Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

APGA Members Are Working Against Me - Ukachukwu Laments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Members Are Working Against Me - Ukachukwu Laments (394 Views)

Ukachukwu Brothers Blast Wike, Demand Apology For Calling Them 'land Grabbers' / Nicholas Ukachukwu: Real Story On Demolition Of Igbo Man Property In Abuja– Wike / New Year: Ukachukwu Requests 16 Soldiers, 20 Policemen, 12 DSS For Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APGA Members Are Working Against Me - Ukachukwu Laments by actiondrilling: 3:46am On Jan 11, 2019
...YPP has taken over Anambra south - Cater Umeh.

On January 8, all APGA candidates in Anambra state were at Aguleri were they met with governor Obiano. The meeting was convened by the governor to interact with the party candidates.

The governor wanted to find out from the APGA candidates the challenges they are facing in their campaigns and the strategy to adopt to win the elections for the party.

Most of the candidates spoke and expressed their fears. But the report from Anambra south was clear. Chief Nicholas Ukachukwu who is yet to become a candidate due to the nullification of the APGA primaries that produced him told the governor that most of the APGA members in Anambra south are working against him.

He lamented that many of them are into anti party and expressed fear that APGA will lose Anambra south.

Hon Cater Umeh was specific. He told the governor that the President General of Akpo was working for YPP. He requested the governor to query him for working against APGA.
Hon Cater Umeh told the audience that YPP has taken over Anambra south senatorial zone and asked that all APGA members who were working for another party be suspended.
However, ndi Anambra south are angry that Cater Umeh requested for the sacking of a President General for working for another political party other than APGA. They are asking if PGs are now card carrying members of APGA.
APGA candidates in Anambra south should accept their fate. Requesting that PGs and APGA members be sacked or suspended when the party messed up their chances at the primaries and imposed unpopular candidates is an exercise in futility.
Again, Ukachukwu should concentrate more on Uga where the APGA ticket is, than spying which APGA member is working for another political party.
Recall that few days ago, a strong supporter of Chief Nicholas Ukachukwu and coordinator of youths in his campaign organization, Comr Kenneth Okeke from Uli, Ihiala LGA led other youths to pledge loyalty to Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah.
It is a sign that APGA no longer exist in Anambra south till the February election is over.

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/01/apga-members-are-working-against-me.html

Re: APGA Members Are Working Against Me - Ukachukwu Laments by bankyblue(m): 3:50am On Jan 11, 2019
Baba no worry urself , u don't win all ready
Re: APGA Members Are Working Against Me - Ukachukwu Laments by mana123: 5:05am On Jan 11, 2019
APGA people are jokers.
Those crying wolf and asking for suspension of PGs and party people are unpopular candidates who bribe their way to get party ticket.
Ukachukwu has been sacked by court because of fraudulent primaries
APGA is dead and buried in Anambra State.

(1) (Reply)

No Suprise That Amokachi Supports Buhari / EXCLUSIVE: What CJN Onnoghen told CCB over asset declaration / Justice Ibrahim Mohammed Likely To Replace Onnoghen As CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.