Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

6 Common Signs That You Are Not Eating Enough Protein (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Common Signs That You Are Not Eating Enough Protein (Photos) (49537 Views)

Warning Signs That You May Be At Risk Of A Heart Attack And What To Do / 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water / These Are Signs That You Might Have Liver Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Common Signs That You Are Not Eating Enough Protein (Photos) by Fumiex(f): 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2019
soya milk is also very rich and u can gain weight for just a week after taking it regularly
Re: 6 Common Signs That You Are Not Eating Enough Protein (Photos) by nuelyoyo(m): 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
aguiyi2:
Eat meat*wahala*,if you don't eat meat *wahala*.Which kain life be this?
Fish is a good source and healthier source of protein.
Re: 6 Common Signs That You Are Not Eating Enough Protein (Photos) by viktor01(m): 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2019
The tips are similar to those of someone that is HIV positive... shocked

1 Like

Re: 6 Common Signs That You Are Not Eating Enough Protein (Photos) by Godfullsam(m): 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
Banana, soya milk, beans, fish and egg �.

If u know u know
Re: 6 Common Signs That You Are Not Eating Enough Protein (Photos) by lascodii(m): 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
fucking trash 😑
Re: 6 Common Signs That You Are Not Eating Enough Protein (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
My hot cum in your mouth is all the protein your body ever needs.

2 Shares

Re: 6 Common Signs That You Are Not Eating Enough Protein (Photos) by Cardinal2012(m): 6:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
very informative �
Re: 6 Common Signs That You Are Not Eating Enough Protein (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
Fumiex:
soya milk is also very rich and u can gain weight for just a week after taking it regularly
We get this in village but in this town, no where to get it

1 Like

Re: 6 Common Signs That You Are Not Eating Enough Protein (Photos) by Fumiex(f): 6:42pm On Jan 11, 2019
camobri:

We get this in village but in this town, no where to get it
u can make it urself na

1 Like

Re: 6 Common Signs That You Are Not Eating Enough Protein (Photos) by Gist247(m): 8:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
omonnakoda:
Graaanut is king o

research

Yes ooo my man grin
Re: 6 Common Signs That You Are Not Eating Enough Protein (Photos) by Gist247(m): 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
Cardinal2012:
very informative �

Thank you cool
Re: 6 Common Signs That You Are Not Eating Enough Protein (Photos) by omonnakoda: 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
Gist247:

Yes ooo my man grin

I laugh when people talk about egg and beans not knowing that the humble gragra

aka

Granut is their baba

26 % protein compared to eggs 13% protein
Re: 6 Common Signs That You Are Not Eating Enough Protein (Photos) by omonnakoda: 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
Gist247:

Yes ooo my man grin

I laugh when people talk about egg and beans not knowing that the humble gragra

aka

Granut is their baba

26 % protein compared to eggs 13% protein

But even higher than groundnut is egusi
Re: 6 Common Signs That You Are Not Eating Enough Protein (Photos) by nappy760(m): 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
Any professional dietician in the house create a list/time table for affordable and readily available sources of proteins in Nigeria..... I just finish into rice and it just seems like we have limited sources of protein in this part of the world.
Re: 6 Common Signs That You Are Not Eating Enough Protein (Photos) by Gist247(m): 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
nappy760:
Any professional dietician in the house create a list/time table for affordable and readily available sources of proteins in Nigeria..... I just finish into rice and it just seems like we have limited sources of protein in this part of the world.

And that's something we are working on with the blog o!
Re: 6 Common Signs That You Are Not Eating Enough Protein (Photos) by Albertone(m): 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
No more insufficient protein
A ti gb'ope!!!
Re: 6 Common Signs That You Are Not Eating Enough Protein (Photos) by OgaBuhari: 11:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
internationalman:
Most Nigerians may be poor but still they eat balanced diet unknowingly..

Imagine there are almost all the 6 nutrients of food in Okra or Egusi soup and tomato stew.

So I don't bother myself..

That's why I don't consider myself eaten if I have not eaten swallow...
my brother na swallow sure pass jare

1 Like

Re: 6 Common Signs That You Are Not Eating Enough Protein (Photos) by OgaBuhari: 11:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
Fumiex:
na wetin I dey take I come gain weight, chai make ASUU call off strike my uniben pallies go shout
Re: 6 Common Signs That You Are Not Eating Enough Protein (Photos) by OgaBuhari: 11:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
jubrilELsudan:
My hot cum in your mouth is all the protein your body ever needs.
u need sense
Re: 6 Common Signs That You Are Not Eating Enough Protein (Photos) by MarcC: 5:01am On Jan 12, 2019
Osyxcel:

Beans can also contain up to 70% or more of carbohydrate, depending on the type. Those chicken feeds are actually high in protein and lower fat than red meat.

Foods like fish, meat, soybeans and diary products contain more protein, but they also contain high concentration of fats. Same with nuts.

The most important thing is to balance your kids diet by giving them variety of foods, including lots of vegetables, legumes and fruits. Multivitamins are also important to to take care of nutritional deficiencies.

Sharap 70% liar.. Beans has more protein as much as eggs
Re: 6 Common Signs That You Are Not Eating Enough Protein (Photos) by Royceey(m): 6:10am On Jan 12, 2019
baba o... which of the groundnut ;Dbaba o... which of the groundnut
Re: 6 Common Signs That You Are Not Eating Enough Protein (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 7:51am On Jan 12, 2019
OgaBuhari:
u need sense

You need my hot cum in your mouth.

Re: 6 Common Signs That You Are Not Eating Enough Protein (Photos) by Fumiex(f): 9:05am On Jan 12, 2019
OgaBuhari:
na wetin I dey take I come gain weight, chai make ASUU call off strike my uniben pallies go shout
u are also in uniben. people are already asking me questions if I took drugs that will make me add weight because it was very impossible for me to get fat
Re: 6 Common Signs That You Are Not Eating Enough Protein (Photos) by Gist247(m): 9:10am On Jan 12, 2019
Fumiex:
u are also in uniben. people are already asking me questions if I took drugs that will make me add weight because it was very impossible for me to get fat

I think the trick is just to eat healthier and get plenty of rest in the process.

Also your genes.
Re: 6 Common Signs That You Are Not Eating Enough Protein (Photos) by Fumiex(f): 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2019
Gist247:

I think the trick is just to eat healthier and get plenty of rest in the process.

Also your genes.
kinda true sha
Re: 6 Common Signs That You Are Not Eating Enough Protein (Photos) by Gist247(m): 12:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
Fumiex:
kinda true sha

Yes ma'am grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Ranks Number One In Condom Use / 7 Reasons Not To Wear A Thong / Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.