Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

President Buhari And Lai Mohammed Threatened Media To Boycott Me. - Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And Lai Mohammed Threatened Media To Boycott Me. - Fani-kayode (409 Views)

PDP Asks US, UK To Impose Visa Ban On Buhari, Malami And Lai Mohammed / Lekki Toll Gate Flooded As Lia Mohammed Threatened To Deal With Nigerian Youths / Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari And Lai Mohammed Threatened Media To Boycott Me. - Fani-kayode by Zenzi: 10:03am On Jan 11, 2019
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-kayode has accused president Buhari and Lai Mohammed of threatening the television and radio networks from airing his interviews.

He also alleged that the Association of Christian Journalists were ask to withdraw their initial invitation to him as Guest Speaker at their Christmas Lecture.

“You threatened the television and radio networks and told them not to air my interviews. You forced the publishers to close ALL my newspaper columns. You told the Association of Christian Journalists to withdraw their invitation to me as Guest Speaker at their Christmas Lecture. You have tried to silence me at every turn. Buhari and Lai Mohammed, what is it about me that terrifies you so much?”

The former minister is a strong critics of president Buhari and it government including his party APC. Fani-kayode was a former member of APC but later join the PDP before the 2015 general elections.

https://www.zenzireporters.com/2019/01/president-buhari-and-lai-mohammed.html
Re: President Buhari And Lai Mohammed Threatened Media To Boycott Me. - Fani-kayode by NobleAngell(f): 10:12am On Jan 11, 2019
FFK loves to be on the news, unfortunately for the wrong reasons.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Lai Mohammed Threatened Media To Boycott Me. - Fani-kayode by muykem: 10:16am On Jan 11, 2019
One day one lie. This guy needs help and deliverance.
Re: President Buhari And Lai Mohammed Threatened Media To Boycott Me. - Fani-kayode by zlantanfan: 10:24am On Jan 11, 2019
Guess he has been searching a reply from pmb since 2015 but hasn't gotten any.

Must be really fraustrating
Re: President Buhari And Lai Mohammed Threatened Media To Boycott Me. - Fani-kayode by SalamRushdie: 10:28am On Jan 11, 2019
NobleAngell:
FFK loves to be on the news, unfortunately for the wrong reasons.

so exposing evil Buhari is now wrong reason?
Re: President Buhari And Lai Mohammed Threatened Media To Boycott Me. - Fani-kayode by REDshouse(m): 10:30am On Jan 11, 2019
Ffk has joined the "i am in pain" wagon

(1) (Reply)

Vote Right: Your Right / Atiku’s Campaign DG Reportedly Dumps PDP For APC. / Melaye Passes Night On The Floor At DSS Medical Facility In Abuja (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.