Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Who Has Used Fibreone(kkontech) Internet Comapny - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Who Has Used Fibreone(kkontech) Internet Comapny (2584 Views)

Need ACS Setting For Fibreone Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Used Fibreone(kkontech) Internet Comapny by tgmservice: 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
We are looking to change internet provider in my office as Spectranet has been bad.
We are about to switch to a new company called FibreOne I will like to know how good they are if they are worth d investment cause their charges is quite high.

Please honest advice is needed here
Re: Who Has Used Fibreone(kkontech) Internet Comapny by tgmservice: 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
Shameless Youths

But if na woman topic they go rush answer
Re: Who Has Used Fibreone(kkontech) Internet Comapny by Makawhizzy: 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
tgmservice:
We are looking to change internet provider in my office as Spectranet has been bad.
We are about to switch to a new company called FibreOne I will like to know how good they are if they are worth d investment cause their charges is quite high.

I’ve tried tizeti because of their monthly subscription of N9500 for homes is cheaper on the long run compared to kkontech that offers cheaper installation but a little bit higher monthly subscription. My friends are about to try them out will give you update on how fast kkontech is by next week
Re: Who Has Used Fibreone(kkontech) Internet Comapny by tgmservice: 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2019
Makawhizzy:

I’ve tried tizeti because of their monthly subscription of N9500 for homes is cheaper on the long run compared to kkontech that offers cheaper installation but a little bit higher monthly subscription. My friends are about to try them out will give you update on how fast kkontech is by next week
thanks bro

but how good is tizeti in terms of network stability and are their subscriptions unlimited
Re: Who Has Used Fibreone(kkontech) Internet Comapny by Makawhizzy: 6:24am On Jan 18, 2019
tgmservice:
thanks bro

but how good is tizeti in terms of network stability and are their subscriptions unlimited
The unlimited is true. I’ve stopped using dstv since I hate their movies repitition on Africa magic zone and Yoruba since I installed it. I watch Netflix, YouTube and downloaded mobdro on my android phone which I can connect to my TV as well to watch news channel and sports once in a blue moon. I download movies as I want and even my baby only watches YouTube cartoons on his tablet so to me it’s really great since I’m a hustler I only buy mtn 1GB from resellers once in a while Incase I go out and need to reply mails and work light from my phone. On a scale of 1-10 it’s 8 they get
Re: Who Has Used Fibreone(kkontech) Internet Comapny by TaxMan(m): 9:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
Please what has anyones experience been with FibreOne? Are they fast, reliable and have a responsive customer service?

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used Fibreone(kkontech) Internet Comapny by damidele(m): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
So far now in my second year of usage, the speeds I believe are up to par with what is advertised and also unlimited without any throttling. Customer care is also responsive.

Only downsides I see is not having full any control of the in-house router unit. Also, the fiberone app and dashboard neither offer control in terms of network password change, or seeing connected devices, other than visibility of data usage and subscription renewal.

tgmservice:

(1) (Reply)

AC Power Adapter Turns Off When Plugged Into The Laptop / Dell Vostro1530, And Dell Inspiron 1545... Available / Serial Key For IDM 6.23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.