Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Documents Found In Shehu Shagari's Bedroom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Documents Found In Shehu Shagari's Bedroom (68457 Views)

Shehu Shagari's Death: Ike Ekweremadu Reacts / Death Of Shehu Shagari: Tambuwal, Nigerians React / Shehu Shagari Is Dead. Former President Dies At 93 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Documents Found In Shehu Shagari's Bedroom by YUZARSIF90: 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2019
U RE D MOST IRRELEVANT BEING I HV COME ACROSS WAT S UR BUSINESS WIT HIM RECITING D QUR'AN ?
Nbote:
D way some of U celebrate some irrelevant things and make news out of anything is baffling.. How exactly is dis a major milestone in his life or in religion? Of what use is his reading d Quran over and over again to anyone of us or even to him if he didn't affect lives positively? Does it automatically guarantee him paradise or heaven or make him a saint? Dis is jus like celebrating everyone who went to church and mosques daily
Re: Documents Found In Shehu Shagari's Bedroom by okofians(m): 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
Nbote:
D way some of U celebrate some irrelevant things and make news out of anything is baffling.. How exactly is dis a major milestone in his life or in religion? Of what use is his reading d Quran over and over again to anyone of us or even to him if he didn't affect lives positively? Does it automatically guarantee him paradise or heaven or make him a saint? Dis is jus like celebrating everyone who went to church and mosques daily
Must you comment on every thread? the continues recitation of the glorious Qur'an is a remarkable achievement in islam.

1 Like

Re: Documents Found In Shehu Shagari's Bedroom by onamur: 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
Nbote:

Bro.. if you don't know... ask. It's important to his faith and serves as continues reminder to what is right and wrong.

Muslims are encourage to do so and it serves as challenge to others

1 Like

Re: Documents Found In Shehu Shagari's Bedroom by Alhaji1970: 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
DuchessLily:
Hmmmm.. Discipline

Shagari's effort is commendable. He was already preparing to meet his Lord. May almighty Allah accept his prayers and Ibadah.
Quran and Dalhailu 'l haira.

1 Like

Re: Documents Found In Shehu Shagari's Bedroom by Organs(m): 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
Onechancearmy:
No wonder he was such a failure. Corrupt, incompetent and utterly useless. Worst president in Nigerian history under whose administration Nigeria went from zero dollars foreign debt to 11 billion dollars debt. The only good thing the dullard ever did in his life was when he overthrew the late idiot called Shagari.

Hate made you blind. Sorry oh. Shagari built Ajaokuta Steel, Aladga Steel, Jos Rolling mill. FCT, was his brainchild, and so many firsts. He lived only on his salary and was never corrupt. I doubt if your friends can even trust you talkless of placing you in a position of authority.
Re: Documents Found In Shehu Shagari's Bedroom by Dada2010: 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
Nbote:
Just because you got a lot of likes doesn't mean you made sense.
The quoran shaped his morals.
Reading it repeatedly how devoted he was to develop himself to serve humanity
Re: Documents Found In Shehu Shagari's Bedroom by Adek15(m): 6:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
dalhjana:
he probably must be lashing his 7 virgins by now.. I just hope he has enough strength.
why did you reduce it to 7 you guys said it's 77 na.

Anuofia undecided
Re: Documents Found In Shehu Shagari's Bedroom by JABAIDO(m): 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
Bloooody:
Reading how to rape 9 year olds and bomb innocent people right?
Typical muslin.
I'm sorry to say this tho. As ur moniker implies,u are s bloody fool!
Re: Documents Found In Shehu Shagari's Bedroom by zoedew: 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
It is the end result that matters! What fruit have we from such endeavour!
Re: Documents Found In Shehu Shagari's Bedroom by zoedew: 8:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
Organs:

Hate made you blind. Sorry oh. Shagari built Ajaokuta Steel, Aladga Steel, Jos Rolling mill. FCT, was his brainchild, and so many firsts. He lived only on his salary and was never corrupt. I doubt if your friends can even trust you talkless of placing you in a position of authority.

Shehu Shagari and Umar Dikko and Adisa Meredith Akinloye. Goodluck Jonathan and Patience Jonathan and Diezani!
Re: Documents Found In Shehu Shagari's Bedroom by zoedew: 8:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
Organs:

This summation of the personality of Shehu Shagari reminds one of Goodluck Jonathan who saw nothing, stole nothing and came to nothing while those he was expected to supervise had him drunk all the time. Few knew President Shehu Shagari smoked heavily!
Re: Documents Found In Shehu Shagari's Bedroom by poyet(m): 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
Nbote:
I wonder o. It's a personal thing, I guess
Re: Documents Found In Shehu Shagari's Bedroom by Onechancearmy(m): 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2019
Are you calling the dullard a liar?

Organs:

Re: Documents Found In Shehu Shagari's Bedroom by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:00pm On Jan 11, 2019
Bloooody:
Reading how to rape 9 year olds and bomb innocent people right?
Typical muslin.

Typical ignorant bigot - repeating senseless trash he heard and recited like a parrot without any intelligence. angry
Re: Documents Found In Shehu Shagari's Bedroom by Wisemen0147(m): 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
I need a legal/professional advice on a case

A cash in a friend bank account was withheld by bank.

He got to know about this when he decide to send some cash via his mobile banking app while his account balance showing minus/negative

His lawyer wrote a several letters to the bank about the incident which the bank ignored

His lawyer decide to sued the bank,then bank came with police/court order that was used to withheld the cash.

Which stated that my friend obtained money under false pretence.

The judge adjourned the case and instructed my friend lawyer to write an invitation letter to police,to bring whoever that makes a complained about my friend account to the court

The question is this,did police has right to arrest my friend on,before or after the case? Now that the case is in court of law...

Thank you...
Re: Documents Found In Shehu Shagari's Bedroom by Thunday1005(m): 12:22am On Jan 12, 2019
samzy:
How wud this help the economic
Ayam not understanding ooo
Re: Documents Found In Shehu Shagari's Bedroom by omonnakoda: 12:56am On Jan 12, 2019
Onechancearmy:
No wonder he was such a failure. Corrupt, incompetent and utterly useless. Worst president in Nigerian history under whose administration Nigeria went from zero dollars foreign debt to 11 billion dollars debt. The only good thing the dullard ever did in his life was when he overthrew the late idiot called Shagari.

Actually Buhari did not overthrow Shagari
Re: Documents Found In Shehu Shagari's Bedroom by omonnakoda: 1:41am On Jan 12, 2019
Yes be mindful what would be found on your phone when you die
Re: Documents Found In Shehu Shagari's Bedroom by Rhea(f): 4:08am On Jan 12, 2019
Nbote:

Every time he finishes the quran, he scores one extra vajin in firdaws

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES / President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot / Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.