Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

"I Watch Old Nollywood Films" Burna Boy Says As Ay Comedian React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Watch Old Nollywood Films" Burna Boy Says As Ay Comedian React (29908 Views)

Fans Go Gaga As AY Comedian Shows What Is Inside His New Multi Million Mansion / FIRS Urges Nigerians To Pay Tax As AY Live Holds In Style In Abuja (photos) / Rosaline Meurer In Bikini With Falz And AY Comedian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Watch Old Nollywood Films" Burna Boy Says As Ay Comedian React by Jh0wsef(m): 11:12am On Jan 11, 2019
Are you an entrepreneur?

get classic logos to speak for you at low rates wink

Re: "I Watch Old Nollywood Films" Burna Boy Says As Ay Comedian React by able1993(m): 11:12am On Jan 11, 2019
Congratulations,that is your luck....

Do you want to be enlightened, updated and learn on business and academic strategies, are you abreast of the success stories of Ben Carson, Steve Jobs, Albert Einstein, Bill Gates and the like, do you have inspirational stories others can learn from or do you need guidance and counselling on that particular decision you want to make, then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: "I Watch Old Nollywood Films" Burna Boy Says As Ay Comedian React by Djauro: 11:14am On Jan 11, 2019
So why is this in fp?
Re: "I Watch Old Nollywood Films" Burna Boy Says As Ay Comedian React by LeoThaGreat(m): 11:14am On Jan 11, 2019
Burna Boy issa rugged fella.
I will love to see him act.
Na gangster role go fit am sha, cuz I can't imagine him acting romantic scenes singing love songs. It will be damn hilarious.
Re: "I Watch Old Nollywood Films" Burna Boy Says As Ay Comedian React by Wisemen0147(m): 11:14am On Jan 11, 2019
I need a legal/professional advice on a case

A cash in a friend bank account was withheld by bank.

He got to know about this when he decide to send some cash via his mobile banking app while his account balance showing minus/negative

His lawyer wrote a several letters to the bank about the incident which the bank ignored

His lawyer decide to sued the bank,then bank came with police/court order that was used to withheld the cash.

Which stated that my friend obtained money under false pretence.

The judge adjourned the case and instructed my friend lawyer to write an invitation letter to police,to bring whoever that makes a complained about my friend account to the court

The question is this,did police has right to arrest my friend on,before or after the case? Now that the case is in court of law...

Thank you...
Re: "I Watch Old Nollywood Films" Burna Boy Says As Ay Comedian React by Akanapiaigwe: 11:20am On Jan 11, 2019
me too even when I don't like NollyWood of these days

fact is that NollyWood was much better those days especially comedy aspect
Re: "I Watch Old Nollywood Films" Burna Boy Says As Ay Comedian React by SUNDICOS(m): 11:21am On Jan 11, 2019
What do you think ? Ay
Re: "I Watch Old Nollywood Films" Burna Boy Says As Ay Comedian React by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 11, 2019
farano:
Conspiracy, evil men, state of emergency, karashika, aki na ukwa.. old movies I love so much

Eran iya oshogbo
Koto aye
Re: "I Watch Old Nollywood Films" Burna Boy Says As Ay Comedian React by thundafire: 12:36pm On Jan 11, 2019
to act as a mad man or smoke weed
Re: "I Watch Old Nollywood Films" Burna Boy Says As Ay Comedian React by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
farano:
Conspiracy, evil men, state of emergency, karashika, aki na ukwa.. old movies I love so much
i repeat Isakaba twice every week
Re: "I Watch Old Nollywood Films" Burna Boy Says As Ay Comedian React by Erictiad19: 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
big men
Re: "I Watch Old Nollywood Films" Burna Boy Says As Ay Comedian React by iluvdonjazzy: 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
me too, I luv old movies than these new ones
Re: "I Watch Old Nollywood Films" Burna Boy Says As Ay Comedian React by GetCofOProperty: 6:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
Nollywood movies have gained global recognition...for it to have been rated No 3 in the world after Hollywood and Bollywood... Let's give it to our guys, they are doing a very good job.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beyonce Pics In Nigeria Visit / Cute Photo Of D'banj And 2face / Helen Paul's Civil, Trad And White Weddings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.