Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,912 members, 7,952,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:56 PM

Buhari Is Working!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Working!!! (636 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju / Why Buhari Is A Weak Leader – Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Working!!! by onyinyechi94: 12:53am On Jan 11, 2019
The RNDA commended Buhari for being the only President who has shown interest and commitment in maintaining peace and developing the Niger Delta. They were impressed at the level of integrity Buhari has shown and his stance against corruption and bad leadership in the Niger Delta. The RNDA regretted the 6 years of massive corruption, looting and neglect by the PDP administration and commended Buhari for his achievements which will boost economic activities in the Niger Delta
Re: Buhari Is Working!!! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:05am On Jan 11, 2019
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Working!!! by udemzyudex(m): 3:08am On Jan 11, 2019
onyinyechi94:
The RNDA commended Buhari for being the only President who has shown interest and commitment in maintaining peace and developing the Niger Delta. They were impressed at the level of integrity Buhari has shown and his stance against corruption and bad leadership in the Niger Delta. The RNDA regretted the 6 years of massive corruption, looting and neglect by the PDP administration and commended Buhari for his achievements which will boost economic activities in the Niger Delta

New recruit

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Working!!! by Randy100: 4:48am On Jan 11, 2019
More like "Buhari is killing."
Re: Buhari Is Working!!! by onyinyechi94: 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2019
Randy100:
More like "Buhari is killing."
please dont be stupid
Re: Buhari Is Working!!! by onyinyechi94: 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2019
udemzyudex:

New recruit
see i know you dont have sense .but you will be fine
Re: Buhari Is Working!!! by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2019
udemzyudex:

New recruit
Na real new recruit

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Working!!! by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2019
onyinyechi94:
chai...see wetin hunger do u. 30k monthly? I shake my head for this country

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Working!!! by Randy100: 11:41pm On Jan 12, 2019
onyinyechi94:
please dont be stupid
thunder kill you
Re: Buhari Is Working!!! by Modarun(m): 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
Another BMC lies. They generate a fake tgread and ruch and fill it with comments. Hehehe Buhari is alreadybgone and gone.for good.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Femi Fani Kayode Exposes Why Buhari Missed Debate , See Buhari Replies / ‘My Lord, Where Do I Keep Your Bribe?’ – Niyi Osundare / Oyo Guber Candidate Seyi Makinde Pay Homage To Oyo King Adeyemi As Postrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.