Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,096 members, 7,849,426 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

Share Your Favourite Mind Blowing Biblical Miracles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Favourite Mind Blowing Biblical Miracles (547 Views)

10 Biblical Miracles With Alternative Explanations / Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) / The Secrets Of Biblical Miracles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Favourite Mind Blowing Biblical Miracles by paule: 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2010
I want all the christian faithfuls to share their favourite mind blowing miracles or events than occured in the bible. My is Jesus walking on water rebuking the storm and Moses dividing the red sea. I believe in miracles, its edifies and challenges my christian faith

Warning: Please no atheist, unbeliever, pagan or any religious fanatic should make ridicule comments
Re: Share Your Favourite Mind Blowing Biblical Miracles by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2010
Mine is the rescuing of prisoners travelling with Paul(about 214 or so) the bible recorded that no single hair from anyone was lost. I mean there could have been people that couldnt swim that day, but because God has said it, it came to pass. Hallelujah!
Re: Share Your Favourite Mind Blowing Biblical Miracles by TheClown: 11:45am On Aug 23, 2010
Mine is Christ's turning of bread and wine to his body and blood and then commanding Christians to do same in memory of him! I believe the bread and wine blessed in the holy Eucharist is in communion with the body and blood of Christ and its the greatest miracle of all times.
Re: Share Your Favourite Mind Blowing Biblical Miracles by cleversecj: 11:24am On Aug 24, 2010
Mine is Jesus turning of two fishes and five loaves of bread into thousands to feed five thousand men beside women and children Matt 14vrs16-21.

Just a prove of His world in Phil. 4v19, psalms 34v10

He knows what we need at all time.

Remain blessed.

(1) (Reply)

If You're Religious / Faith That Overcomes Fear / Attend Pbc Power Conference 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.