Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo (22983 Views)

MC Oluomo's Son Gaji Graduates With First Class From University Of Hertfordshire / MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) / 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by Spatta: 10:13am On Jan 11, 2019
Are these NANS or Touts? What has this country become? NANS in our days is feared by Touts, Police, the Army and the Government, That was the same time Sowore was President of Unilag , these NANS that supports Buhari and give award to Agbero is a shame to the sensibilities of all Nigerian students and Alumni
Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by harmbhrosz(m): 10:13am On Jan 11, 2019
Adebowale89:

I never knew you're this dumb. just imagine how you're showcasing your stupidity for free here grin

when KANU was sacrificing you and your kinsmen to sacrifice to the pipe war you never condemn here you're forming holiness here

this guy and KANU character is not different. you take your frustration to the NANS and stop letting the world know how foolish you're
didirin, justify why your jagaban thuggery should be defended and stop jumping up and down aimlessly by bringing issues that doesn't relate.

You know me to be a supporter of KANU because I have a contrary opinion or what, now who is being fooolish. Ain't you a disgrace to your generation for supporting thieves and thugs? Olofo
Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by Fash20: 10:15am On Jan 11, 2019
Shame one NANS... As far as I'm concerned, they do not represent me.
Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by Kaybex007(m): 10:24am On Jan 11, 2019
I am not saying praising thuggery is a good act, but when your friend decides to take his food away from you and your enemy decides to help you with food, water, drinking even tell you to come around whenever you are hungry,what do you do. Who knows, the so called Koko Zara must have been sponsoring most of the students project which the governments and all other concerned body have refused to. Same also go with the music and movie industry. M.I. once came out that the so called yahoo boys are the one financing both their audio and video music's so therefore they have no choice than to praise them since the banks are not ready to loan then either is the government coming to their rescue. If anyone could remember an old track which was released by Cobham which was titled "MAGA NO NEED PAY", same M.I. also featured in the music. Just fed up of a country where the bad is seen as good and the people who have the intention doing good have no choice than to do bad cuz they are being condemned. Nigeria is as derailed country, no longer on track.
Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by Modarun(m): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2019
Tinubu will stand on different podiums and castigate PDP, everytime 16years of PDP this and 16years of PDP that. Take a look at his own legacy for the South West he controls? Legalized looting, assasinations and thugery.
Ameachi put it quite rightly, Nothing to show for over 5trillion Lagos has swallowed the past 19years under Tinubu strangulating hold on Lagos and parts of the South West.
This is the kind of man Yorubas look up to and wants us to support? God forbid a South South first sons like me to start following people who we cant point to who their fathers were born and buried. They are now at the political center. MC Oluomo and this riffraff is now grand commander and enforcers heros of Yoruba youths and elders alike. Wole was attacking OBJ for his support of Atiku, but will turn away his eyes to the alarming trends of thugery, ritual killings, rascality, assasinations threatening to enculf the South West. Imagine a common garage tout is now amongst those our so called sophisticated youths look up to and dream to be like? Wonders shall indeed never end.

1 Like

Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by Phonix1234: 11:06am On Jan 11, 2019
cry cry cry wen u celebrate nothing
Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by Rachaelgold(f): 11:48am On Jan 11, 2019
Haha.. Haha. What's happening!!?? NANS!??.. Ema bami ke
Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by Colb461: 11:54am On Jan 11, 2019
googlepikins:
Na this kind useless country I go come born my children?

lolx.seriously oh na dis kind country
Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by Adebowale89(m): 12:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
harmbhrosz:
didirin, justify why your jagaban thuggery should be defended and stop jumping up and down aimlessly by bringing issues that doesn't relate.

You know me to be a supporter of KANU because I have a contrary opinion or what, now who is being fooolish. Ain't you a disgrace to your generation for supporting thieves and thugs? Olofo

you're just one nonentity that will deny your tribesman for a chicken change, that's the fate of typical Igbo

how your kinsmen left Biafra struggle within few months to lick Fulani man anus, speak much about how senseless you people can be

get your brainless talk out of my mention. afofungbemu
Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by Ronjule: 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
NANS! I Am so disappointed undecided[color=#000099][/color]
Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by idealogical: 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2019
jmaine:

Silly APC fans everywhere.. He deserves to go just like others he has sent to the land of great beyond.

Isn't it shameful, you are all relying on the blood of citizens shed by this mindless thug to win elections?

What others did he sent to their graves? So you know them or so you have their names? Was he arrested and convicted over any death or murder?

It is the hatred, bitterness, tribalism and ignorance in you talking. When you wish people death and evil, it befalls you too.
Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by ATTAH012(m): 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
Nw agbero don be profession in Nigeria, interested candidate shld applied.
Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by GetCofOProperty: 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
Awards now fly around... Soon National awards will be given to these set of people too...

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by jmaine: 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
idealogical:

[s]What others did he sent to their graves? So you know them or so you have their names? Was he arrested and convicted over any death or murder?

It is the hatred, bitterness, tribalism and ignorance in you talking. When you wish people death and evil, it befalls you too[/s].

You must believe I am as stupid as you APC lot. You feel being a gangster lord and Capone in a rugged area like Oshodi involve helping the charities and not shedding blood by threat elimination...

The likes of MC Oluwo and Hamburger were deleted cos of turf wars by his likes..

Talo who is a rugged desciple since the days of Bomboy (MC Oluomo predecessor) recently cried out publicly that Musiliu Akinsanya is seeking for his death just like his comrades...

It is on record the Mc Oluwo was killed by this idiot and his gang.

MC Oluomo is a political enforcer for the APC crew just like the useless small Jaypron who has gone the way his type should be. They are usually arrested and subsequently released by their Godfathers which happens to be Tinubu...

He is destined to die violently, just like he has violently eliminated others...

Now.. Geddifok..
Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by IbrahimDamola: 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2019
No be only koko zaria, na koko borno. We yoruba should be really ashamed that the one greatly respected yoruba race (at least pre-social media) are now led by social misfits, deviants, thugs, urchins, which has made yoruba race and their youths a global laughing stock. Even northerners can't condone codein-addicted almajiri urchins to call the shots in their land. Pitiable! Tueh!
Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by lyriclekidd(m): 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2019
ImperialYoruba:
How is NURTW agbero different from all the oloshos in Nollywood you all parade as award winning celebrities?

Help me ask these sloww pokke of people called Nigerians.
Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by sogodihno: 9:40am On Jan 12, 2019
obonujoker:
Honestly Tinubu has finished Yoruba youths... My God!!

yes, let him finish us, we like it like that, ipob pig how are u better? senseless fool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi / How Does UNICAL Calculate Their 4.0 Grading System? / Yakubu Nura: UNIMAID Press Release On Winning 'World Physics Champion'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.