Relationship by prettysassygirl(f): 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
arosseun:
Hi Nairalanders,
My relationship is about 12years now and it has been a wonderful relationship but the problem is that I'm ready to marry my girlfriend now but I notice recently that some of the things i can easily tolerate before is now very difficult to tolerate and she is not ready to change .i'm thinking of leaving this relationship cos I don't want to marry out of pity though I still love her but I can't cope with those attitudes again.
After 12 years abi? You need resounding slap. Na even the girl need beta slap, for being patient with u for 12 years
Re: I Want To Walk Out Of My 12years Relationship by Freak4achild(f): 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
So you had to wait 12 years to realize that you can't tolerate the things you used to? Nice. Claps.. You're a wicked time waster. May God separate from evils such as this. Amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Calabar Hook Up Zone / Closed / secretary/personal assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.