Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Kevin Fret, Gay Shot Dead In Puerto Rico - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kevin Fret, Gay Shot Dead In Puerto Rico (36343 Views)

Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State / Rico Swavey: Meet Patrick Fakoya, BBNaija Housemate 2018 |Biography & Profile / Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Kevin Fret, Gay Shot Dead In Puerto Rico by SonyObsessed: 8:05am On Jan 12, 2019
Omudia11:
All you lgbt sympathizers should stop misusing the word "phobia". A phobia is an irrational fear. We do not fear homosexuals. We simply hate their acts.
The difference is like night and day.

There's no difference bro. How about you go on Wikipedia and dictionary.com and tell them your own meaning of homophobia. There's a very thin line between hate and fear if you study your English well. For you to hate something, you must be afraid of what that thing will bring or cause. You're homophobic, you fear homosexuals, periodtt.
Re: Kevin Fret, Gay Shot Dead In Puerto Rico by LZAA: 10:21am On Jan 12, 2019
fowlyansh181:
I am not gay and I hate gays with a passion but allow people do whatever they wanna do as long as they don’t force it down our throat ..
Na d point be that
He force am down ppl throat for puerto rico
Come go enta hip hop sef hip hop come be trap sub genre he enter
Re: Kevin Fret, Gay Shot Dead In Puerto Rico by OyinO: 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2019
Serves him right. Weak bastards with emotional problems and low self esteem become gays. The gays become stinking maggots spreading disease and insanity everywhere they go. If you hate women, and won't sleep with a woman, WHY DRESS, ACT AND DO EVERYTHING TO APPEAR LIKE A WOMAN?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" / Toolz & Tunde Demurun, Toke And More Celebs At Dolapo Oni's Wedding (Pic / Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.