Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:43 PM

Vanguard Appologises To Tinubu For Publishing False Story About His Health - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vanguard Appologises To Tinubu For Publishing False Story About His Health (26119 Views)

Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment / Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole / FUOYE Killings: Bisi Fayemi's 'Persona Non-Grata' Order Lifted, NANS Appologises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vanguard Appologises To Tinubu For Publishing False Story About His Health by wellmax(m): 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
SalamRushdie:
The mere fact that Tinubu showed up in Aso Rock today is not enough proof that he didn't slump some days ago , I have seen people slump and hours later they appear for important social engagements...FFK cannot just imagine that Tinubu slumped

Even with vanguard saying that they realised it was false, this idi0t still believes the fake news from ffk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vanguard Appologises To Tinubu For Publishing False Story About His Health by 9jatriot(m): 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
It's all part of the Dubai strategy. See more here:
https://www.nairaland.com/4944757/dubai-strategy-guess-correctly-pdps
Re: Vanguard Appologises To Tinubu For Publishing False Story About His Health by Haddock(m): 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
SalamRushdie:
The mere fact that Tinubu showed up in Aso Rock today is not enough proof that he didn't slump some days ago , I have seen people slump and hours later they appear for important social engagements...FFK cannot just imagine that Tinubu slumped

Go on seeing slumping people who later appear for important bla bla bla...
Wake up, don't follow Femi Fani Kayode to the grave.

1 Like

Re: Vanguard Appologises To Tinubu For Publishing False Story About His Health by Buterflyle0: 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
SalamRushdie:

FarahAideed the person who put you in this possessed position is very wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vanguard Appologises To Tinubu For Publishing False Story About His Health by idealogical: 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
These legacy newspapers keep struggling to compete with twitter and social media fake news peddlers, but why source news from dishonorable and troubled characters like FFK and Reno especially news about major and influential Nigerian like Tinubu?

Imagine PT, a supposedly reputable news media outlet publishing and promoting doctored tapes by twitter characters like Reno. They won't stop till they are sued majorly with serious monetary sanctions.
Re: Vanguard Appologises To Tinubu For Publishing False Story About His Health by Basher8583: 10:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
SalamRushdie:

I don't understand....is it like you were there when he slumped or you are just being plain stu.pid like the rest of your clan in pdp.

I just being honest here

1 Like

Re: Vanguard Appologises To Tinubu For Publishing False Story About His Health by DTaj: 11:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
Since CBN under Sanusi intervened and sacked those fraudulent former bank CEOs, especially Erastus Akingbola and Cecilia Ibru, Vanguard newspaper started a campaign of hate and propaganda against Sanusi and anything he supported.

This was because their rubbish, money-for-hand-back-for-ground Vanguard Annual Banking Awards stopped abruptly. Banks such as Intercontinental, Oceanic, BankPHB, Finbank, etc were the ones who used to buy off those awards in those days! It meant that a huge, dubious revenue source for Vanguard got shut!

That newspaper extended the hate and prejudice to Buhari and APC from 2014 till this minute.

They do not hide it at all that they are a propaganda and fake news mouthpiece for PDP and anything favourable to that evil, dead party!

Vanguard newspaper is the only mainstream newspaper that publishes fake news about APC, Buhari, and other APC leaders and later apologize after their cover had been blown!

What is the difference between those ubiquitous, anonymous blogs/fake websites and Vanguard? I’ve never bought that thrash of a newspaper since I started buying newspapers in 1993...

A lot of us respect veteran publisher, Pa (Uncle) Sam Amuka; however, his newspaper, Vanguard, had long gone to the dogs! To the highest bidder!

It’s a shame!!!

2 Likes

Re: Vanguard Appologises To Tinubu For Publishing False Story About His Health by SirBunky85(m): 11:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
SalamRushdie:
senseless

1 Like

Re: Vanguard Appologises To Tinubu For Publishing False Story About His Health by Konquest: 12:18am On Jan 11, 2019
Mosesoly:
Vanguard excel in publishing false stories,this is not their first time,is it that they don't have correspondents or eye witnesses.
^^^^
^^^^
Saturday Punch, led by that female Editor
has also become very notorious for
publishing fake news got from social media
without investigations... and they never
apologise to readers or retract false publications
online and offline.

1 Like

Re: Vanguard Appologises To Tinubu For Publishing False Story About His Health by nonsobaba: 1:57am On Jan 11, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
vanguard again?..can someone please close down this company?... I don't know which is worse vanguard or AIT
AIT is now becoming a bit responsible in their reporting. Vanguard have degenerated to a gossip mill. Nobody takes them serious anymore.

1 Like

Re: Vanguard Appologises To Tinubu For Publishing False Story About His Health by Sheggy13(m): 4:07am On Jan 11, 2019
Imagine a News outfit publishing news based on the unverified tweet of a politician when it should be the other way round. How irresponsible of Vanguard.
Re: Vanguard Appologises To Tinubu For Publishing False Story About His Health by enemyofprogress: 4:09am On Jan 11, 2019
Who cares?
Re: Vanguard Appologises To Tinubu For Publishing False Story About His Health by seanfer(m): 6:49am On Jan 11, 2019
SalamRushdie:

The exact day that FFK mentioned was the day APC flagged off its campaign in Lagos and Tinubu was there... Use your Head and stop letting one drug addict think for you..
Re: Vanguard Appologises To Tinubu For Publishing False Story About His Health by Oblang(m): 7:32am On Jan 11, 2019
Iddiot:
Whether the news is true, near true or false is what I don't know. Apologizing Tinubu for propagating lies and causing damages against his person is quite understandable BUT including the federal government in the equation is inconsequentially nonsensical*. It is an act of fear and portrays Vanguard's ineptitude from fear of the Centre.. ( don't quote me because of this line)

The hand that wrote the apology should be penalized of 2weeks salary

Where did u see federal govt?

1 Like

Re: Vanguard Appologises To Tinubu For Publishing False Story About His Health by adekolaelect(m): 7:33am On Jan 11, 2019
SalamRushdie:
. It is be like say something is worrying your head.. the official news media apologise for fake news you are here still playing one stupid loyalty to FFK ? PLS EXAMINE YOUR HEAD .

1 Like

Re: Vanguard Appologises To Tinubu For Publishing False Story About His Health by Slurity(m): 8:06am On Jan 11, 2019
SalamRushdie:
What king of person are you? You pretend to know FFK than everyone. You want to say that those apologizing dont have sense?
Re: Vanguard Appologises To Tinubu For Publishing False Story About His Health by naptu2: 9:03am On Jan 11, 2019

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vanguard Appologises To Tinubu For Publishing False Story About His Health by yarnme2(m): 10:57am On Jan 11, 2019
The problem of Nigerians, lazy writers, can't verify information before publication. Or maybe with intent to cause division...

Your apology is accepted but be more careful next time

See me asap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Buhari Turns To Russia For Military Support / N83 Billion Fraud: Lawyer Dumps Yahaya Bello, Withdraws From Case / Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Recover Weapons (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.