Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

'I Look Like A Painting' - Toke Makinwa Looking All Adorable In African Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Look Like A Painting' - Toke Makinwa Looking All Adorable In African Style (1611 Views)

Bambam Steps Out For A Wedding Looking All Classy (Photo) / Bbnaija's Ahneeka Looking All Sexy In Sultry Photo / Yemi Alade Looking All "Yummy" As She Steps Out In Style (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Look Like A Painting' - Toke Makinwa Looking All Adorable In African Style by crimmish: 7:54am On Jan 11, 2019
The great media personality, Toke Makinwa stuns in a chic ankara style that bares cleavage with dramatic sleeves, which she complemented with a bottle green turban and matching bag.

She wrote:

'I look like a painting
First glam session of the year❤❤'

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/01/toke-makinwa-looking-all-adorable-in-african-style.html

See photos:

cc: Lalasticlala, Fynestboi

Re: 'I Look Like A Painting' - Toke Makinwa Looking All Adorable In African Style by crimmish: 7:54am On Jan 11, 2019
wink
Re: 'I Look Like A Painting' - Toke Makinwa Looking All Adorable In African Style by decatalyst(m): 7:57am On Jan 11, 2019
No! You look like a jobless and attention seeking human being!

Iranu

1 Like

Re: 'I Look Like A Painting' - Toke Makinwa Looking All Adorable In African Style by Kenzico(m): 7:58am On Jan 11, 2019
sad

Food FOR THE RICH ELITES
Re: 'I Look Like A Painting' - Toke Makinwa Looking All Adorable In African Style by MCMXCVIII(m): 8:00am On Jan 11, 2019
shocked

Yeah yeah
We know, a painting in a gallery of immorality. Where the socially blind ones admire that art work (you) and the lustful rich ones purchases you.
Re: 'I Look Like A Painting' - Toke Makinwa Looking All Adorable In African Style by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 11, 2019
Nice
Re: 'I Look Like A Painting' - Toke Makinwa Looking All Adorable In African Style by iamsea(m): 8:04am On Jan 11, 2019
And she's happy she looks like a painting and not like God's own image:/:/:/.. It is well..
Re: 'I Look Like A Painting' - Toke Makinwa Looking All Adorable In African Style by Jayslicky: 8:12am On Jan 11, 2019
You look like painting, you don't look like a painting is none of my business, keep spending on frivolities, time will tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Look Like A Painting' - Toke Makinwa Looking All Adorable In African Style by Joshmodest(m): 8:29am On Jan 11, 2019
all dis dudes above me .... I have one question for y'all ...... is it ur painting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Look Like A Painting' - Toke Makinwa Looking All Adorable In African Style by miracle956: 8:47am On Jan 11, 2019
Re: 'I Look Like A Painting' - Toke Makinwa Looking All Adorable In African Style by FactBoyz: 10:18am On Jan 11, 2019
watch as this goes to FP
Re: 'I Look Like A Painting' - Toke Makinwa Looking All Adorable In African Style by ashewoboy(m): 10:34am On Jan 11, 2019
sexy babe.
click like if you wish to phuck her.

click share if you are indifferent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Look Like A Painting' - Toke Makinwa Looking All Adorable In African Style by Nostradamus: 10:37am On Jan 11, 2019
Is it only me but this girl's mouth look like blac chyna's mouth.
Re: 'I Look Like A Painting' - Toke Makinwa Looking All Adorable In African Style by Lotel: 10:53am On Jan 11, 2019
Beautiful �.. Y'all haters up there, badbelle no go kill you..
Re: 'I Look Like A Painting' - Toke Makinwa Looking All Adorable In African Style by Houseofglam7(f): 10:55am On Jan 11, 2019
Beautiful photos
Re: 'I Look Like A Painting' - Toke Makinwa Looking All Adorable In African Style by chuckdelis: 11:23am On Jan 11, 2019
I'm sure this one will be rubbing powder on her chest nd booby!
Re: 'I Look Like A Painting' - Toke Makinwa Looking All Adorable In African Style by lalaass: 11:42am On Jan 11, 2019
She ain't looking bad

BECOME GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED FOR YOUR EXPERTISE IN CREATING MODERN WEB APPLICATIONS WITH LARAVEL IN 3 WEEKS!

LARAVEL- widely adopted due to its simple and elegant syntax that eases the development process and simplifies routing, authentication, caching through built in templates, libraries and MVC architecture.

We bring you a comprehensive and interactive Laravel training course that will help you understand the fundamentals of the Laravel framework. You will learn to install the framework and build a website using its features. You will learn to create a database, the main templates with the blade template system, and learn to use migrations to effectively make database changes. You will learn about the framework’s controllers, routing, responses and Filters.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM THIS INTENSIVE PRACTICAL LARAVEL PROGRAM:

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N32,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N35,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Thursday, 31st of January, 2019

PERIOD: 3 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week trainings also available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE:
IKEJA LAGOS – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

REQUIRED:
Student should have a solid understanding of PHP at an intermediate to advanced level and object oriented programming experience (if you don’t, we will train you at extra value!)

VENUE: Unity Road, Off Toyin Street, off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos
NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Girl, Meram Indimi’s Depression Story / Pictures Of A Man Who Proposed To His Girlfriend Beside A Beach. / See Moment Tacha Called For Security As Fans Mobbed Her At The Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.