Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:15 AM

The First Time I Travels Outside Nigeria Was In 2011| Linda Ikeji - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The First Time I Travels Outside Nigeria Was In 2011| Linda Ikeji (309 Views)

Actress Shan George Dated 24-year-old Lover In 2011| Www.e-nigeriang.com / Who Is Sholaye Jeremi? | Biography| Profile|history Of Linda Ikeji's Baby Father / Biography Of Samuel Olatunji Linda Ikeji's New Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The First Time I Travels Outside Nigeria Was In 2011| Linda Ikeji by bosah360: 10:17am On Jan 11, 2019
The First Time I Travelled Outside Nigeria Was In 2011 Says Linda Ikeji
According to Linda keeping whom took to her Instagram wall to narrate her life ordeal and how hard life was for her.

She also gave an account of how she fantasized about how the outside world looks like and she said her first time of traveling outside Nigeria was in 2011 she said....

See full story below
https://www.gistinsider.com/celebrity-gossips/the-first-time-i-travelled-outside-nigeria-was-in-2011-says-linda-ikeji/

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Get A Free Website For Your Business Today - Narv Digital / Move And Ride Safe! / Dr Ifeanyi Ubah's Tour Of Wards In Anambra South Senatorial Zone Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.