Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man, She Starves Husband Of Sex - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man, She Starves Husband Of Sex (52648 Views)

No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex / Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man, She Starves Husband Of Sex by mechanics(m): 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lolz, the woman is an ingrate..
Re: Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man, She Starves Husband Of Sex by blacq2009(m): 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
Beware of the end times. For moderators shall push useless posts to front page.
Re: Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man, She Starves Husband Of Sex by michony505(m): 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
lilmax:
where is that guy this morning that said his engaged woman makes calls at odd hours? grin

baba come and see your future, if you don't use your brain grin
That's Lordbellish
Re: Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man, She Starves Husband Of Sex by bukatyne(f): 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
ValCon888:
That was how she was always telling me 'baby I'm tired' until i saw the chat where she was booking overnight match with one sharp guy.

I confronted her and she cried and begged for me not to break up with her. I took my heart back but i didn't leave her body.

I just kept on ruthlessly collecting my share. It took her more than a year to realize i was only using her to cure konji and she was nothing more than a farm tool in my eyes.

I no fit shout. Never look a gift pus.sy in the mouth.

I am trying to understand how continued having sex with her was supposed to be a punishment.

She didn't like it?

Notice how about 70 people liked the idea of punishing a cheating girlfriend yet would encourage women to stick to a cheating boyfriend/husband.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man, She Starves Husband Of Sex by ValCon888: 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2019
bukatyne:

I am trying to understand how continued having sex with her was supposed to be a punishment.

She didn't like it?

Notice how about 70 people liked the idea of punishing a cheating girlfriend yet would encourage women to stick to a cheating boyfriend/husband.

I didn't punish anybody. And i have never impliedly or expressly encouraged any man or woman to stick to his or her cheating spouse.
Re: Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man, She Starves Husband Of Sex by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
Newboss:

No be so my brother, na ogbonge rape be that o grin

Imagine say na you wey be she and she be you. Imagine say she dey fūck you by force when you say no grin

My wife get license to rape me. Me nor first get left to complain cos my body na her own not to be denied without valid reason and vis Visser. If you feel otherwise go tell police and if she feels otherwise, I go from her present call smallie wen go Bleep me senseless cos she just give me the license to Bleep around cos I must Bleep. The question na which person I go Bleep cos Bleep I must.

If I agree with you na e be say she get right to refuse me her body as I get right to Bleep wen I want and how I want.

So the only lele be say who I go Bleep abi? So if her puss.y is not available at the moment, I go try the next avaible puss.y.
Re: Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man, She Starves Husband Of Sex by sacx: 12:23am On Jan 12, 2019
lilmax:
where is that guy this morning that said his engaged woman makes calls at odd hours? grin

baba come and see your future, if you don't use your brain grin

Lordbellish grin
Re: Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man, She Starves Husband Of Sex by nzube4god: 1:09am On Jan 12, 2019
guy u useless ooo ;Dguy u useless ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot / What's The Advantage Of A Court Wedding To Men? / Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.