Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Meet The Three Nigerian Kids That Will Keep You Glued To Your TV (picsand Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Three Nigerian Kids That Will Keep You Glued To Your TV (picsand Video) (2123 Views)

Top TV Shows We Grew Up Watching As Nigerian Kids / Top 5 Nigerian Kids You Didn't Know About / Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Three Nigerian Kids That Will Keep You Glued To Your TV (picsand Video) by shakaranews: 11:51am On Jan 11, 2019
These young rising stars and actresses are known as the Oguike Sisters, and are managed by Soul Mate Studio. Their names are Chidimma Oguike, Chisom Oguike and Chinwendu Oguike.

They have been featured in many movies, including 'My Kids and I', which is a Soul Mate Studio production.

Watch them show case their talent below, including video of their parents and school:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2zzf3FzHnk

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Iphone Carding / BBNaija: Bambam And Elozonam Featured In A Hilarious Video (Photos) / I Proposed To My Wife The First Day I Set My Eyes On Her (Chris Anyikaeme)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.