Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Kalu: I Want To Score More Goals For Bordeaux This Year - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kalu: I Want To Score More Goals For Bordeaux This Year (389 Views)

Laurent Koscielny Dumps Arsenal For Bordeaux / Samuel Kalu Replaces Malcom At Bordeaux / OFFICIAL: Barcelona Sign Malcom From Bordeaux (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kalu: I Want To Score More Goals For Bordeaux This Year by solbase10(m): 11:31am On Jan 11, 2019
Bordeaux’s Nigerian winger, Samuel Kalu, is aiming to score his third goal in the Ligue 1 on Saturday when they travel to face OGC Nice, reports Completesport.com.

Kalu who scored a stunning goal on Wednesday night as Bordeaux beat Le Havre 1-0 at Stade Matmut-Atlantique to advance to the next round of the Coupe de la Ligue, has scored against SC Amiens and Nimes in 13 Ligue 1 games.

“I hope to score more goals this year and helping team in the remaining games,” Kalu said in his post-match interview.

Read More: https://www.completesports.com/kalu-goals-bordeaux/

(1) (Reply)

The Defender Of Barcelona Answers Questions In The Interest Of Juve / "The GOAT" Lionel Messi Break Record, Reaches 400 Laliga Goals (photos) / EPL: What Sarri Said After Bournemouth Crippled Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.