Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Has Failed To Open Today, Who Else Is Experiencing This - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Has Failed To Open Today, Who Else Is Experiencing This (920 Views)

Multiple Websites experiencing Massive Internet Outage / How To Fix Wordpress Error "The Site Is Experiencing Technical Difficulties" / Dominic Barcity Acquires Two Cars, To Open Multi Million Naira Newspaper Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Failed To Open Today, Who Else Is Experiencing This by dominzy(m): 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
Since today I've not been able to access my site. I'm just recieving error connection timeout since.
How do o resolve this issue?

Re: Has Failed To Open Today, Who Else Is Experiencing This by SirLakes: 2:30pm On Jan 11, 2019
Says who, oga stop using gLo slow go nd buy better network
Re: Has Failed To Open Today, Who Else Is Experiencing This by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
dominzy:
Since today I've not been able to access my site. I'm just recieving error connection timeout since.
How do o resolve this issue?
Our own Blogger blog in signature opens even on Glo network. Wanna know the trick? cool
Re: Has Failed To Open Today, Who Else Is Experiencing This by SirLakes: 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
questechie:

Our own Blogger blog in signature opens even on Glo network. Wanna know the trick? cool
Your site no load ooo grin
Re: Has Failed To Open Today, Who Else Is Experiencing This by fastseo: 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2019
SirLakes:

Most blogger site conneted to a custom domain hardly open on glo networks.
If you are unable to resolve this issue, get a hosting account and move to WordPress, namecheap hosting account opens on all networks.

You might say it's only glo and who uses glo. Remember that the economy is bad and hash most Nigerians can't afford mtn and airtel because their data are expensive. Glo remains one and have the largest subscriber base in terms of data. Check their statistics as released by NCC you will find out that glo remains unshakable even competiting and winning new customers from mtn.
This shows you Nigerians are ready to manage glo network of 2GB for 1k rather than mtn 200 mb they claim is 1.5gig. Right now glo has introduced a pack known as OGA SIM that gives 14GB for 2500 for 30 days and also 1.2GB for 200 naira. And Nigerians love awuf even if it will kill them... They prefer to die there

It's your responsibility to make your site accessible on all network. Google places much emphasis on how fast your site responds and deliver content to users. That is why they brought the AMP stuff and even encourage you to integrate it on your site each time you log into adsense dashboard. Fast site will surely be rewarded.

If a large percentage of users who are on glo aren't able to access your site, it sends a message to Google which respond to move you down.

The bro above said you should get a good network, it's fine a temporary solution to you but will you be able to pass the same message to your users.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Failed To Open Today, Who Else Is Experiencing This by henryobinna(m): 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
questechie:

I really want to know this trick
Re: Has Failed To Open Today, Who Else Is Experiencing This by dominzy(m): 1:25pm On Jan 12, 2019
SirLakes:

U be mumu, who tell u say I dey use glo network.
Anyways, the issue was from Google. They did some update on site that have mobile views.

My site is working fine now.
For the records, I'm using Airtel 4G (rocket pace)
Re: Has Failed To Open Today, Who Else Is Experiencing This by fastseo: 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2019
dominzy:

Anyways, the issue was from Google. They did some update on site that have mobile views.

You don't need to insult him.

Have you checked via glo network? It refuses to open via glo. I just did that few minutes ago

1 Like

Re: Has Failed To Open Today, Who Else Is Experiencing This by dominzy(m): 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2019
fastseo:

You don't need to insult him.

Have you checked via glo network? It refuses to open via glo. I just did that few minutes ago
I no dey insult am. I just dey tell am the fact.
He shouldn't just conclude like that about other people
Re: Has Failed To Open Today, Who Else Is Experiencing This by pcwizzy: 7:00pm On Jan 12, 2019
questechie:

Please bro what's the trick
Re: Has Failed To Open Today, Who Else Is Experiencing This by fastseo: 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2019
dominzy:

I no dey insult am. I just dey tell am the fact.
He shouldn't just conclude like that about other people

This is cyber space u learn to control your anger. I guess adsense is running on your blog and at same time ur url is here.

Please don't insult anyone just pass your message and leave

1 Like

Re: Has Failed To Open Today, Who Else Is Experiencing This by SirLakes: 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2019
dominzy:

Ode grin

(1) (Reply)

Blogger's Room... Forget Google Adscence And Start Making Money With Ur Blog / Learn How To Create Android App Without Coding In 1 Month / Help! My Admob Ads Not Showing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.