Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

UTME: No Two Candidates Must Use A Single GSM Number, JAMB Warns - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UTME: No Two Candidates Must Use A Single GSM Number, JAMB Warns (9990 Views)

JAMB Warns Varsities Against Irregular Admissions / JAMB Warns Candidates Ahead Of Its April 11 UTME Start Date / JAMB Warns UTME Candidates Against Fake Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UTME: No Two Candidates Must Use A Single GSM Number, JAMB Warns by HumphreyGspot(m): 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
Gist From HgsMediaPlus

The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board on Friday warned prospective candidates to adhere strictly to the registration procedure for the 2019 UTME to avoid creating issues for themselves .

The Board ’ s Head, Media and Information , Dr Fabian Benjamin gave the warning in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria in Lagos .
NAN reports that registration of candidates for the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination started nationwide on Thursday in more than 700 accredited Computer Based Test centres.

According to Benjamin , all candidates desirous of registering for the examination must ensure that he or she starts off by sending his/ her full name , ( surname first ) to the code provided by the board .

In doing this, candidates must ensure that no other person had used the telephone number for the same purpose .

“ No two persons must use a single GSM number in commencing the registration process as it will not be acceptable .

“ The way it is configured is one individual to one telephone number that will remain exclusive to that single individual for the purpose of the entire examination process .

“ Not even siblings are allowed to share a particular telephone number for this purpose .

https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/01/utme-no-two-candidates-must-use-single.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UTME: No Two Candidates Must Use A Single GSM Number, JAMB Warns by kenodrill: 3:42pm On Jan 11, 2019
Good

1 Like

Re: UTME: No Two Candidates Must Use A Single GSM Number, JAMB Warns by ChiefAzubuike(f): 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2019
This idiot called ishaq oloyede just dey disturb all these pikin same way he do for unilorin that year when I was running my Masters programme. His oversabi no be here. He go dey form strict not knowing that he's just plain foolish.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: UTME: No Two Candidates Must Use A Single GSM Number, JAMB Warns by chuksdel: 3:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
depenhilacle nuyliage tumile hib tologi
Re: UTME: No Two Candidates Must Use A Single GSM Number, JAMB Warns by BiGVEEN58(m): 3:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
Something that is not even possible.

Useless people. undecided

1 Like

Re: UTME: No Two Candidates Must Use A Single GSM Number, JAMB Warns by tbanty1: 3:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
Re: UTME: No Two Candidates Must Use A Single GSM Number, JAMB Warns by Phenotech(m): 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
Noted
Re: UTME: No Two Candidates Must Use A Single GSM Number, JAMB Warns by Pabloosas(m): 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ok sha

I’m back.

And to the ‘MUD’ that ‘BUNNED’ me.. tongue
Re: UTME: No Two Candidates Must Use A Single GSM Number, JAMB Warns by canalily(m): 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
has anyone been using more than one line to register?

1 Like

Re: UTME: No Two Candidates Must Use A Single GSM Number, JAMB Warns by Petersamuel8(m): 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
some people will still not listen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UTME: No Two Candidates Must Use A Single GSM Number, JAMB Warns by johnsuarez1: 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
we don hear. mke i pass my jamb this year
Re: UTME: No Two Candidates Must Use A Single GSM Number, JAMB Warns by marvel2011(m): 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2019
HumphreyGspot:
Gist From HgsMediaPlus

The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board on Friday warned prospective candidates to adhere strictly to the registration procedure for the 2019 UTME to avoid creating issues for themselves .

The Board ’ s Head, Media and Information , Dr Fabian Benjamin gave the warning in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria in Lagos .
NAN reports that registration of candidates for the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination started nationwide on Thursday in more than 700 accredited Computer Based Test centres.

According to Benjamin , all candidates desirous of registering for the examination must ensure that he or she starts off by sending his/ her full name , ( surname first ) to the code provided by the board .

In doing this, candidates must ensure that no other person had used the telephone number for the same purpose .

“ No two persons must use a single GSM number in commencing the registration process as it will not be acceptable .

“ The way it is configured is one individual to one telephone number that will remain exclusive to that single individual for the purpose of the entire examination process .

“ Not even siblings are allowed to share a particular telephone number for this purpose .

https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/01/utme-no-two-candidates-must-use-single.html?m=1
What if they are two siblings under aged using their parents phone for registration?

3 Likes

Re: UTME: No Two Candidates Must Use A Single GSM Number, JAMB Warns by canalily(m): 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
This idiot called ishaq oloyede just dey disturb all these pikin same way he do for unilorin that year when I was running my Masters programme. His oversabi no be here. He go dey form strict not knowing that he's just plain foolish.
help us make him emptysh, his is too fullish

1 Like

Re: UTME: No Two Candidates Must Use A Single GSM Number, JAMB Warns by enemyofprogress: 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2019
As if work dey when dem go school finish. JAMB pretending to be working. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: UTME: No Two Candidates Must Use A Single GSM Number, JAMB Warns by koolguy88(m): 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
Before, nko?
Re: UTME: No Two Candidates Must Use A Single GSM Number, JAMB Warns by superpauL(m): 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
Las Las who wan cheat go cheat.
Jamb itself na SCAM

3 Likes

Re: UTME: No Two Candidates Must Use A Single GSM Number, JAMB Warns by Earthquake1: 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
What of two siblings using the same phone?
Re: UTME: No Two Candidates Must Use A Single GSM Number, JAMB Warns by Anigreat: 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
shocked

Why are the rushing to conducting this exam? When those that got admitted last year are still in the house because of strike, most of them are yet to experience what university lectures feels like.

Useless and a failed country.
Re: UTME: No Two Candidates Must Use A Single GSM Number, JAMB Warns by JayNok(m): 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
marvel2011:
What if they are two siblings under aged using their parents phone for registration?

e tire me ooo[b][/b]
Re: UTME: No Two Candidates Must Use A Single GSM Number, JAMB Warns by Earthquake1: 3:50pm On Jan 11, 2019
What of siblings using their mothe
r's phone number

1 Like

Re: UTME: No Two Candidates Must Use A Single GSM Number, JAMB Warns by Earthquake1: 3:50pm On Jan 11, 2019
What of siblings using their mother's phone number
Re: UTME: No Two Candidates Must Use A Single GSM Number, JAMB Warns by goshen26: 3:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
At the end of the day ojoro/malpractice go still de...
Re: UTME: No Two Candidates Must Use A Single GSM Number, JAMB Warns by tokedeayodeji(m): 3:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

Do u have adult in your house?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UTME: No Two Candidates Must Use A Single GSM Number, JAMB Warns by Nashirushekoni(m): 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
Good development at least each family have two registered line
Lol Mtn and Airtel

1 Like

Re: UTME: No Two Candidates Must Use A Single GSM Number, JAMB Warns by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
why is it hard for Nigerians to always do the right thing. Who are the programmers involved in developing the site for registration? Can't they simply use the "if" statement to ignore numbers that are found in the database? Nigerian leaders always making things so hard for their followers.

2 Likes

Re: UTME: No Two Candidates Must Use A Single GSM Number, JAMB Warns by ChiefAzubuike(f): 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
tokedeayodeji:

Do u have adult in your house?
The dude in question can be old enough to be your own grandfather i dont care but me and him no be age mates. If you did any undergraduate or postgraduate program in unilorin, you'd understand what I'm saying. He is nothing but a foolish slowpoke.

3 Likes

Re: UTME: No Two Candidates Must Use A Single GSM Number, JAMB Warns by mercyland93(m): 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
JAMB should know that some parents may have two or three children that would be writing the exam at d same period and cus d candidate don't av phone would nevertheless need to use there parents number.
Even, what is the connection between a phone number and exam malpractices.
JAMB should apply some level of sense.
Re: UTME: No Two Candidates Must Use A Single GSM Number, JAMB Warns by sparog(m): 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2019
Okay
Re: UTME: No Two Candidates Must Use A Single GSM Number, JAMB Warns by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
Cool

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna Sacks 233 Teachers Over Fake Certificates, Insists On Competency Test / Breaking News: Uniabuja Inaugurates Newly Elected SUG Officials / University Of Ilorin Is Number 1 In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.