Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Buy your Greenhouse structures from Agroblessing Global - Agriculture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Buy your Greenhouse structures from Agroblessing Global (16846 Views)

Is Greenhouse Farming Profitable? / Snail Greenhouse Construction / Coco Peat/coir For Greenhouse Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy your Greenhouse structures from Agroblessing Global by Orwasen: 6:19am On Jan 25
BEST AGRO SEEDLINGS
Call or Whatsapp Best Agro +2347069670428
*Palm tress
*Orange
*Mango
*Ogbono
*Guava
*Plantains suckers
*Cashew
*Pawpaw
*Kola nut
*Bitter kola
*Coco
*Coconut
*Moringa
*Pears
*Avocado etc

Re: Buy your Greenhouse structures from Agroblessing Global by Alcatel17: 4:17pm On Jan 25
Beboy23:
We can help you to construct affordable greenhouse

How affordable is dz?...is it only for vegetable farming??
Re: Buy your Greenhouse structures from Agroblessing Global by Beboy23(m): 11:51am On Jan 27
Alcatel17:

How affordable is dz?...is it only for vegetable farming??

Please contact me on 08034120420
Re: Buy your Greenhouse structures from Agroblessing Global by Alcatel17: 1:15pm On Jan 27
Beboy23:

Please contact me on 08034120420

Sir why not say it here so other interested parties can also learn and know what it takes to do business with you
Re: Buy your Greenhouse structures from Agroblessing Global by Beboy23(m): 10:54pm On Feb 03
Alcatel17:

Sir why not say it here so other interested parties can also learn and know what it takes to do business with you

Reason is this, the rate of dollar to naira is not stable, there is no fix price for now, the price given to you depends on the particular time
Re: Buy your Greenhouse structures from Agroblessing Global by Alcatel17: 5:38pm On Feb 04
Beboy23:

Reason is this, the rate of dollar to naira is not stable, there is no fix price for now, the price given to you depends on the particular time

Just quote d basic price here to get more prospects...u can always adjust ur prices according to d dollar rate of the day whenever your prospects now decide to come to your whatsapp
Re: Buy your Greenhouse structures from Agroblessing Global by Beboy23(m): 9:58pm On Feb 07
Alcatel17:

Just quote d basic price here to get more prospects...u can always adjust ur prices according to d dollar rate of the day whenever your prospects now decide to come to your whatsapp
My brother there is no stable price with this country economy, anybody that ready for business will not have problem of having civil conversation with me directly,

On WhatsApp, I can easily share with you the videos and the pictures of our works easily
Re: Buy your Greenhouse structures from Agroblessing Global by Beboy23(m): 5:41pm On Feb 09
We are your best plug
Re: Buy your Greenhouse structures from Agroblessing Global by Beboy23(m): 10:49am On Apr 14
Happy Sunday
Re: Buy your Greenhouse structures from Agroblessing Global by Beboy23(m): 11:02pm On Apr 18
We are still in business
Re: Buy your Greenhouse structures from Agroblessing Global by Beboy23(m): 12:06am On Apr 21
Greenhouse materials is available
Re: Buy your Greenhouse structures from Agroblessing Global by SEGLIZ: 7:19pm On Apr 21
Beboy23:
We are still in business
you got me fascinated with everything I've seeing, greater heights await you.
can one use green house for heliculture?
Re: Buy your Greenhouse structures from Agroblessing Global by Beboy23(m): 10:07am On Apr 24
SEGLIZ:
you got me fascinated with everything I've seeing, greater heights await you.
can one use green house for heliculture?

Thanks Sir,

Yes, it serves as natural habitat for snails

1 Like

Re: Buy your Greenhouse structures from Agroblessing Global by justinville: 9:40pm On Apr 24
Beboy23:
We are still in business

How much do you think it would costs us to buy structures for a snail greenhouse with a starting capacity of ten thousand snails?

We're trying to ramp up our snail production at Justinville Resort: https://www.justinville.com/products/farm-produce/giant-african-snails/

Thanks.
Re: Buy your Greenhouse structures from Agroblessing Global by Edipet(m): 8:31pm On Apr 28
Orwasen:
BEST AGRO SEEDLINGS
Call or Whatsapp Best Agro +2347069670428
*Palm tress
*Orange
*Mango
*Ogbono
*Guava
*Plantains suckers
*Cashew
*Pawpaw
*Kola nut
*Bitter kola
*Coco
*Coconut
*Moringa
*Pears
*Avocado etc
Re: Buy your Greenhouse structures from Agroblessing Global by Edipet(m): 8:33pm On Apr 28
Beboy23:
A greenhouse may be used for many purposes throughout a year. You may produce vegetable crops, grow vegetable transplants for vegetable producers, produce ornamentals, and flower production. Many greenhouse operators have very little time when a crop is not being produced. This helps with their cash flow as they can sell almost year-around

Production
Because the greenhouse is a totally enclosed structure, you control the application of water, temperature, and the ventilation. There are several methods of greenhouse production but many greenhouses produce crops traditionally produced in the soil by using nursery bag where the crops are produced. This makes production somewhat easier because the crops are off the ground and bending over is not required
interested
Re: Buy your Greenhouse structures from Agroblessing Global by Beboy23(m): 5:38pm On Apr 30
Edipet:
interested
Please let us talk on 08034120420

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Would You Do With 50 Acres / Fish Pond Construction / FEC Bans Foreigners From Purchasing Agricultural Produce At The Farm Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.