Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,505 members, 7,954,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:41 PM

FFK Stands By His Words On Tinubu, See Why - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Stands By His Words On Tinubu, See Why (19902 Views)

Lagos APC: Where Will Tinubu See New Naira Notes To Throw Into The Crowd? / ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment / PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Stands By His Words On Tinubu, See Why by hush15: 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
lezan:
This guy needs to be checked...

But it is the truth.... Tinubu would never miss flag off campaign of his stronghold for anything except his health is involved. Tinubu that was at ordinary HOS inauguration is the one who will now miss Sanwos kick off
Re: FFK Stands By His Words On Tinubu, See Why by allthingsgood: 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
Cocaine addict ffk
Re: FFK Stands By His Words On Tinubu, See Why by Jowanson: 12:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
He might be saying the truth...Do you all know where he is getting his info from?

No smoke without a fire!

I still don't understand how Tinubu have brainwashed some people to the extent that they cannot think clearly ....and even knowing that Tinubu may have his ulterior motives

Anyway..he is following the Awolowo ideology and he is doing a good job about it too.

But it may backfire this time around...some political big wigs are also watching him closely and am sure they may clip his wings soon.

1 Like

Re: FFK Stands By His Words On Tinubu, See Why by dragonsfly: 12:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
kumakunta:
Mc Oluomo is dead . Stay away from Oshodi and environs 100% confirmed

That has been debunked hasn't it ?
Re: FFK Stands By His Words On Tinubu, See Why by chris51(f): 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
Is that why ffk was referring to Tinubu's first son that died? This is morally wrong.

Death is not to be joked with. ffk should watch his mouth, politics aside, we are all human beings.

He flaunts his children's pictures and it won't be fun for him to lose anyone.

For that reason he should be very careful with his utterances

2 Likes

Re: FFK Stands By His Words On Tinubu, See Why by chris51(f): 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
chris51:
Is that why ffk was referring to Tinubu's first son that died? This is morally wrong.

Death is not to be joked with. ffk should watch his mouth, politics aside, we are all human beings.

Re: FFK Stands By His Words On Tinubu, See Why by kumakunta: 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
dragonsfly:

That has been debunked hasn't it ?
Just chill it get spread . But make sure you come back to quote me
Re: FFK Stands By His Words On Tinubu, See Why by saheedandu(m): 12:36pm On Jan 11, 2019
I am beginning to hate nairaland,too many fakes account.. alot of BUHARI MEDIA CAMPAIGN officer's has taken over every news page not allowing real Nigerians with real face to really state d exact situations in d country and our community

1 Like

Re: FFK Stands By His Words On Tinubu, See Why by enemyofprogress: 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
Mynd44:
This one is back running his fingers.

Okay o
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: FFK Stands By His Words On Tinubu, See Why by overall90: 12:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
baliyubla:
They will soon come and call FFK a drug addict, forgetting he might be getting his drugs from the number one drug baron in Nigeria Thiefnibu. Hypocritical bunch.

cheesy cheesy
But rule number one says don't get high on your own supplies!
Re: FFK Stands By His Words On Tinubu, See Why by Muyology: 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2019
baliyubla:
They will soon come and call FFK a drug addict, forgetting he might be getting his drugs from the number one drug baron in Nigeria Thiefnibu. Hypocritical bunch.

Is he not a drug addict.? Let's even say Tinubu fall sick as claimed by the drug addict, is Tinubu not a human being. And to confirm that the guy is truly and addict he has to remind Tinubu of his lost son.
That guy is really sick
Re: FFK Stands By His Words On Tinubu, See Why by 77up(m): 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
It saddens my heart whenever I remember that am sharing the same country with this bastard ffk angry
Re: FFK Stands By His Words On Tinubu, See Why by alexola20(m): 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
Re: FFK Stands By His Words On Tinubu, See Why by Edgarated(m): 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
my only business in nigeria is to make money and be happy
=====

Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396
Re: FFK Stands By His Words On Tinubu, See Why by enemyofprogress: 12:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
Nigeria's problem is Bigger than
One president, let try 2 presidents.. Atiku for morning duty and buhari for night duty

1 Like

Re: FFK Stands By His Words On Tinubu, See Why by pinkbarby: 12:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
Orisirisi
But FFK and Tinubu should try and repent for Jesus is incoming Then Nigeria will be a great country....
Re: FFK Stands By His Words On Tinubu, See Why by bizzibodi(m): 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
chris51:

Fkk is an old man with d mind of a tata.
Re: FFK Stands By His Words On Tinubu, See Why by Hidee7529: 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2019
hnmmmmm

Re: FFK Stands By His Words On Tinubu, See Why by emerged01(m): 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2019
I still don't get his point. Person no dey sick? Or is it because he is Jagaban,he must not sick?
Re: FFK Stands By His Words On Tinubu, See Why by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
KingOfAmebo:

Very true...he doesn't hide that fact anymore, I don't know why seun would allow mynd44 a well known APC apologist to be a moderator on Nairaland. Infact, he has this old beef with me that he doesn't push my post to front-page and I really don't give a fvck. I still get my message out irrespective. He definitely can't be a mod forever...no be him get Nairaland.
dnt even go far ,because seunn might be apc apologist.. Or tribal sentimental person
Dis pple ar yorubas 4 crying out loud ,u cant remove tribalism frm dem
Re: FFK Stands By His Words On Tinubu, See Why by idealogical: 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2019
baliyubla:

You yourself sound like a drug addict sef.
Re: FFK Stands By His Words On Tinubu, See Why by FearGodinall: 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
zlantanfan:
Mynd44 I believe you guys are the ones allowing this fake news go unabated.

The news has been bursted so come over and shut this thrend
. Can you please respond to his question instead of trying to play the nice guy.
Re: FFK Stands By His Words On Tinubu, See Why by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
dnt even go far ,because seunn might be apc apologist.. Or tribal sentimental person
Dis pple ar yorubas 4 crying out loud ,u cant remove tribalism frm dem

As in, Nigeria will only move forward if her citizens remove religious hypocrisy, tribal sentiment and ethnicity from their reasoning and be honest with each other.

I also visit foreign forums not just Nairaland and I see how those guys engage in intellectual discussions but in Nigerian forums you just feel majority of the contributors are so childish and dumb...Nigeria truly deserves the kind of leaders she gets, Buhari can never be elected a counselor in a foreign land...it really hurts that despite his glaring shortcomings, inabilities and failures people still go about singing his praise...what a pathetic country.
Re: FFK Stands By His Words On Tinubu, See Why by winj3: 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
helinues:
If some people can see FFK as an hero, then it has finished.

Jubril is saying hi.

if stupid Nigerians can see Buhari or Atiku as heros then it gets even worse.

FFk is a much better human than those two
Re: FFK Stands By His Words On Tinubu, See Why by Protagonist(m): 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
afroniger:
FFK must be high on drugs. The Lagos APC governorship campaign flag-off and the inauguration of the APC Presidential Campaign Council at Abuja happened on the same day (7th of January), so how can Tinubu be at both places at the same time? undecided FFK needs to check himself into a rehab facility because his condition is getting worse.

That's not true, my friend. The both events were a day apart.
FFK might have his sources.

Get brain abeg

Re: FFK Stands By His Words On Tinubu, See Why by naira0(m): 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
No smoke without fire
See my Signature
Re: FFK Stands By His Words On Tinubu, See Why by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPC Group Managing Director, Baru Retires At 60 (photos) / Become Our Consultant, PDP Mocks APC Over ‘close Shop’ Comment / Senate On A Collision Course With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.