Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Daddy Freeze Replies Trolls Who Criticized Him For Not Making Forbes List - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Replies Trolls Who Criticized Him For Not Making Forbes List (486 Views)

'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll / 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics / Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Replies Trolls Who Criticized Him For Not Making Forbes List by joseph6071: 9:20am On Jan 11, 2019
The Nigerian OAP who is popular for coming after "Billionaire Pastors" had been criticized by some Nigerians, asking him why he didnt make the Forbes List and he took to his IG Page recently to reply them.

here is what he wrote...

"My response to those who said since I don’t tithe my name should be on Forbes. - My bio says bible teacher, not entrepreneur and definitely NOT BILLIONAIRE. - If I’m a genuine teacher of the scriptures, it would be quite hard for me to become a billionaire. - Also, I have repeatedly emphasized to my followers and members of the #FreeNation, that I cannot help them if they want to be rich, check my teachings from way back, the only thing I promised them is to teach them the truth about Christ and the scriptures. - Have I ever let anyone down in that regard? - In the #FreeNationInChrist, when we pray, we don’t even pray for prosperity, wealth or earthly riches, we pray for wisdom, understanding and God’s guidance, so saying my name is not on the Forbes list is the equivalent of saying I wasn’t nominated for a Grammy.? - On the other hand, your pastors promise heaven and earth for tithers and those who give them money. Oyedepo called himself an apostle of prosperity in the land; WHERE IS THE PROSPERITY? - We need to begin holding these men accountable for their words. ~FRZ - #FreeTheSheeple"

source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/01/daddy-freeze-replies-trolls-who.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Trolls Who Criticized Him For Not Making Forbes List by Rednaxelot: 9:30am On Jan 11, 2019
I know that either Adeboye or Oyedepo will surely creep in to his words.
He makes sense anyway.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Trolls Who Criticized Him For Not Making Forbes List by Jayslicky: 9:32am On Jan 11, 2019
See freeze explaining his life history, can't he just keep shut.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Trolls Who Criticized Him For Not Making Forbes List by darocha1: 9:57am On Jan 11, 2019
Lmao
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Trolls Who Criticized Him For Not Making Forbes List by simplyDopeGuy: 12:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
Freeze is a devil, every sane Christian knows that

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Nollywood Actor, Daniel K Daniel At Wembley Stadium / Comedian Ay's #10yearschallenge Has Got Everyone In Prayer Mood / Woman Nabbed After Stealing A Pant In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.