Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:23 AM

I Don’t Need You And You Hate That – Davido Shade Baby Mama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Need You And You Hate That – Davido Shade Baby Mama (1147 Views)

How Is Chioma Managing? Now That Davido Looks Like This? (WARNING!!! Hot Photo) / Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) / Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Need You And You Hate That – Davido Shade Baby Mama by tvme12345: 8:36am On Jan 11, 2019
I Don’t Need You And You Hate That” – Davido Shade Baby Mama, Seems all is not well with Davido and his 1st baby mama, Sophia Momodu.

Few days ago, Davido praised his 2nd baby mama, Amanda, saying she doesn’t give ‘wahala’.

He also shared a photo of his girlfriend Chioma, and then shared a middle finger photo, insinuating ‘f*ck you’ to whoever. Well, many felt the middle finger was for his first baby mama Sophia.

SEE POST: https://36tunez.com/dont-need-hate-davido-shade-baby-mama/

Re: I Don’t Need You And You Hate That – Davido Shade Baby Mama by nosiebaba(m): 8:38am On Jan 11, 2019
Chief insinuator. Yeye news
Re: I Don’t Need You And You Hate That – Davido Shade Baby Mama by miracle956: 8:46am On Jan 11, 2019
v
Re: I Don’t Need You And You Hate That – Davido Shade Baby Mama by CreepyBlackpool: 8:51am On Jan 11, 2019
be lookin for trouble where there is none
olodo
Re: I Don’t Need You And You Hate That – Davido Shade Baby Mama by Saintsami(m): 8:56am On Jan 11, 2019
Hmmm!
davido have sense oo, he dnt want another yawa from that chioma again ( like deactivating other social network, eg facebook, even 2go like she did to her instagram account.)
Re: I Don’t Need You And You Hate That – Davido Shade Baby Mama by Abortions: 8:59am On Jan 11, 2019
And Mods will coman take this trash to Front page... Mtsheeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need You And You Hate That – Davido Shade Baby Mama by Saintsami(m): 9:01am On Jan 11, 2019
tvme12345:
I Don’t Need You And You Hate That” – Davido Shade Baby Mama, Seems all is not well with Davido and his 1st baby mama, Sophia Momodu.

Few days ago, Davido praised his 2nd baby mama, Amanda, saying she doesn’t give ‘wahala’.

He also shared a photo of his girlfriend Chioma, and then shared a middle finger photo, insinuating ‘f*ck you’ to whoever. Well, many felt the middle finger was for his first baby mama Sophia.

SEE POST: https://36tunez.com/dont-need-hate-davido-shade-baby-mama/

this is not coming from your mind.
so, stop looking for likes
Re: I Don’t Need You And You Hate That – Davido Shade Baby Mama by Peterdredd(m): 10:02am On Jan 11, 2019
angry
Re: I Don’t Need You And You Hate That – Davido Shade Baby Mama by mankan2k7(m): 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
How can u recover what was never lost? How can d Nigeria army recovered a baga town that has never been lost to boko harram. I am just curious

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Fight Over A Huge Love Machine (video) / Meet The Artist Who Uses Local Materials To Draw Nigerian Musician, Phyno - YOU / Meet Demilade, A 10yr Old Young Nigerian Saxophonist - BBC Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.