Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Saraki’s Loyalists In Federal Executive Positions To Be Sacked, Says Lai Mohamme - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki’s Loyalists In Federal Executive Positions To Be Sacked, Says Lai Mohamme (23908 Views)

FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN / Saraki’s Loyalists Will Not Be Among Senate Leadership –omo-agege / Abdulrahaman Abdulrasak Was Booed Off Stage By Saraki Loyalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki’s Loyalists In Federal Executive Positions To Be Sacked, Says Lai Mohamme by JFT24(m): 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
DLondonboiy:

You are not from kwara state. You have never seen the senate President, he has never offended you, you dont know him....but because you have been programmed to think like a yoruba muslim, you wish your senate President to perish?? Who do you this thing??

Mumu, which part of Kwara are you 4rm?
Afterall, u can't be a Kwaran more than myself.
And FYI , O to Geee
Re: Saraki’s Loyalists In Federal Executive Positions To Be Sacked, Says Lai Mohamme by JFT24(m): 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
DLondonboiy:

Why are you so bitter? Whats the problem? Talk to us...
How is he pained? How old are you?
Re: Saraki’s Loyalists In Federal Executive Positions To Be Sacked, Says Lai Mohamme by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Sack them all and replace them with sane people. I will not sleep or rest until saraki perish.
Are you sacking because they are incompetent or because they know saraki? If you are saying they should be sack because they are incompetent, why wait all these years till a few months to the end of buhari tenure? Or do they suddenly become bad after saraki decamped to pdp?

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Loyalists In Federal Executive Positions To Be Sacked, Says Lai Mohamme by Opeyemi4real(m): 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Sack them all and replace them with sane people. I will not sleep or rest until saraki perish.
since you don't have a life, Why will you rest? Oponu ayirada!
Re: Saraki’s Loyalists In Federal Executive Positions To Be Sacked, Says Lai Mohamme by Joekaynews(m): 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lai must have been high on something worst than weed, if not, why should talk as if he or his father owns federal political appointment or federal appointment is his ancestral right. The worst, he has no regards for the number 3 citizen of the country. Can someone enlighten Lai that Saraki was elected by the electorates and not like him that was appointed. They are two different things ooo.

Most painful, Lai seems to make utterance before he thinks, unlike the normal way man thinks before he utter a word.
Re: Saraki’s Loyalists In Federal Executive Positions To Be Sacked, Says Lai Mohamme by BuhariAdvocate: 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
grin you are brainless.
Opeyemi4real:
since you don't have a life, Why will you rest? Oponu ayirada!
Re: Saraki’s Loyalists In Federal Executive Positions To Be Sacked, Says Lai Mohamme by fabianjay101(m): 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
you have perished already then..
Re: Saraki’s Loyalists In Federal Executive Positions To Be Sacked, Says Lai Mohamme by onubijoe(m): 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lia lie Muhammad has forgotten that is one of the loyalist to saraki

I can't laugh
Re: Saraki’s Loyalists In Federal Executive Positions To Be Sacked, Says Lai Mohamme by Yankee101: 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lai Mohammed looks rather wicked and has very fake smiles....but his actions and utterances are even more diabolic.

He helped to sell the lies of APC with his fast talking bullsh*it

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Loyalists In Federal Executive Positions To Be Sacked, Says Lai Mohamme by iwadobo: 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

While saraki won't perish, u will never rest not know peace. Tinubu zombie
Re: Saraki’s Loyalists In Federal Executive Positions To Be Sacked, Says Lai Mohamme by imam07: 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
dunkem21:

I don't know wetin Saraki do this people..

That is how modath was calling him Crookola Sarathief saying the SP stole her parents life savings in Societe Generale undecided

U can never know what saraki did because u are not us,u are not here with us. U don't feel the heat. This is the same thing people like u dont know. Even if Buhari perform better than Mandela, kwarans will not benefit so far saraki is the head in Kwara. So I will always place curse on whoever says we should not hate saraki. Our parents generations suffered under the rule of saraki dynasty. The suffering is still in existence and some idiots are condemning us for hating saraki.
Re: Saraki’s Loyalists In Federal Executive Positions To Be Sacked, Says Lai Mohamme by imam07: 6:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
Shaprara:

Mr lai always lie. 40-50years bawo

U are a kid that is why u don't believe him. Right from baba saraki rules.
Lai Muhammed can lie but not on this.
Re: Saraki’s Loyalists In Federal Executive Positions To Be Sacked, Says Lai Mohamme by imam07: 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2019
Aluckiest:
Saraki Family controlling kwara? What about only TINUBU who controls Lagos alone.
Are we talking Lagos here. Even if we talk saraki, the worst of tinubu is better than the best of saraki.
Re: Saraki’s Loyalists In Federal Executive Positions To Be Sacked, Says Lai Mohamme by imam07: 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
Bimpe29:
Lai is a joker. How can they be really identified as Saraki's fans and supporters?
Righrt now in Kwara, the saraki govt have insider in all ministries and setting up those that talk against saraki govt. I know 2 head mistress and a principal of some schools transferred to the village because of this.
Re: Saraki’s Loyalists In Federal Executive Positions To Be Sacked, Says Lai Mohamme by imam07: 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
Bimpe29:
Lai is a joker. How can they be really identified as Saraki's fans and supporters?
Righrt now in Kwara, the saraki govt have insider in all ministries and setting up those that talk against saraki govt. I know 2 head mistress and a principal of some schools transferred to the village because of this. So what will u talk of this.
Re: Saraki’s Loyalists In Federal Executive Positions To Be Sacked, Says Lai Mohamme by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
DLondonboiy:

Why are you so bitter? Whats the problem? Talk to us...
ignore the guy, life is not fair to him!

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Loyalists In Federal Executive Positions To Be Sacked, Says Lai Mohamme by shugabasbn: 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
Thank you Lia, ask them again. Who tarred Ilorin Jebba road, what happened to several bail out they received, where is water, where is motorable road, what happened to River basin, who owns football academic, who is the owner of Songa farm, what is about the school of aviation, those Kwara state properties that sold out who bought them n many more.
If they can't answer them just tell them OO TO GE
Re: Saraki’s Loyalists In Federal Executive Positions To Be Sacked, Says Lai Mohamme by blackboy(m): 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
Wetin Saraki talk on Channel TV pain APC. He just pointed out APC na really corrupt set
Re: Saraki’s Loyalists In Federal Executive Positions To Be Sacked, Says Lai Mohamme by Aluckiest(m): 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
imam07:
Are we talking Lagos here. Even if we talk saraki, the worst of tinubu is better than the best of saraki.
Free Lagos first before Kwara,
Re: Saraki’s Loyalists In Federal Executive Positions To Be Sacked, Says Lai Mohamme by Shaprara: 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
imam07:
U are a kid that is why u don't believe him. Right from baba saraki rules.
Lai Muhammed can lie but not on this.

Thanks jare. How old I be.

How old is Bukola Saraki pls ?
How old is Kwara State ?

Remember you are old oo
Re: Saraki’s Loyalists In Federal Executive Positions To Be Sacked, Says Lai Mohamme by searchlight: 4:35am On Jan 12, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Actually, there is nothing like Yoruba Muslims. Now, let me attempt to cure your inherited foolishness.

The problem with you rabid potopoto pigs is that you're unenlightened clowns who have no idea of life outside your potopoto region.

You expect every one to be of the same religion and political persuasions as you and that's impossible.

I'm not surprised though, you discriminate against your own folks based on sex, caste, village and everything. It took the Supreme Court to force you people to allow your own blood sisters inherit their fathers' property.

If you discriminate against your own blood, I'm not surprised you do same to outsiders.
how does all these crap change the fact that Yoruba Muslims are the reasons Yoruba's are now regarded as sophisticated morons?
Re: Saraki’s Loyalists In Federal Executive Positions To Be Sacked, Says Lai Mohamme by imam07: 8:03am On Jan 12, 2019
Aluckiest:
Free Lagos first before Kwara,
Lagos is not my state. Am concern of my state first b4 any other state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akpabio: I Never Asked Where God Was When I Made Emmanuel Governor / Kelechi Nwogu Mocks Rotimi Amaechi For Losing To Wike / Garba Shehu: Buhari Sees What Nigerians Don’t See About Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.