Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) (34886 Views)

13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds / Meet 14-year-old South African Math Genius, Sibahle Zwane. / 14-year-old South African Math Genius, Sibahle Zwane. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) by Rextizzle(m): 6:21am On Jan 11, 2019
Nice
Re: Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) by IMASTEX: 8:17am On Jan 11, 2019
haladadon:
and all the Dullard can only remember in school is that 4+4=8 and he even used it in an election campaign and some dumbasses are cheering him on.

they started reading meaning into the 4+4 thing when as a matter of fact the 4+4 don't mean sht.
Lol. Wait and see those that appreciate value more than Africa harvest him
Re: Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) by emmykk(m): 8:19am On Jan 11, 2019
BrainnewsNg:

Read More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/10-year-old-boy-who-solves-maths-faster-than-calculator/

That boy can't solve math than calculator . Please we should be real .
Re: Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) by bigiyaro(m): 8:22am On Jan 11, 2019
sinaj:
I hope it wont affect his social life.

Some of these gifted children end up mentally challenged
what kind of social life will u have when your financial life is dead?
Re: Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) by madridsta007(m): 8:23am On Jan 11, 2019
BrainnewsNg:

Read More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/10-year-old-boy-who-solves-maths-faster-than-calculator/

The United States will soon sweep in and poach this one. They always do.
Re: Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) by martineverest(m): 8:25am On Jan 11, 2019
if u know ABACUS very well u should be able to solve calculations better
Re: Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) by sinaj(f): 8:26am On Jan 11, 2019
bigiyaro:
what kind of social life will u have when your financial life is dead?
whats your point pls
Re: Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) by martineverest(m): 8:27am On Jan 11, 2019
emmykk:

That boy can't solve math than calculator . Please we should be real .
learn to read welll...the key word is 'FASTER'....with abacus,u can achieve that.i watched a 7 years old Nigeria do that on 'your view' show on TVC earlier this week
Re: Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) by able1993(m): 8:38am On Jan 11, 2019
Whether the student is faster than calculator or not, Africa has really got great, I mean great talents, unfortunately, education is not much appreciated in this part of the world. The Western world spend a lot on research and scholarship just to curry the interest of the best of Africans away, yet we do not care. I hope we get it right one day.....

Do you want to be enlightened, updated and learn on business and academic strategies, are you abreast of the success stories of Ben Carson, Steve Jobs, Albert Einstein, Bill Gates and the like, do you have inspirational stories others can learn from or do you need guidance and counselling on that particular decision you want to make, then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) by bimbotua(f): 8:44am On Jan 11, 2019
Wow!
Re: Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) by seedsower(m): 8:45am On Jan 11, 2019
google the viral video on YouTube, forget about the board.

femi4:
Still looking for the complex maths

A boy of 10 should be in jss class. That maths on the board is for pry pupils
Re: Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) by Seandisputed(m): 8:46am On Jan 11, 2019
Whoever believes this shiit should be sued except maybe Abacus but if it's the normal scientific calculator then he's on a long thing.

Faster than calculator ko, faster than aeroplane ni.
Re: Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) by Seandisputed(m): 8:50am On Jan 11, 2019
martineverest:
learn to read welll...the key word is 'FASTER'....with abacus,u can achieve that.i watched a 7 years old Nigeria do that on 'your view' show on TVC earlier this week

That young lad on TVC was fast for an average kid but he still took his time abeg. Noticed his teacher had to do it twice before he could get it.

No go talk another thing abeg.
Re: Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) by emmykk(m): 8:51am On Jan 11, 2019
martineverest:

The word faster is even worse,I repeat he can't solve math faster than calculator. I understand how fast he can be,but it should not be said to be faster than calculator.
Re: Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) by chizzypresh(f): 8:55am On Jan 11, 2019
I just wish that maths is easy for me cry
Re: Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) by martineverest(m): 8:56am On Jan 11, 2019
Seandisputed:

That young lad on TVC was fast for an average kid but he still took his time abeg. Noticed his teacher had to do it twice before he could get it.

No go talk another thing abeg.
the dude was distracted and he still a young learner.i watched one on AIT some years ago,these Japanese kids could add and subtract huge numbers within milliseconds
Re: Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) by martineverest(m): 9:01am On Jan 11, 2019
chizzypresh:

the problem is that teachers are not psychological enough to handle kids when it comes to mathematics.all they know is how to flog kids when they fail maths.

u clearly missed it during Ur early age,it became hard for u to understand mathematics during your late stages in primary and secondary.

schools should make verbal and quantitative reasoning more important in earlier in primary 1to 3 than maths.those subjects are the best ways to know maths.

another problem is that smart kids become dull when they get to secondary schools because of their teachers mode of teachings....they want kids to comform to their style and encourages cramming,this restrict the brain from expanding.

Neurobics should also be introduced to our schools and kids shouldn't stay in schools for than 1 pm

2 Likes

Re: Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) by 22brains(m): 9:02am On Jan 11, 2019
BrainnewsNg:

ALAS!!! the beautiful ones are just being born... cool dude.
Re: Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) by 22brains(m): 9:03am On Jan 11, 2019
martineverest:
the problem bis that teachers are not psychological enough to handle kids when it comes to mathematics.all they know is how to flog kids when they fail maths.

u clearly missed it during Ur early age,it became hard for u to understand mathematics during your late stahes in primary and secondary.

schools should make verbal and quantitative reasoning more important in earlier in primary 1to 3.those subjects are the best beats to know maths

ALAS!!! the beautiful ones are just being born... cool dude.
Re: Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:04am On Jan 11, 2019
I remembered the movie Gifted...A Young girl raised by her uncle after the mum committed suicide when the mum want her to solve a mathematical problem that had been unsolved for thousands of years. the girl could solve advanced equations at age 7.. I believe such genius are rare and they Re the future of advance scientific discoveries..
Re: Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) by Octaves(m): 9:08am On Jan 11, 2019
If it's those maths on the board. I can solve them too in split seconds
Re: Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) by Rikidony(m): 9:13am On Jan 11, 2019
watch the video on BBC Africa Facebook page and was shocked. dude was able to calculate 5000 * 400 within 3 seconds
Re: Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) by Seandisputed(m): 9:13am On Jan 11, 2019
martineverest:
the dude was distracted and he still a young learner.i watched on in AIT some years ago,these Japanese kids could add and subtract huge numbers within milliseconds
True.
Re: Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) by Seandisputed(m): 9:16am On Jan 11, 2019
chizzypresh:

I can count the number of times i stayed in class for maths way back in highschool grin[quote

1 Like

Re: Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) by Rikidony(m): 9:17am On Jan 11, 2019
Seandisputed:
Whoever believes this shiit should be sued except maybe Abacus but if it's the normal scientific calculator then he's on a long thing.

Faster than calculator ko, faster than aeroplane ni.

dude go to BBC AFRICA FACEBOOK PAGE and watch the video.
dude was able to calculate huge numbers under miliseconds
Re: Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) by chizzypresh(f): 9:26am On Jan 11, 2019
martineverest:
the problem is that teachers are not psychological enough to handle kids when it comes to mathematics.all they know is how to flog kids when they fail maths.

u clearly missed it during Ur early age,it became hard for u to understand mathematics during your late stages in primary and secondary.

schools should make verbal and quantitative reasoning more important in earlier in primary 1to 3 than maths.those subjects are the best ways to know maths.

another problem is that smart kids become dull when they get to secondary schools because of their teachers mode of teachings....they want kids to comform to their style and encourages cramming,this restrict the brain from expanding.

Neurobics should also be introduced to our schools

I used to love maths but developed hatred for it in my secondary school cos my maths teacher was the worst ever......Understanding small today and the next day he will confuse you more.
Re: Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) by MikeMoses(m): 9:27am On Jan 11, 2019
I once know of someone with this ability, but he later became mad! I mean true life story. The guy can calculate almost everything within seconds in fact he will tell when when the answer to your questions can't be solved by a calculator.
Re: Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:27am On Jan 11, 2019
@Oweku, the meaning of your name in Yoruba is a careless talker who talks himself to death. .

1 Like

Re: Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) by chizzypresh(f): 9:28am On Jan 11, 2019
Seandisputed:

I can count the number of times i stayed in class for maths way back in highschool grin[quote

I learnt how to sleep well then
Re: Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) by martineverest(m): 9:30am On Jan 11, 2019
chizzypresh:

I used to love maths but developed hatred for it in my secondary school cos my maths teacher was the worst ever......Understanding small today and the next day he will confuse you more.
that's the problem...most maths teachers are incompetent and not psychological
Re: Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) by chizzypresh(f): 9:37am On Jan 11, 2019
martineverest:
that's the problem...most maths teachers are incompetent and not psychological

I dnt think i can do anytin about it now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department / Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing / Covenant University In Pictures, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.