Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,836 members, 7,837,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

What Has Changed In Our Democracy Since 1999? Is It Getting Worse Or Better? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Changed In Our Democracy Since 1999? Is It Getting Worse Or Better? (413 Views)

CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara / You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. / Zamfara Killings Unacceptable, Threat To Our Democracy – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Changed In Our Democracy Since 1999? Is It Getting Worse Or Better? by KingGBsky(m): 6:36am On Jan 11, 2019
Nigeria is being ruled by the same men since the 1960s, some has passed away while most remain in the helm of affairs.
We have been practicing democracy for the past 19 years. By May we would have been in Democracy for 20 years.
My thoughts even deepest thoughts is while most intelligent Nigerians still believe that any good thing will come from those who has been in the helm of affairs since the 1960s.

Wake up Nigerians. It will never be possible for even the next 100 years.
Check the statistics.
They have been in Power ruled mightily by the Fulanis since 1960, now Democracy for 20 years still under the siege of the powerful Fulanis, what is there to write about Nigeria?
No power, No good roads since the Colonial masters left Nigeria and sold the country to the Fulani hierarchy.
This should not be a place to argue about PC and PDP please.
I wrote this while I was busy working and the thought came to me to share my Country with you all.
I'm not based in Niger but as every other Nigerian outside the country who has seen our easily and well placed leadership and governance is being done. I will say only that NIGERIA IS UNDER SEIGE and under the RULE OF A COUP.

Re: What Has Changed In Our Democracy Since 1999? Is It Getting Worse Or Better? by Rextizzle(m): 6:42am On Jan 11, 2019
It's still the same
Only God can save this country
Re: What Has Changed In Our Democracy Since 1999? Is It Getting Worse Or Better? by madridguy(m): 6:44am On Jan 11, 2019
To me democracy is not the solution. Nigeria should adopt new form of government.
Re: What Has Changed In Our Democracy Since 1999? Is It Getting Worse Or Better? by Shawnnn01: 7:06am On Jan 11, 2019
Were you dead in the previous 16 years of PDP or was Nigeria rosy like paradise then ? Who do you think cares about the nonsense you have to spill now or you think no one is smart to see tru you bigoted Igbo charade ?
Re: What Has Changed In Our Democracy Since 1999? Is It Getting Worse Or Better? by KingGBsky(m): 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
madridguy:
To me democracy is not the solution. Nigeria should adopt new form of government.

Democracy like it's being done in United states.
Where all the states are independent.
Like what Nigeria call Restructuring would work.
Where all the power is not monopolistic.
Re: What Has Changed In Our Democracy Since 1999? Is It Getting Worse Or Better? by KingGBsky(m): 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Were you dead in the previous 16 years of PDP or was Nigeria rosy like paradise then ? Who do you think cares about the nonsense you have to spill now or you think no one is smart to see tru you bigoted Igbo charade ?

What's with the nonchalant attitude?
Do you still think on the side of the APC and PDP government when we all know they are the same people from a particular breed...
(The men from 1960s)
This would be my next article here.
Re: What Has Changed In Our Democracy Since 1999? Is It Getting Worse Or Better? by KingGBsky(m): 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2019
Shawnnn01:

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Vote Right: Your Right / Who Do You Think Will Win The 2019 Presidency? / Justice Walter Onnoghen - Pdp Is Indeed Synonymous To Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.