Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

What African Country Is Best For Investment. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What African Country Is Best For Investment. (472 Views)

Recommend An African Country To Visit / What African Country Can I Visit For A Vacation ? / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What African Country Is Best For Investment. by nonxo007(m): 11:59am On Jan 11, 2019
Good day nairalanders, please I need your candid option on this issue. I'm a corper who's about to round up service and by Gods grace I was able to raise some money during my service year which I'd want to use to start up a business after my service. Now I'm in a dilemma, I have a cousin in an African country who's doing quite well for himself, so I thought to myself why not go to that African country and start up a good business.
I studied computer science and I'm quite good with it also I'm into phone repairs and all.
So would you suggest I travel to another African country to start a business or remain in Nigeria and do business. If your answer is the later please what business can one do that is thriving and could bring in good profit ?
@seun
@lalasticlala
Re: What African Country Is Best For Investment. by Diatec: 2:59pm On Jan 11, 2019
To be candid there is no place better to start your biz than 9ja. if at all you desire to travel the best decision you would have made is learning and perfecting your biz here in 9ja.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Visiting Okomu National Park In Edo State / Just Now!! Ccecc Workers On Strike!! (pictures) / Norway Airlifting 1,300 Passengers Off Troubled Cruise Ship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.